Bomb blasts rock Athens police station

Lefty Wilbury

Nov 4, 2003
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4902434/

Bomb blasts rock Athens police station
No immediate reports of injuries

BREAKING NEWS

Updated: 10:00 p.m. ET May 04, 2004

Three bomb blasts hit a central Athens police station early on Wednesday, a police official said.

It was not clear whether there were any casualties or damage to the building. The police official said authorities had received an anonymous warning that the three explosive devices would go off at the police station in Kalithea.

In August Greece hosts the Olympics, amid fears the games could be a target for political violence.

Dammit! I knew this shit was going to happen! Kalithea is a nice neighborhood, nobody there screws around too much. That means these bastards are already in country because they rounded up and locked up the only known violent Greek terrorist group November 17 a while back.

Looks like that insurance policy might be worth it. This is the terrorists big chance tostrike fear into everyone. To think that they havent been planning this for years would be naive.

Originally posted by insein
Looks like that insurance policy might be worth it. This is the terrorists big chance tostrike fear into everyone. To think that they havent been planning this for years would be naive.

Dude i've had many offers to go to Greece this August for free and turned em all down. Its not gonna be pretty I fear, its just too big of a target. This little bomb blast was just to let everyone know that they are already there even with the massive security presence in Greece now.

Forum List

Back