Bonehead Washington “Pick 6”

I couldn’t believe it. I was watching it live. He’s lucky his team didn’t lose by 7. Or 5 because his team got a safety on the next play.

they’re making fun of him today
That highlight will show up for the next ten years

What part of……I haven’t crossed the goal line yet is so difficult?

That highlight will show up for the next ten years

What part of……I haven’t crossed the goal line yet is so difficult?

Have you ever heard them say a receiver who dropped the ball started running before he caught the ball? In other words in his mind he already caught the ball and now he's worrying about where he's going to run. This has to be something like that only instead of dropping the ball before he caught it he dropped it before he crossed the goal line.

He already saw himself walking into that keg part Saturday night with everyone cheering him for that pick 6. Instead it's going to be laughter. Still I bet he got laid.

Sadly this is more common than you might think

There's a reason I/we/he plays defense not offense. Offensive players are a lot smarter than Defensive players. I remember I decided not to play offense because I would have to memorize a play book. You don't have to do that on Defense. So I assume these big dumb jocks are just that.

There's a reason I/we/he plays defense not offense. Offensive players are a lot smarter than Defensive players. I remember I decided not to play offense because I would have to memorize a play book. You don't have to do that on Defense. So I assume these big dumb jocks are just that.
Eh it’s just people getting caught up in the moment, wanting to either be dismissive of their opponent or vault themselves. Very embarrassing mistake.

Eh it’s just people getting caught up in the moment, wanting to either be dismissive of their opponent or vault themselves. Very embarrassing mistake.

Just seems like defensive guys get stupid when they have the ball. LOL. Easy for the other team to punch out the ball. Because they haven't been trained to clinch that ball and don't let anyone take it from you. That's an offensive thing to do. You know, like when running backs walk around school with the ball and students are told to try and knock it out of their hands if they aren't paying attention. It's a good exercise.

Just seems like defensive guys get stupid when they have the ball. LOL. Easy for the other team to punch out the ball. Because they haven't been trained to clinch that ball and don't let anyone take it from you. That's an offensive thing to do. You know, like when running backs walk around school with the ball and students are told to try and knock it out of their hands if they aren't paying attention. It's a good exercise.
Wide receivers do it a lot too. Deshaun Jackson had a legendary one on the Eagles

Forum List

Back