Bolton: Dems were losing anyway!

I think it’s pretty well established that nothing was going to work on Republicans so he’s probably not wrong.

Trump did it. Everything Dems said. Republicans would say it’s not impeachable.

Poor baby.

Yeah. It’s sad to see what’s happened to Republicans. Really just a shame.

Shame that they stop being Democrat lite?
No. Shame they stop caring about integrity.
integrity is complex word. and it relates to many different scenarios. It is an objective word. What I find in integrity you wouldn't and vice versa. and you would think your meaning is better than mine. no other reason to say it here.

I think it’s pretty well established that nothing was going to work on Republicans so he’s probably not wrong.

trump did what?

Bitch-slapped the Democrats. So now they'll whine about that for four years like they claimed Trump was illegitimate after he punked them in 2016. . . .

Poor baby.

Your TDS has clearly gotten the upper hand and you're no longer in touch with reality. Get help now.

Poor baby.

Yep. We're not the party of McCain and Dole any longer. Now you'll need to actually produce better more viable candidates.

Yep, that awful thing called the Constitution got in your way again. Trump did it. Everything Dems said. He subjectively abused his power as have the last 44 presidents and obstructed congress from trying to destroy the separation of powers making the Executive office serve under the pleasure of a parliamentary Congress.

Thank god for that . . .

Poor baby.

Yep. We're not the party of McCain and Dole any longer. Now you'll need to actually produce better more viable candidates.
what was also funny last night was the mayor of little Indiana City shaming the Senator from Minnesota when he hasn't won anything accept mayor of a tiny Indiana City. Failed at a bid for Governor. But there he was shaming the woman senator for not knowing the Mexican President's name. The little gay guy with no resume. Wow, exciting indeed. There's what they got. A gay man that hasn't done shit for the public in general, against a lady senator that doesn't pay attention to the job she was hired to do. Then two guys that aren't even demofks. An ex VP that thought the obammy administration was his, and Pocahontas. hly fk.

Last edited:

Yep, that awful thing called the Constitution got in your way again. Trump did it. Everything Dems said. He subjectively abused his power as have the last 44 presidents and obstructed congress from trying to destroy the separation of powers making the Executive office serve under the pleasure of a parliamentary Congress.

Thank god for that . . .
giphy.gif

Bolton is just trying desperately to sell his book, which is coming out in March. I used to really like him --- but no more. I'm not buying that book. Turncoat. Disloyal. Pepper pot.
I never liked that warmongering prick. Those W era neocons made the case for bringing democracy to Muslim savages. Anyone with a brain knows Islam and Western ideals of democracy are totally incompatible. We should had carpet bombed the entire Middle East back into the stone ages after 9/11. Instead assholes like this put soldiers on foot patrol in Iraq and to make things worse gave the oil fields away and let the corrupt Iraqi government sell the oil to the Chinese, French, and Russians. Fuck Bolton.

Last edited:

Poor baby.

what was also funny last night was the mayor of little Indiana City shaming the Senator from Minnesota when he hasn't won anything accept mayor of a tiny Indiana City. Failed at a bid for Governor. But there he was shaming the woman senator for not knowing the Mexican President's name. The little gay guy with no resume. Wow, exciting indeed. There's what they got. A gay man that hasn't done shit for the public in general, against a lady senator that doesn't pay attention to the job she was hired to do. Then two guys that aren't even demofks. An ex VP that thought the obammy administration was his, and Pocahontas. hly fk.
It was like Mayor Pete said, I may not have any resume, but I did know the president of Mexico's name. I was expecting to see a receipt to a Holiday Inn Express.

And then Warren interrupted and cried unfair, how dare anyone ask a question like what's the name of the Mexican President. Yep, out loud at that. No one should be asking them something they haven't rehearsed. Period. Give us the cheat sheets and that's that. I still can't believe she said that out loud.

Poor baby.

