Bonhome Nut&yahoo...

Such a wonderful analysis from pbel again.
So now you want Iran to have a nuclear?

I would like Israel to not to have nuclear weapons. A little aggressive, warlike, monster state like Israel should not have nukes. Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 200+ years, why should we worry about Iran. They have, on the other hand, been attacked, their democratically elected leader overthrown etc.
How can a 'Little aggressive' goes with 'warlike' and 'monster' state in one sentence?
You don't give the bully the ammo he wants, the fact they can't doesn't mean they won't once they could, and they will :)
It is a weapon, why give the one who hate you a weapon? common sense, I rather not take the risk and be condemned eternally, and so does the rest of the world by the way.
Iranian Revolution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
List of wars involving Iran - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The bully with nukes is Israel and they threaten with their nukes.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.... Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under." - Martin Levi van Creveld, is professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem."

As far as Iran attacking anyone:

"'Iran is a country that has not invaded another country in 300 years. And there are plenty of countries that we could point to with whom we have most fraternal relationships which have had a hand in bombing places of interest to ourselves'.

How the West got it wrong with Iran - Late Night Live - ABC Radio National Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Oh ya, that's such bullying :rolleyes:

Israel acquired nukes after several countries tried to eliminate here. Israel uses it as a deterrent. And Israel is not run by Jihadist Muslim maniacs who would use weapons like that .

When enemies acquire superior weapons, an arms race is born...Israel's enemies will acquire nukes, its simply a question of time...

Its scary...

I get what you mean Pbel. But what scares me more than countries like Iran getting nukes is jihadist extremists like ISIS getting their hands on them

I would like Israel to not to have nuclear weapons. A little aggressive, warlike, monster state like Israel should not have nukes. Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 200+ years, why should we worry about Iran. They have, on the other hand, been attacked, their democratically elected leader overthrown etc.
How can a 'Little aggressive' goes with 'warlike' and 'monster' state in one sentence?
You don't give the bully the ammo he wants, the fact they can't doesn't mean they won't once they could, and they will :)
It is a weapon, why give the one who hate you a weapon? common sense, I rather not take the risk and be condemned eternally, and so does the rest of the world by the way.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.... Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under." - Martin Levi van Creveld, is professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem."

"'Iran is a country that has not invaded another country in 300 years. And there are plenty of countries that we could point to with whom we have most fraternal relationships which have had a hand in bombing places of interest to ourselves'.

How the West got it wrong with Iran - Late Night Live - ABC Radio National Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Israel acquired nukes after several countries tried to eliminate here. Israel uses it as a deterrent. And Israel is not run by Jihadist Muslim maniacs who would use weapons like that .

When enemies acquire superior weapons, an arms race is born...Israel's enemies will acquire nukes, its simply a question of time...

Its scary...

I get what you mean Pbel. But what scares me more than countries like Iran getting nukes is jihadist extremists like ISIS getting their hands on them

Yes. That would be scary. Even worse if the get a distance delivery system.

The best solution it to make sure there is no one angry enough or maltreated enough to want to use them. Killing Jihadis doesn't do the job. Winning them over, and changing how we relate to them can.

So a system which values the lives of Palestinians and Muslims as highly as it values the lives of Americans and Jews is the way to go. In that context what Israel is doing is suicidal.

What those of us who want equal fairness and justice for Muslims are doing, is the only sane way to move forward.

Its scary...

The best solution it to make sure there is no one angry enough or maltreated enough to want to use them. Killing Jihadis doesn't do the job. Winning them over, and changing how we relate to them can.

So a system which values the lives of Palestinians and Muslims as highly as it values the lives of Americans and Jews is the way to go. In that context what Israel is doing is suicidal.

What those of us who want equal fairness and justice for Muslims are doing, is the only sane way to move forward.

Winning them over was and is ALWAYS the number ine solution. But anyone who knows anything about Jihadis knows that the only language they know is warfare.
If Israel k ew of a way to 'win over' Hamas, they would have done so along time ago. However Hamas only understands Arabic and Hellfire Missiles:

Ironically enough, the parents and grandparents of Hamas' members were, for the most part, secular arabs that fled to Gaza in 1948.

They led a quite secular lifestyle throughout the 50's, 60's and 70's.

Sheik Ahmed Yassin's biography states that after being released from an israeli jail in the 80's he was absolutely horrified at the secularism and religious indiference he witnessed in Gaza... he even saw girls wearing mini-skirts.

Did secularism, the absence of islamic fervor, make them any more sympathetic to the state that turned them into prisoners in their own homeland?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironically enough, the parents and grandparents of Hamas' members were, for the most part, secular arabs that fled to Gaza in 1948.

Sheik Ahmed Yassin's biography states that after being released from an israeli jail in the 80's he was absolutely horrified at the secularism and religious indiference he witnessed in Gaza... he even saw girls wearing mini-skirts.

Did secularism, the absence of islamic fervor, make them any more sympathetic to the state that turned them into prisoners in their own homeland?
There is a difference between Arab Christians and Muslims, the Arab tradition is very strict[not sure if that the correct word]
The Christians of Gaza were forced to convert, Hijab, and prosecuted, by the Arab Muslims, now you barely find a single Arab Christian in Gaza, in your free time watch this two.

