Bonhome Nut&yahoo...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Bonhome Nut&Yahoo...

Honestly, sometimes(Not Often) I feel sorry for Nut&Yahoo's fate in sticking his fingers to fill the holes into the flood of Jihadists surrounding the so called Jewish State in a Sea of Islam...

Iran ISIS, take your pick Nutty, its your Horoscope and Israel's...

Don t ease up on Iran for help against IS Netanyahu - Yahoo News
Jerusalem (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday warned the West against easing sanctions on Iran to win its support in the fight against jihadists in Syria and Iraq.
As the Islamic republic and six world powers started a new round of talks in New York on the Iranian nuclear programme, Netanyahu said "respected commentators in the West" were counselling a softer approach to enlist Tehran in an alliance against Islamic State militants.
"They are fighting the IS out of their own interest," his office quoted him as telling an audience in Jerusalem.
"They are struggling over who will be leader of the Islamist world which they seek to impose on the whole world," he said, referring to Iran.
Israel bitterly opposed an interim deal which world powers struck with Tehran last November, paving the way for talks on a comprehensive agreement on Iran's future nuclear activities.

Nutandyahoo should be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own Israeli citizens. What kind of jerk makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & grants them their own land so the Palestinians can stay? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. Want peace from Palestinians? Israel needs a leader like king Hussein who knew what it takes to achieve it. Down with Nutandyahoo! LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Iran, in population, in landmass, in cultural influence, mineral wealth and in soldiers it can bring to the fray, is naturally and undeniably a regional power.

It has been held back from much of that by US global power projection, mostly in the field of trade and banking. However, it will be impossible to suppress it forever. The only hope that those who wish it ill have would be to break it up into warring factions.

And to date they have not been able to do that. Not even when throwing all the force of Saddam's soldiers carrying US supplied weapons, against it,

Persia will again be a regional power.
Even with its nukes, Israel cannot stop that, as nuclear warfare would hit Israel as hard, both diplomatically, and radioactively.

I feel sure that when in the near future the US admits it has spent all its treasure, Iran will administer to Israel, firmly, but fairly.

Iran, what a pity. From the grandeur & glory of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to the slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule. Never again will Persia rize to the greatness it once had before the Muslim invasion.

Iran is a totalitarian regime, cruel and primitive, Iran indeed posing a serious military power and they are only busy enlarging it for some reason, when their only enemies are the Saudi Arabians, no way Israel will allow such threat to grow beyond control, and so does America, the Arabian states in the ME slowly separate between moderate to radical regimes, the Arab Spring is just a spike in the graph, and with the upraising threat so does the technological defensive capabilities increase, but nobody can smart the bullet, Iran won't achieve nuclear whether you like it or not.

You say that as if you don't like totalitarian regimes Danny.

Admittedly Israel is partly modern, but it is just as cruel and primitive in its thinking.
You guys should get along.

Such a wonderful analysis from pbel again.
So now you want Iran to have a nuclear?

I would like Israel to not to have nuclear weapons. A little aggressive, warlike, monster state like Israel should not have nukes. Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 200+ years, why should we worry about Iran. They have, on the other hand, been attacked, their democratically elected leader overthrown etc.

I would like Israel to not to have nuclear weapons. A little aggressive, warlike, monster state like Israel should not have nukes. Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 200+ years, why should we worry about Iran. They have, on the other hand, been attacked, their democratically elected leader overthrown etc.
Warlikes monster state :lol: !

You pro Palis are living on a different planet.

The 'Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 200 years' is a pretty pathetic argument . They are the ones who keep conflict alive in the ME by supplying arms to Syria, Hamas, , Hezbollah. The problem with them getting nukes is that they can give them to one of the above and they will fall in the wrong hands.
You've obviously never heard of proxy.

Iran, in population, in landmass, in cultural influence, mineral wealth and in soldiers it can bring to the fray, is naturally and undeniably a regional power.

It has been held back from much of that by US global power projection, mostly in the field of trade and banking. However, it will be impossible to suppress it forever. The only hope that those who wish it ill have would be to break it up into warring factions.

And to date they have not been able to do that. Not even when throwing all the force of Saddam's soldiers carrying US supplied weapons, against it,

Persia will again be a regional power.
Even with its nukes, Israel cannot stop that, as nuclear warfare would hit Israel as hard, both diplomatically, and radioactively.

I feel sure that when in the near future the US admits it has spent all its treasure, Iran will administer to Israel, firmly, but fairly.

What a terribly idiotic analysis. Only a suicidal regime would attack Israel with nuclear weapons you sick twisted scum

How can a 'Little aggressive' goes with 'warlike' and 'monster' state in one sentence?
You don't give the bully the ammo he wants, the fact they can't doesn't mean they won't once they could, and they will :)
It is a weapon, why give the one who hate you a weapon? common sense, I rather not take the risk and be condemned eternally, and so does the rest of the world by the way.
Iranian Revolution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
List of wars involving Iran - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The 'Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 200 years' is a pretty pathetic argument . They are the ones who keep conflict alive in the ME by supplying arms to Syria, Hamas, , Hezbollah. The problem with them getting nukes is that they can give them to one of the above and they will fall in the wrong hands.

