Boehner & the GOP Civil War

LOLz

The "Adults" in the Democrat Party haven't passed a budget in 4 years. In private practice they'd be in jail next to Madoff.

The problems with your opinion(s) is you lack the ability to think - you emote. All it would take is a general course in Civics, some knowledge of the rules of the Senate and the House and an IQ above 90. It seems, in all honesty Frank, you lack all of the above.

here we go again..do we need to all pay you for your psychobabble put down of others?

I didn't insult you Stephanie, I'd even state for all to read that you're normal, about 86 on the IQ scale, or Dull Normal.

The problems with your opinion(s) is you lack the ability to think - you emote. All it would take is a general course in Civics, some knowledge of the rules of the Senate and the House and an IQ above 90. It seems, in all honesty Frank, you lack all of the above.

here we go again..do we need to all pay you for your psychobabble put down of others?

I didn't insult you Stephanie, I'd even state for all to read that you're normal, about 86 on the IQ scale, or Dull Normal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYabrQrXt4A]I'm smart - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back