There are plenty of evidence, but as you know, nobody really care for the true minorities.
[Quality ain't great, sorry]

Not Secular.

The Hamas Charter which I posted a month ago, written also by Ahmed Yassin, named 'The Charter of Allah'.
Hamas named as 'Base/Essence' in Arabic, reference taken from the Kora'an like many terrorist organizations they pick a reference of Islamic/Kora'an, Palestinian Islamic Jihad[Jihad?], Al-Aqsa Martyrs[Masjid Al-Aqsa - The Mosque of Jeruslame], Hizb-allah[The Army of God], Fatah[Al-Fath], and so on.

Last edited:

That makes sense.

In Poland, the only organisation which was able to mobilise the population against the state effectively was the Catholic Church. Hence, the already Catholic nation became much more Catholic.

At the end of the Soviet repression the populace became much more modern, and much more secular.
The same can happen in Gaza and in Palestine.

But first the Soviet pardon, Russian Immigrant repression needs to end.

In Poland, the only organisation which was able to mobilise the population against the state effectively was the Catholic Church. Hence, the already Catholic nation became much more Catholic. At the end of the Soviet repression the populace became much more modern, and much more secular. The same can happen in Gaza and in Palestine. But first the Soviet pardon, Russian Immigrant repression needs to end.
This drivel needs to be improved, of course.

Do explain why Iran has attacked Israel by proxy then when it gives hamas weapons to target Israeli children with. Under International law that is a declaration of war on Israel which means that Israel could strike at Iran any time it wished. Also Iran attacked the Kurds ethnically cleansing them from THEIR lands, they have attacked the Iraqi's as well and lost many people fighting a lost cause. They attacked the UK when they took control of the embassy and shot a British police officer

Warlikes monster state :lol: !

You pro Palis are living on a different planet.

The 'Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 200 years' is a pretty pathetic argument . They are the ones who keep conflict alive in the ME by supplying arms to Syria, Hamas, , Hezbollah. The problem with them getting nukes is that they can give them to one of the above and they will fall in the wrong hands.
You've obviously never heard of proxy.

Remember what halfadinnerjacket said on worldwide TV about when they got nuclear weapons, not if but when, they would first target Israel and wipe them from the map. They would not bother about killing 10 million muslims as they would be worth the sacrifice to eliminate the Jews.

Its scary...

maybe you muslims should have thought of that before you started on your ethnic cleansing of the Jews. Cant see the Palestinians fairing very well if Israel is nuked, can you

Its scary...

Winning them over was and is ALWAYS the number ine solution. But anyone who knows anything about Jihadis knows that the only language they know is warfare.
If Israel k ew of a way to 'win over' Hamas, they would have done so along time ago. However Hamas only understands Arabic and Hellfire Missiles:

How can you "win over' people you have stolen homes and land from and have made them live as refugees without giving back the homes and land?

Its scary...

Israel was recreated by the political will of the Western Powers...It was never welcomed by the Arabs so that 65 years of warfare is not so much about the Palestinians and Israelis but an ancient East West conflict of the last 13 hundred years...

As you can see, the entire ME has been radicalized as Jihadist have networks all over the world...The common people in the ME support them, that's why you put out one fire and ten more spring up!

The people are suffering under the Western imposed Yoke with alliances with Kings, Sheiks and dictators who steal their wealth...Its a social and political issue...

Until these revolutions take over and change the dynamics and poverty of the people, Jihads will grow.

If Israel doesn't make a real peace with the Arabs as well as the Palestinians, she will become the target when the dust clears...

Its scary...

Israel was recreated by the political will of the Western Powers...It was never welcomed by the Arabs so that 65 years of warfare is not so much about the Palestinians and Israelis but an ancient East West conflict of the last 13 hundred years...

As you can see, the entire ME has been radicalized as Jihadist have networks all over the world...The common people in the ME support them, that's why you put out one fire and ten more spring up!

The people are suffering under the Western imposed Yoke with alliances with Kings, Sheiks and dictators who steal their wealth...Its a social and political issue...

Until these revolutions take over and change the dynamics and poverty of the people, Jihads will grow.

If Israel doesn't make a real peace with the Arabs as well as the Palestinians, she will become the target when the dust clears...

Israel made oeace with Egypt and Jordan. Israel tried to make peace with Syria (1967) and the Palestinians.
The only other country that Israel is engaged in hostilities with is Lebanon.
What makes you think that more Arabs want to make peace with Israel?

Its scary...

Israel made oeace with Egypt and Jordan. Israel tried to make peace with Syria (1967) and the Palestinians.
The only other country that Israel is engaged in hostilities with is Lebanon.
What makes you think that more Arabs want to make peace with Israel?

The Arab League has offered peace, trade and recognition more than once...Go back to the 67 armistice lines as they ask.

Its that simple...

The Arab League has offered peace, trade and recognition more than once...Go back to the 67 armistice lines as they ask. Its that simple...
Yeah, "you'll have trade, recognition and peace ... just let us flood your state with millions of all those bogus "refugiados".

Forum List

Back