Bonfire Night with friends of Tommy Robinson.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Laughing party-goers burn Grenfell Tower model in 'callous' bonfire night scenes

Grenfell fire survivors have condemned as “callous and sickening” bonfire party-goers who burned a model of the tower with brown faces at the windows.

Video footage shows a group of white people lifting it onto a ready-made bonfire, and laughing as it goes up in flames.

The film, apparently shot for bonfire night in a back garden where there is a George cross flag in the background, shows cut-outs of faces at the windows. Brown paper had been used for most of them.

Racist trash couldnt spell decency.

I saw no mention of Tommy Robinson .

Are you even capable of making an honest, sonvete post?

All you do is troll .

Just goes to show there always people too stupid for the rest of us to understand. The effort to legislate things like 'hate speech' are useless in making such lamentables conform.

Well they have handed themselves in.

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower bonfire video

Quite what they will be charged with is beyond me. They did it at a private party and amongst "friends" so I think the authorities will struggle with any sort of public order charge.

Except that the video got out. Then it changes. If they can show the video was made for the purpose of being shown to other people, then they're screwed.

Well they have handed themselves in.

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower bonfire video

Quite what they will be charged with is beyond me. They did it at a private party and amongst "friends" so I think the authorities will struggle with any sort of public order charge.

Except that the video got out. Then it changes. If they can show the video was made for the purpose of being shown to other people, then they're screwed.
I understand that these characters are the only people who have been arrested in connection with the Grenfell fire. Such is modern Britain.

Forum List

Back