But, but, but,.....Buttiplug is a military veteran. He didn’t go to basic training or OTS or the Academy, he got a free commission like Quid Pro Joe’s son did as was in the reserves. He didn’t see any combat, but he was a driver for officers and spent 7 months playing military Uber. So he is clearly qualified!

Bolton is just trying desperately to sell his book, which is coming out in March. I used to really like him --- but no more. I'm not buying that book. Turncoat. Disloyal. Pepper pot.
I never trusted that traitor.

His first solution to a toothache is drop bombs. We need to ignore any Cold War fools from now on.

Poor baby.

But, but, but,.....Buttiplug is a military veteran. He didn’t go to basic training or OTS or the Academy, he got a free commission like Quid Pro Joe’s son did as was in the reserves. He didn’t see any combat, but he was a driver for officers and spent 7 months playing military Uber. So he is clearly qualified!
he went in to stop everyone from picking on him.

Those W era neocons made the case for bringing democracy to Muslim savages. Anyone with a brain knows Islam and Western ideals of democracy are totally incompatible. We should had carpet bombed the entire Middle East back into the stone ages after 9/11. Instead assholes like this put soldiers on foot patrol in Iraq and to make things worse have the oil fields away and let the corrupt Iraqi government sell the oil to the Chinese, French, and Russians. Fuck Bolton.

You sound like my husband --- "We should'a nuked 'em in '45!!

:bye1:

Those W era neocons made the case for bringing democracy to Muslim savages. Anyone with a brain knows Islam and Western ideals of democracy are totally incompatible. We should had carpet bombed the entire Middle East back into the stone ages after 9/11. Instead assholes like this put soldiers on foot patrol in Iraq and to make things worse have the oil fields away and let the corrupt Iraqi government sell the oil to the Chinese, French, and Russians. Fuck Bolton.

You sound like my husband --- "We should'a nuked 'em in '45!!

:bye1:
You're husband sounds like an American. I've been seeing a lot of non Muslim Muslims hanging around here.

It was like Mayor Pete said, I may not have any resume, but I did know the president of Mexico's name. I was expecting to see a receipt to a Holiday Inn Express.

And then Warren interrupted and cried unfair, how dare anyone ask a question like what's the name of the Mexican President. Yep, out loud at that. No one should be asking them something they haven't rehearsed. Period. Give us the cheat sheets and that's that. I still can't believe she said that out loud.

Surrrrre....he SAYS he knows the name of the prez of Mexico, whoever that failure is. I agree for once with the Dems who said this is not a gameshow! These are obvious "gotcha" questions. I remember they "got" that Libertarian guy last election (whatever HIS name was) by asking where some city in Syria was. Of course he didn't know, who would, so they chased that around the Internet for WEEKS. And nobody else knew either, and more to the point, there was no reason to care. They are trying that on again and I hope they don't get away with it. The election is not a game show.

Surrrrre....he SAYS he knows the name of the prez of Mexico, whoever that failure is. I agree for once with the Dems who said this is not a gameshow! These are obvious "gotcha" questions. I remember they "got" that Libertarian guy last election (whatever HIS name was) by asking where some city in Syria was. Of course he didn't know, who would, so they chased that around the Internet for WEEKS. And nobody else knew either, and more to the point, there was no reason to care. They are trying that on again and I hope they don't get away with it. The election is not a game show.
someone said Jeopardy last night. Amy I believe. I really wanted to know if she wears boxers or whitey tidies!!!!

someone said Jeopardy last night. Amy I believe. I really wanted to know if she wears boxers or whitey tidies!!!!

Now, now --- I think the word for that look is "plain." "Homely." A woman not looking like a Hollywood star isn't the same as being masculine. :rolleyes-41:

What *I* wanted to know is how the Warren and Klobuchar campaigns agree on their candidates wearing different colors, which they did. Sounds like it would be an awkward negotiation, maybe -- but they canNOT show up wearing the same outfit! The Internet would have a seizure.

Trump deserves a medal for exposing the Dem/Ukraine money laundry of us tax dollars.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back