You mean they are supplying arms to organizations that resist Israeli aggression in the case of Hezbollah, Israel would have reoccupied Lebanon had it not been for Hezbollah. The Palestinians, well, the US gives arms to Israel, what's good for the goose. Iran, along with Russia, supply the Syrian secular state to keep the Islamists from taking over and murdering all the non-Sunnis, including Christians. Christians are fighting on behalf of the Syrian Government against the rebels:

"The Christian volunteer soldiers are fighting mainly in the ranks of the National Defence Committees, which are armed and trained by the Syrian regime. One of these units, the “Lions of the Valley”, is predominantly Christian and is led by a Christian commander. John (not his real name) is one of the officers of this unit, which is operating in Wadi al-Nasara (Valley of the Christians) in the Homs region."

A Christian soldier in Syria We have to defend our community The FRANCE 24 Observers

How can a 'Little aggressive' goes with 'warlike' and 'monster' state in one sentence?
You don't give the bully the ammo he wants, the fact they can't doesn't mean they won't once they could, and they will :)
It is a weapon, why give the one who hate you a weapon? common sense, I rather not take the risk and be condemned eternally, and so does the rest of the world by the way.

The bully with nukes is Israel and they threaten with their nukes.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.... Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under." - Martin Levi van Creveld, is professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem."

As far as Iran attacking anyone:

"'Iran is a country that has not invaded another country in 300 years. And there are plenty of countries that we could point to with whom we have most fraternal relationships which have had a hand in bombing places of interest to ourselves'.

How the West got it wrong with Iran - Late Night Live - ABC Radio National Australian Broadcasting Corporation

You mean they are supplying arms to organizations that resist Israeli aggression in the case of Hezbollah, Israel would have reoccupied Lebanon had it not been for Hezbollah. The Palestinians, well, the US gives arms to Israel, what's good for the goose. Iran, along with Russia, supply the Syrian secular state to keep the Islamists from taking over and murdering all the non-Sunnis, including Christians. Christians are fighting on behalf of the Syrian Government against the rebels:

"The Christian volunteer soldiers are fighting mainly in the ranks of the National Defence Committees, which are armed and trained by the Syrian regime. One of these units, the “Lions of the Valley”, is predominantly Christian and is led by a Christian commander. John (not his real name) is one of the officers of this unit, which is operating in Wadi al-Nasara (Valley of the Christians) in the Homs region."

A Christian soldier in Syria We have to defend our community The FRANCE 24 Observers

They supply arms to organizations that are listed as terrorist groups by many countries around the world. And Israel would have left Lebanon with or without Hezbollah. They occupied it to get rid of the PLO who was attacking Israel from southern Lebanon.
And it's Israel who is attacking them because of their aggression. Israel has no reason to attack either of them unless they are attacked or threatened. Those groups have even attacked Israeli interests and Israelis OUTSIDE of Israel. They have also threatened to attack Israelis and Israeli interests outside of Israel. Resisting aggression my ass! They are war mongering scumbags who deserve to be eliminated.
Resisiting pffffff . Not surprised that yoh would say that considering you're a Muslim.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.... Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under." - Martin Levi van Creveld, is professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem."

"'Iran is a country that has not invaded another country in 300 years. And there are plenty of countries that we could point to with whom we have most fraternal relationships which have had a hand in bombing places of interest to ourselves'.

How the West got it wrong with Iran - Late Night Live - ABC Radio National Australian Broadcasting Corporation

This is not a threat and not even close to represent Israel (officially or non officially) this is the best you could've get? Israel is not a bully, never been and never will.
Historically Israel's been continually bullies by the neighbors for strange reasons, care to explain why?

Oh ya, that's such bullying :rolleyes:

Israel acquired nukes after several countries tried to eliminate here. Israel uses it as a deterrent. And Israel is not run by Jihadist Muslim maniacs who would use weapons like that .

This is not a threat and not even close to represent Israel (officially or non officially) this is the best you could've get? Israel is not a bully, never been and never will.
Historically Israel's been continually bullies by the neighbors for strange reasons, care to explain why?

I don't even know why I bother with Monti. All day everyday he lies about Israel and tries to portray Israel in a very illogical manner and he thinks we will call for his crap.

By the way, there is a huge difference between 'invading' and launching a nuclear missile.

Israel acquired nukes after several countries tried to eliminate here. Israel uses it as a deterrent. And Israel is not run by Jihadist Muslim maniacs who would use weapons like that .

When enemies acquire superior weapons, an arms race is born...Israel's enemies will acquire nukes, its simply a question of time...

Its scary...

When enemies acquire superior weapons, an arms race is born...Israel's enemies will acquire nukes, its simply a question of time...

Its scary...

The scary part is to know some in the US wish to dump their head in the sand or wish openly for Iran - enemy of the US to acquire nuclear power.
And once a defensive capability against nuclear would be present we would face a far more difficult situation, Allowing Iran - enemy of Saudi Arabia for example - a nuclear power would place Saudi Arabia so low in the food chain it could only breed war.
Once Everyone would have nuclear power we can expect balanced situation..but not against suicidal radicalism.. which is why it is a duty for the future generations not to allow such door to be created in the first place.

Forum List

Back