boehner reveals his complete ignorance on the topic of climate change

Sounds like he is quite accurate to me. The idea that we breath out pollution is ridiculous.

The earth was created in a way where our waste ends up nurturing other parts of life. We breath in oxygen, which is converted to CO2. A natural gas. CO2 is then absorbed by plants which convert it back to oxygen.

It's called the circle of life.

However, we are suddenly supposed to believe that we are exhaling a poison. That by breathing we are polluting the environment. This based on questionable studies that just conveniently are recommending certain political policies that failed to garner any support before the politicians funded said studies.

It's a scam. CO2 isn't a polutant. We aren't destroying the earth by living. If you continue to advocate such ridiculous policies, it will lead to only one logical conclusion: People must be exterminated.

This is hardly a new progressive policy, but it's a very dangerous one. But it's the only logical conclusion for the premise that we pollute by breathing.

I can't support it. I can't accept this bullcrap premise, when there is plenty of evidence contrary.

When the "climate change" people figure out what tempature the world is supposed to be, they can start talking to me seriously about their theories. But they very fact that they don't know suggests it's total bunk.

i completelly believe that what you breathe out is a pollutant.

i extrapolated that from observing the pollution you put up with your posts on a regular basis.

BTW... Obammy the Salami hasn't a scientific background either, nor does the Grand Poobah of Global Warming Hysteria, Al Gore.

But they trust scientists.

The GOP doesn't.

Many believe Obama is the Anti Christ.

The majority believe the Grand Canyon was carved out by "Noah's Flood". I suspect you are one of those believers.
It's funny the way you repeat what the voices in your head say as if they were facts. :lol:

And yet many Republicans do believe that Obama is the Anti Christ and I suspect the majority believe "Noah's Ark" is a true historical event.

How can you not know that? You do know that, right? If you say it's a lie, then you are either a liar or in denial. Which is it?

Good for Boehner. We need some logical thinking in the house. Just an FYI, 100 percent oxygen is lethal also, along with several other gases. Now, if we're discussing chemical composition of the atmosphere when the planet was a boiling pot of magma and gases then we can talk.

BTW... Obammy the Salami hasn't a scientific background either, nor does the Grand Poobah of Global Warming Hysteria, Al Gore.

But they trust scientists.

The GOP doesn't.

Many believe Obama is the Anti Christ.

The majority believe the Grand Canyon was carved out by "Noah's Flood". I suspect you are one of those believers.

13,000 scientists have debunked global warming so now you greenies are calling it climate change. You can fool some of the people all the time....but the jig is up. Climate change is simple what the climate has been doing since there's been a climate - changing.

We know this scam is just a way to redistribute wealth.

I don't know if Obama is the anti-christ, but he is anti-America. Did you hear how he put the US on trial today before the UN Human Rights Council, made up of the worst human rights violaters in the world?

Where is the list of these 13000 scientist? I don't know any scientist that claim the earth is not getting warmer. For many the cause is still in question. Many don't beleive that CO2 is the lone culprit.

Now why would any one question our record on human rights?

U.S. defends human rights record before U.N. body

"The U.S. came under new pressure over human rights Friday with the revelation that former U.S. President George W. Bush personally authorized the waterboarding of Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. The practice, a form of simulated drowning, has been described as torture and Obama outlawed it shortly after coming into office."

U.S. defends human rights record before U.N. body | Deseret News

President in no mare anti-America than was President Bush.

BOEHNER: George, the idea that carbon dioxide is a carcinogen that is harmful to our environment is almost comical. Every time we exhale, we exhale carbon dioxide. Every cow in the world, you know, when they do what they do, you’ve got more carbon dioxide. And so I think it’s clear…

That's methane they fart out, not carbon dioxide.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
And as Soggy pointed out the backers of global warming are not scientist themselves... So good job with that attack.

Global warming is imminent, someday we might start feeling the effects!

South Park said it best...

Guy #1 "We don't know what causes rich successful men to go out and have sex with attractive woman...

Guy #2 "It could be global warming!"

Guy #3 " Or global cooling..."

What a shit thread...

what does any of this have to do with boehners lack of scientific knowledge?

BOEHNER: George, the idea that carbon dioxide is a carcinogen that is harmful to our environment is almost comical. Every time we exhale, we exhale carbon dioxide. Every cow in the world, you know, when they do what they do, you’ve got more carbon dioxide. And so I think it’s clear…

That's methane they fart out, not carbon dioxide.

a non-retard replies!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What a stupid fucking thread. What exactly was Pelosi an expert on?

You do realize don't you that the original intent of our elections was to put regular people in positions of authority and not to set up some sort of caste system where only the elite could have a say in government?

Fucking elitist pig.

