Cortez The Mensa Genius

She actually is a gift to the Repubs. Stick a mike in her face, ask a question and let the nonsense spew from her pie hole.

if a reporter asks Cortez one of those infamous dumb questions like,,,""Miss Cortez",,where does the sun go at night"?,,odds are she will answer something like,,"Well, ahh,,,I think it goes over to China, right?"

Remember when the left wing assholes tried to say that Sarah Palin didn't know what hubris meant.

Remember when the left wing assholes tried to say that Sarah Palin didn't know what hubris meant.

Cortez and Palin are on about the same level mentally. Glad you brought her up, she is a perfect comparison.

Cortez and Palin are on about the same level mentally. Glad you brought her up, she is a perfect comparison.

Palin was a governor. Cortez couldnt govern a bake sale.

So she won an election...what does the prove? Bush II was a governor, he is not exactly the brightest star in the sky.

So she won an election...what does the prove? Bush II was a governor, he is not exactly the brightest star in the sky.

Whatever gets you through the night.

Hell, it is only morning! Night is a long way off!

How do you like these quotes...

"Well what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too

or this

I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

or this

"But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States

What a loser Ocasio is. Just a lousy congresswoman wasting her time in politics when she could be getting educated by rush and hannity and posting right wing dribble on this board instead.

if a reporter asks Cortez one of those infamous dumb questions like,,,""Miss Cortez",,where does the sun go at night"?,,odds are she will answer something like,,"Well, ahh,,,I think it goes over to China, right?"
No, her “get out of jail free” card for questions she can’t answer, is to respond by telling the person asking the question; that they aren’t “qualified” to ask her that...

She's definitely the new face of the DEMs!
They can't get enough of her!
Every fucking word!
Every photoshoot!
Oh ya. She's just what the DEMs need now.
I wonder when she'll join the other DEM genius and declare that Guam is going to tip over?
Ocasio-Cortez flirts with run for presidency - while dancing, making mac-n-cheese on Instagram - The American Mirror

I don’t know, the big crosses eyes, wide head and buck teeth makes her seem inbread to me.
What is your first language? I ask this because it obviously isn't English, you uneducated, ignorant moron.

What a loser Ocasio is. Just a lousy congresswoman wasting her time in politics when she could be getting educated by rush and hannity and posting right wing dribble on this board instead.

Out of curiosity, how do you know she’s a lousy Congress woman? She hasn’t done her job one day yet

Forum List

Back