Boehner & the GOP Civil War

You know, it wasn't all that many years ago that you clowns were whining about a strong Unitarian presidency. Now you live for it.

Congress and the House of Representatives are every bit as powerful and needed in this country as a President.

Don't ever forget that.

Of course that's true. Which makes it all the more tragic that such a group of wingnut extremists are controlling one house of the legislature.

You know, it wasn't all that many years ago that you clowns were whining about a strong Unitarian presidency. Now you live for it.

Congress and the House of Representatives are every bit as powerful and needed in this country as a President.

Don't ever forget that.

Of course that's true. Which makes it all the more tragic that such a group of wingnut extremists are controlling one house of the legislature.

what's more scary is we have LEFT wing radical extremist (Obama) and his comrades in Arms controlling our country..

Last edited:
The "Adults" in the Democrat Party haven't passed a budget in 4 years. In private practice they'd be in jail next to Madoff.

If that's the case, they'd have a lot of company as Congress hasn't passed a budget since 1997.

During the 6 years the GOP held uncontested control of the government, no budget was passed either. I guess that's the Democrats fault too, huh?

BDS strikes hard

Why didn't Obama and the Dems pass a budget?

Bush never got us downgraded, you;d think Dems, being so smart, would have learned a lesson about budgeting by now

Either the GOP gets back to sanity, or we will effectively have only one political party for a couple of election cycles. Not good for the nation. And the wingnuts could care less. They have their insane ideologies. Far more important than the national good to them.

I read somewhere else that the problem is already happening with South Africa, where the ANC is dominating with no real competition at all. Without any risk of paying a price for failure there's no incentive to do things differently, or at least very little.

Obama did not win in a landslide. This whole, "WE WON" crap is truly disgusting. Liberals love to take their football and go home when they don't get their way on every single thing.

So...what's the position of the GOP controlled House if not "WE WON?"

I don't know nor do I blindly support anything and everything they do like liberal sheep support Democrats. I think John Boenher is a disgrace and I hope he gets booted from the Speakership.

You are so fulla shit.

:lol:

If that's the case then the Only reason Obama won was because of blatant VOTER FRUAD.
Yet you people just yawn

That is the case, but guess what. It doesn't mean the Prez won because of voter fraud.

What you just said is the equivalent of a 7 year-old saying, "Oh yeah? Well...well...you're a poopyhead, so there!"

But that's cool, we know you guys are still dealing with being the minority.

:)

Oh boy, now who is speaking like a child?
and it's not like we haven't seen YOU GUYS when you were a minority for eight years of Bush, no bigger sore losers or whiners on the earth

There was definitely a lot of whining on our side, but that was then and this is now. And again, the GOP is overall a minority which only has gerrymandering to thank for its retention of power and you wingnuts don't have any proof of voter fraud for the President's win.

But feel free to make that claim if it you makes you feel better. :)

You do realize that ONE President is only a third of the government?

The GOP won 233 elections in the House last November. The Democrats won ONLY 193 elections.....

Do you really want to re-frame the question in terms of won elections?

And yet over a half MILLION more votes were cast for Democrats than for Republicans. The ONLY reason the GOP kept house seats was due to Gerrymandering.

If that's the case then the Only reason Obama won was because of blatant VOTER FRUAD.
Yet you people just yawn

No, it means that a majority of Americans rejected republican and conservative dogma, just as they did in 2008.

It means that Americans are moving forward into the 21st Century, and leaving the divisive, reactionary message of the right behind.

And yet over a half MILLION more votes were cast for Democrats than for Republicans. The ONLY reason the GOP kept house seats was due to Gerrymandering.

Yet you people just yawn

No, it means that a majority of Americans rejected republican and conservative dogma, just as they did in 2008.

It means that Americans are moving forward into the 21st Century, and leaving the divisive, reactionary message of the right behind.

lol, you barely win a friggen re-election with a incumbent President and all of a sudden it MEANS all this..

man oh man

Fighting from within isn't necessarily bad. However, if they break from who elected them and decide to start raising taxes on certain groups, they'll be kicked out. Ive already had that discussion with the congressman in my district.

Fighting from within isn't necessarily bad. However, if they break from who elected them and decide to start raising taxes on certain groups, they'll be kicked out. Ive already had that discussion with the congressman in my district.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the suggestions that are being put forth that Republicans who have run on "no new taxes/no more spending" are now supposed to show up in Washington and do an about face.

Hell's bells it's bizarre.

So...what's the position of the GOP controlled House if not "WE WON?"

I don't know nor do I blindly support anything and everything they do like liberal sheep support Democrats. I think John Boenher is a disgrace and I hope he gets booted from the Speakership.

You are so fulla shit.

What's wrong with that statement? Your insult does nothing other than make your argument look foolish.. Tell me something liberals have criticized OBAMA and democrats on and include the link?

Yet you people just yawn

You left out the 2010 elections. Why is that? It doesn't fit with your propaganda and talking points? Does anyone here care to get real and be honest? Americans don't like either party in Washington DC.. They're all self indulged jerks for the most part.. There are exceptions but we truly have a broken government and until we demand as Americans, better- nothing is going to change.

You are so fulla shit.

What's wrong with that statement? Your insult does nothing other than make your argument look foolish.. Tell me something liberals have criticized OBAMA and democrats on and include the link?

there only complaint is hasn't be a hard ass enough..
they want the Thug in chief since that is mostly what they are, thuggish

You are so fulla shit.

How bout we include your original post that started all this:

Obama did not win in a landslide. This whole, "WE WON" crap is truly disgusting. Liberals love to take their football and go home when they don't get their way on every single thing.

You acting like you're above it all when you're clearly one of the biggest RW hacks on here is why I'm saying you're fulla shit.

And you are. :)

The opinions expressed by Stephanie, CrusaderFrank and ba1614 are always ridiculous and totally partisan, any resemblance to critical thinking is entirely coincidental.

Expecting the Senate to do their constitutional duty at least once in 4 years is ridiculous? ?? :confused:

The Senate can only do its Constitutional duty when the House does, the GOP lead House is the problem, the ‘tea party’ in particular.

You are so fulla shit.

How bout we include your original post that started all this:

You acting like you're above it all when you're clearly one of the biggest RW hacks on here is why I'm saying you're fulla shit.

And you are. :)

I;m not the President who declared upon winning, 'WE WON, we get to make the rules." In regard to republicans, if and when they choose to stall over politics, I think they're as shameful as liberals.. That's the difference between you and I. I don't worship blindly at the altar of political ideology like you do. Once again, NOTE with links ANY posts criticizing Barack Obama and democrats by the forum liberals..

Forum List

Back