Boehner: Calling Carbon Dioxide Dangerous Is 'Almost Comical' - NYTimes.com

its really sad that people with 0 scientific background are in charge of our laws pertaining to the field.

IOW, he's a rational person who understands the Scientific Method and realizes that human being exhale carbon dioxide.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Our bodies exhale carbon dioxide to get rid of it, because it's terrible for our systems. We may not exhale enough amounts to have an effect on the atmosphere, but we have things like cars and other things that do pollute that much to have an effect.

If carbon dioxide isn't a poison to humans like some have suggested in this thread, I suggest going into a room filled with only carbon dioxide and see what happens. It won't end well.

Boehner: Calling Carbon Dioxide Dangerous Is 'Almost Comical' - NYTimes.com

its really sad that people with 0 scientific background are in charge of our laws pertaining to the field.

IOW, he's a rational person who understands the Scientific Method and realizes that human being exhale carbon dioxide.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Our bodies exhale carbon dioxide to get rid of it, because it's terrible for our systems. We may not exhale enough amounts to have an effect on the atmosphere, but we have things like cars and other things that do pollute that much to have an effect.

If carbon dioxide isn't a poison to humans like some have suggested in this thread, I suggest going into a room filled with only carbon dioxide and see what happens. It won't end well.

No it wouldn't , which is why we should of course have some care about how we treat our planet, but that is a far cry from believing that man is going to overpower mother nature and destroy the planet if we don't pass cap and trade.

You do realize don't you that the original intent of our elections was to put regular people in positions of authority and not to set up some sort of caste system where only the elite could have a say in government?

Fucking elitist pig.

nice deflection and non-sequitir!

Fucking elitist pig.

Deflection? Your claim is that Boehner isn't an expert on climate change, okay was Pelosi? No? Then what is your gripe?

Fucking elitist pig.

Deflection? Your claim is that Boehner isn't an expert on climate change, okay was Pelosi? No? Then what is your gripe?

yea you changed the subject to something else. the thread is about beoheners ignorance on the subject and his large role he wil be playing in the government. it scares me that such a stupid person will be at the helm

yea you changed the subject to something else. the thread is about beoheners ignorance on the subject and his large role he wil be playing in the government. it scares me that such a stupid person will be at the helm

Which clearly indicates that you believe that Pelosi was an expert in such matters. Please show evidence.

And again, there is NO conceivable way a member of Congress could be an expert on even a small portion of issues they deal with. That is why they have committees and consult with experts. The only thing they need to be "experts" on is listening to the advice of those who ARE experts in such matters. Or do you think , for instance, that Obama is a military expert and has no need for advisers?

You're an idiot blu, there's nothing more to be said on the matter.

Which clearly indicates that you believe that Pelosi was an expert in such matters. Please show evidence.

And again, there is NO conceivable way a member of Congress could be an expert on even a small portion of issues they deal with. That is why they have committees and consult with experts. The only thing they need to be "experts" on is listening to the advice of those who ARE experts in such matters. Or do you think , for instance, that Obama is a military expert and has no need for advisers?

You're an idiot blu, there's nothing more to be said on the matter.

i never mentioned pelosi's (lack of) knowledge on the matter so I like how you conclude something about her all on your own.

and yes they use consultants and committees, and that is who should speak on them, instead of spouting nonsense like boehner did, making himself look extremely foolish

Sounds like he is quite accurate to me. The idea that we breath out pollution is ridiculous.

The earth was created in a way where our waste ends up nurturing other parts of life. We breath in oxygen, which is converted to CO2. A natural gas. CO2 is then absorbed by plants which convert it back to oxygen.

It's called the circle of life.

However, we are suddenly supposed to believe that we are exhaling a poison. That by breathing we are polluting the environment. This based on questionable studies that just conveniently are recommending certain political policies that failed to garner any support before the politicians funded said studies.

It's a scam. CO2 isn't a polutant. We aren't destroying the earth by living. If you continue to advocate such ridiculous policies, it will lead to only one logical conclusion: People must be exterminated.

This is hardly a new progressive policy, but it's a very dangerous one. But it's the only logical conclusion for the premise that we pollute by breathing.

I can't support it. I can't accept this bullcrap premise, when there is plenty of evidence contrary.

When the "climate change" people figure out what tempature the world is supposed to be, they can start talking to me seriously about their theories. But they very fact that they don't know suggests it's total bunk.

There are a few hole in your theory. No one is saying that CO2 is a poison (well except people who are lying or don't know any better) No extermination of people is necessary.

First of all Plants only absorb CO2 during the process of photosysnthesis (daylight hours only). The CO2 that is building up in the atmoshere is not part of the normal CO2 cycle you described, but comes from the buring of fossel fuels that has trapped the CO2 underground from millions of years ago. I don't beleive it is the sole cause of the warming, but it's not helping.

Too much CO2 will kill you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back