Boehner & the GOP Civil War

The opinions expressed by Stephanie, CrusaderFrank and ba1614 are always ridiculous and totally partisan, any resemblance to critical thinking is entirely coincidental.

Expecting the Senate to do their constitutional duty at least once in 4 years is ridiculous? ?? :confused:

The Senate can only do its Constitutional duty when the House does, the GOP lead House is the problem, the ‘tea party’ in particular.

of course, nothing about Democrats or Obama, always everyone else's fault

Even Russia's main newspaper, A Communist run paper called American liberals ignorant sheep. It's pretty bad when you're fellow communists dis you.

What's wrong with that statement? Your insult does nothing other than make your argument look foolish.. Tell me something liberals have criticized OBAMA and democrats on and include the link?

How bout we include your original post that started all this:

Obama did not win in a landslide. This whole, "WE WON" crap is truly disgusting. Liberals love to take their football and go home when they don't get their way on every single thing.

You acting like you're above it all when you're clearly one of the biggest RW hacks on here is why I'm saying you're fulla shit.

And you are. :)

I;m not the President who declared upon winning, 'WE WON, we get to make the rules." In regard to republicans, if and when they choose to stall over politics, I think they're as shameful as liberals.. That's the difference between you and I. I don't worship blindly at the altar of political ideology like you do. Once again, NOTE with links ANY posts criticizing Barack Obama and democrats by the forum liberals..

I'm not going to scour the board to try to prove to you what you either already know or are just too ignorant to notice, but there's at least one recent example:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/268986-has-obama-just-snatched-defeat-from-victory.html

I'm sure you're gonna say this doesn't count anyway.

You acting like you're above it all when you're clearly one of the biggest RW hacks on here is why I'm saying you're fulla shit.

I;m not the President who declared upon winning, 'WE WON, we get to make the rules." In regard to republicans, if and when they choose to stall over politics, I think they're as shameful as liberals.. That's the difference between you and I. I don't worship blindly at the altar of political ideology like you do. Once again, NOTE with links ANY posts criticizing Barack Obama and democrats by the forum liberals..

I'm not going to scour the board to try to prove to you what you either already know or are just too ignorant to notice, but there's at least one recent example:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/268986-has-obama-just-snatched-defeat-from-victory.html

^^^ Admits the truth.. He can't provide one because they do not exist. The leftist regime in this nation are a danger to any free society. They are the type to turn in their fellow Americans for uttering criticism of this Administration. See the WH website.. They are EXACTLY of the same mindset and nature as the Germans who followed Hitler blindly. Even Pravda, the Communist run Russian newspaper states the same.

^^^ Admits the truth.. He can't provide one because they do not exist. The leftist regime in this nation are a danger to any free society. They are the type to turn in their fellow Americans for uttering criticism of this Administration. See the WH website.. They are EXACTLY of the same mindset and nature as the Germans who followed Hitler blindly. Even Pravda, the Communist run Russian newspaper states the same.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And then she dons her tinfoil hat in victory...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's no victory when nearly half of the nation are braindead lockstep Zombies. Just give them free stuff.. that's all it took. A sad place our nation has come to. You leftists should be quite proud of yourselves. I hope the betrayal of a nation was worth the power trip it provides.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's no victory when nearly half of the nation are braindead lockstep Zombies. Just give them free stuff.. that's all it took. A sad place our nation has come to. You leftists should be quite proud of yourselves. I hope the betrayal of a nation was worth the power trip it provides.

I believe we'll be fine...while you nutbags keep saying we're not and continue to get further marginalized.

:)

What a mess. So now there's talk of Boehner's job being in trouble, and he wants to hold on to it. Only someone with the ego of a politician would want to be a part of this, let alone be in charge of it.

Looks like the GOP civil war is on, and the Tea Party/Limbaugh/Hannity absolutist contingent isn't backing down. The Tea Party politicians are afraid they're going to lose their precious gubmit jobs: Fearing primaries, GOP members opted to shun Boehner

Even ol' Newt is getting scared: Gingrich: GOP faces 'bleak future' without a major political overhaul - The Hill's Ballot Box

Democrats, you've gotta be loving this, seriously. You've gotta be thanking your lucky stars.

Any bets as to what our political environment looks like in, say, a year?

The GOP "civil war" pretty much began back in 1995, with Bill Paxon et. al., trying to overthrow Gingich after he let Bubba and the media push him around....The neocons won that battle.

Looks like the sledding is going to be a little tougher this time around for Boner the Gingrich clone.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I believe we'll be fine...while you nutbags keep saying we're not and continue to get further marginalized.

