Bombshell shows almost half of ballots in Atlanta were duplicates

“The issue at Booker T. Washington and Archer Hall, Barron said, was college students. Many were registered to vote elsewhere, but insisted on filling out provisional ballots where they were.”

and as long as they did not vote in both places I would have no problem with their votes counting.
Obviously, they did, otherwise they wouldn’t have been thrown out, for the statewide contests-

Barron said when people vote provisionally, only the portion of their ballot that is the same in the location they’re registered in and the location they’re voting in — such as statewide contests — will count. Therefore, voters are encouraged to go to their home voting location so their entire ballot will be valid.

they usually stop counting when they're ahead.

then put the extra ballots in the trunks of rentals and return them to the airport.

Careful there, that facade of non-partisanship you worked so hard to erect is cracking

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

then put the extra ballots in the trunks of rentals and return them to the airport.

Careful there, that facade of non-partisanship you worked so hard to erect is cracking

mostly snark.

but you tell me - how does a box of provisional ballots wind up in a rental? i'm open to ideas.

also - your image of me is your own, not necessarily mine.

Oh My Mother Fuck GOD!!!!!

You mean You went RWNJ Website and actually a RWNJ Opinion Piece (Emphasis on OPINION) that has no basis in fact and you jumped on it.

WOW.

Next up try the truth...you will learn something.
Try looking at the release from the county of Fulton you dumb ass LOL....what a dolt.

Honey, it is backed up by their left wing paper there.

You mean You went RWNJ Website and actually a RWNJ Opinion Piece (Emphasis on OPINION) that has no basis in fact and you jumped on it.

WOW.

WOW.

d44d3ab5-663e-4882-a7cd-9194ad09e4e1.jpg

OMG!!! You mean Bravo didn't bother reading a fucking thing before posting his rant?!?!?!?!?!?!

WOW.

OMG!!! You mean Bravo didn't bother reading a fucking thing before posting his rant?!?!?!?!?!?!

Red states generally let the Republican voters vote twice ...

No.

WOW.

Red states generally let the Republican voters vote twice ...

mostly snark.

but you tell me - how does a box of provisional ballots wind up in a rental? i'm open to ideas.

It is called "fake news", perhaps you have heard of it.

Uncounted Ballots, Overvoted Ballots: Why Is the Governor Claiming Fraud in Florida’s Election?

mostly snark.

Uncounted Ballots, Overvoted Ballots: Why Is the Governor Claiming Fraud in Florida’s Election?
so was there or was there not a ballot box found in a car rental? i never said what was in it as that was never reported.

also - given her past history, i just don't give her the benefit of doubt.

I'm guessing Dems won? Can't have that.

mostly snark.

so was there or was there not a ballot box found in a car rental? i never said what was in it as that was never reported.

Correct. There was a box that was used to transport blank provisional ballots from the central location to the polling places. Once this box was emptied it was then used to clean up the supplies at the end of the night and then left in the rental car by someone that had likely been at work for the last 14 hours.

This is a lie created by a right wing blogger.
The source is not a legitimate news outlet.
Here's the real story behind your fake news link:

Scouring for Stacey Abrams Votes, Georgia’s Democrats Keep on Campaigning

Abrams campaign had to scramble to locate people who cast provisional votes so they could meet the deadline for providing additional ID.
This is a bullshit voter suppression tactic by Kemp.

And it's not just in Georgia. I live in a very red state and when I went in to vote, I handed over my ID to an old redneck white guy who looked me up in the computer, then fucking sneered at me that his information and my driver's license "didn't quite match" but I could vote anyway.

And I'm not even black.

der der derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If this document were real, and not mocked up, this would be a block-buster story on Fox.

But it's not because that is FAKE NEWS.

What Fox has reported aligns with the link I posted:

Early voting problems in Fulton County

Last edited:

WOW.

Yes, as a Matter of Fact I did. I want a better source than some RWNJ Website, which has yet to produced.

Nowhere in article is it mentioned that over 2,000 Voting Machines were released for use.

Nowhere in the article is it mentioned that while lines in White Neighborhoods were short, in African-American Neighborhoods were, some machines had no power cords and no batteries were available.

As for the rest.

Three Non-Citizens caught - which why there are Provisional Ballots

Five Eighty-One Not Regiserted - which why there are Provisional Ballots.

Out of County Nine Hundred Seveny-Two - Which is why there are Provisional Ballots.

Now, come back with a reliable source for the rest of the story.

Oh.....Seig Heil

Last edited:
great idea-----just bring a little camera to the voting area------reproduce the ballot-------and shove it in the machine OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Yet ANOTHER example of massive voter fraud...by the Party that assures us that THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, and we are neurotic to be concerned about it.

NATIONAL VOTER I.D. CARD. NOW! No more casual mail in ballots. Show up or don't vote.

Red herrings. You have a whole basement full of them.

DOH-Homer.jpg

You're about as stupid as Simpson, too.
That document is fake.

This is the real thing: https://www.atlantaga.gov/home/showdocument?id=31986

mostly snark.

Correct. There was a box that was used to transport blank provisional ballots from the central location to the polling places. Once this box was emptied it was then used to clean up the supplies at the end of the night and then left in the rental car by someone that had likely been at work for the last 14 hours.
then it would be a non-issue. i've read through a few articles and neither of them said what was in the box, just that one was found.

mostly snark.

then it would be a non-issue. i've read through a few articles and neither of them said what was in the box, just that one was found.

That is what happens when you get your news from Alt-right sources, they leave out the details that do not support their point of view.

Forum List

Back