Bolton: Dems were losing anyway!

Hillary still isn't indicted...despite the 138,828 "a-ha" stories...

Now do us all a favor and delete this dumb ass post...

Of course, if the dems thought Bolton had anything to add they would have had him as a witness in their house investigation.

Bolton is just trying desperately to sell his book, which is coming out in March. I used to really like him --- but no more. I'm not buying that book. Turncoat. Disloyal. Pepper pot.

I think it’s pretty well established that nothing was going to work on Republicans so he’s probably not wrong.

Trump did it. Everything Dems said. Republicans would say it’s not impeachable.

How hysterical is it that just 2 weeks ago, progressives were falling all over themselves screaming, "But Bolton....."

Bamboozled again.....got a be like 30 times these bozos got snookered......from Flynn to Comey to Manifort.etc....etc....

What a bunch of intellectual cripples!:113::113:

I think it’s pretty well established that nothing was going to work on Republicans so he’s probably not wrong.

Poor baby.

Yeah. It’s sad to see what’s happened to Republicans. Really just a shame.

Well what can we say?

Like the great NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson once said, "Because winning.....is everything!"

Poor baby.

I do enjoy the fake concern from all of you as to the party you would like to see destroyed. The only real shame to you is that they keep beating you.

Poor baby.

Shame that they stop being Democrat lite?
No. Shame they stop caring about integrity.

Poor baby.

Shame that they stop being Democrat lite?
No. Shame they stop caring about integrity.

Fuck you - right up the ass.

Poor baby.

I do enjoy the fake concern from all of you as to the party you would like to see destroyed. The only real shame to you is that they keep beating you.

They have legit concern - Today's Republican party is not the party of "Democrat Lite" that they want it to be.
It's an actual alternative that people love.

I remember conservatives in this forum back in 2009. Oh God....it was a hideous time.

But here in 2020, watching the deep anger and misery we see every day in here from the DUMS. Life is just a shit show for these people.....like being a tent resident on the poop covered sidewalks of SF.

It was all worth it!:113::113:

Bolton is just trying desperately to sell his book, which is coming out in March. I used to really like him --- but no more. I'm not buying that book. Turncoat. Disloyal. Pepper pot.
The way he has played it up to help sell his book, is well...
But yesterday he stated what he had to say would not change the outcome. I also found this, as he mentioned advice he got from an old colleague from so many years ago-

UPI, March 19, 1987
Washington News
By DANA WALKER

Attorney General Edwin Meese has grave doubts about the constitutionality of the law allowing for independent counsel to probe top officials such as those involved in the Iran-Contra scandal, a Justice Department official said Thursday.
Assistant Attorney General John Bolton, testifying before a Senate Governmental Operations subcommittee, stopped short of saying Meese believes the law is unconstitutional, despite being pressed by Sen. Carl Levin, co-sponsor of legislation to make the law permanent. The law, the 1978 Ethics in Government Act, expires in January 1988.
“There are grave doubts about the constitutionality” of key provisions of the law, including one that authorizes a special federal court — instead of the Attorney General — to appoint the independent counsel, Bolton said, adding that he personally believed the law was unconstitutional. Levin said: “I think it’s clear to everybody that the Attorney General feels that this statute is unconstitutional. Why don’t you just say it?”
Bolton said Meese would favor the law if he had more power over the scope of investigations, the appointment of the prosecutor and termination authority over the counsel. “You want us to gut the statute,” Levin said.
Former special prosecutor Archibald Cox, whose firing by President Richard Nixon in the “Saturday Night Massacre” during the Watergate scandal sparked the push for the law, agreed with Levin, later testifying that Bolton in effect was saying, “We’re for renewal of the statute with the guts taken out.”
Bolton left open the possibility the Justice Department may argue against the law if the appropriate case came up. “We would be prepared to argue against the constitutionality” of certain aspects of the law. . .
John Bolton has Spectacular Record Defying and Withholding Evidence From Congress: Bolton has Never Brought a "Fair and Balanced" Approach to Any of His Jobs. . . The Washington Note by Steve Clemons
Makes me think he really got people going for nothing other than t9 sell books.

Hillary still isn't indicted...despite the 138,828 "a-ha" stories....

Trump hasn't had the FBI stand up on a stage either and agree that, yes, he really did commit a dozen felonies neither.

Despite 13,565,831 aha promises, so far, all the Dems got was one accusation (impeachment) on Trump that was so flawed and lacking in legal standing that it too fell apart along purely party lines. :21:

trump did what?

Forum List

Back