:)

Germans believed too as 6 million jews were tortured and slaughtered.. Nearly wiped out forever. No thanks.. We won't take the word of mindless sheep.

What's wrong with that statement? Your insult does nothing other than make your argument look foolish.. Tell me something liberals have criticized OBAMA and democrats on and include the link?

Obama did not win in a landslide. This whole, "WE WON" crap is truly disgusting. Liberals love to take their football and go home when they don't get their way on every single thing.

Nonsense.

You’re among the most partisan rightist hacks and blind conservative ideologues on this forum.

Boner will likely keep his job.

even the idiot tea party clowns KNOW any one who is speaker of the republican led house is doomed to failure.

No one wants his job

Boehner & the GOP Civil War

What a mess. So now there's talk of Boehner's job being in trouble, and he wants to hold on to it. Only someone with the ego of a politician would want to be a part of this, let alone be in charge of it.

Democrats, you've gotta be loving this, seriously.

Absolutely!!!!!!

Exposing that disingenuous-asshole.....for the punk he IS....is looooooooooooooong-overdue!!!

He belongs back in his family's establishment, as one more barfly.

Let them have to listen to him, drunkenly-raving about "THE AMERICAN-PEOPLE (blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)....".

There was a time not long ago when the Democratic Party was thought to be in serious trouble. But the GOP fucked up, and the dems eventually recovered to take control of Congress and the WH. It may well be that the Dems will retake control of the House in 2014, and run wild for the last 2 years of Obama's reign. But I have every confidence they'll fuck up too, and the repubs will eventually rebound. Both sides will continue to play their political games until the country ends up in a deep and lasting depression not unlike the 1930s. Maybe then the partisanship will die down and they'll work together for the good of the country rather than for themselves and their party. Maybe. Won't be holding my breath, more likely I'll be dead before that happens.

Well anyway, I very much wonder what the more pragmatic, thoughtful members of the GOP are thinking right now.

"Time to register Independent?"

:lol:

I hope not. The party needs 'em, and the country needs the party. I'll betcha they deeply wish the crazies would find another hobby, though...

The few adults in the cuckoo's nest, aka, the House of Representatives, have lost control. Though I doubt Boehner has been in charge since the radical revolution landed some really far out (as in fringe) members in the 2010 election, we as a nation have gotten the government we deserve. The future looks like the past - gridlock.

Since the Congress and its members will all be paid for doing nothing, and spend more time at home than at work, why would we expect more? The day they vote themselves a cut in pay and benefits, is the day I may begin to have a modicum of respect for the institution; never will I respect those who call for cuts to entitlements and fail to lead by example.

LOLz

The "Adults" in the Democrat Party haven't passed a budget in 4 years. In private practice they'd be in jail next to Madoff.

That's what Snookie Palin says, huh???

eusa_doh.gif

Well anyway, I very much wonder what the more pragmatic, thoughtful members of the GOP are thinking right now.

"Time to register Independent?"

:lol:

I hope not. The party needs 'em, and the country needs the party. I'll betcha they deeply wish the crazies would find another hobby, though...

The GOP just gave a big "Fuck You!!" to the thoughtful and pragmatic members of the party when they railroaded all the Libertarian-leaning Republicans at their convention.

Those are the folks that didn't go to the polls November 6th, and the GOP power fiends that screwed them are the reason we've gotten 4 more years of Obama.

Such is life... :dunno:

You know, it wasn't all that many years ago that you clowns were whining about a strong Unitarian presidency. Now you live for it.

Congress and the House of Representatives are every bit as powerful and needed in this country as a President.

Don't ever forget that.

but nobody is arguing this...

Why is it you people need to make up arguments when the OP made a very simple question for you to answer.

There seems to be a lot of in fighting in the GOP at the moment. Why is that, whats your thoughts?

So you go and say The gop won as well and we hold 1/3 of the government.
The democrats are no better and i like to eat PIE!

Well thats not answering the question, thats being a moron. If you want to continue to be a moron go for it.

Looks like the GOP civil war is on, and the Tea Party/Limbaugh/Hannity absolutist contingent isn't backing down. The Tea Party politicians are afraid they're going to lose their precious gubmit jobs: Fearing primaries, GOP members opted to shun Boehner

Even ol' Newt is getting scared: Gingrich: GOP faces 'bleak future' without a major political overhaul - The Hill's Ballot Box

Democrats, you've gotta be loving this, seriously. You've gotta be thanking your lucky stars.

Any bets as to what our political environment looks like in, say, a year?

i don't love it because they're screwing with our country and i was actually rooting for boehner. i think he'd cut a deal if he could have.

but i do have to acknowledge a certain amount of schadenfreude.

Forum List

Back