Boehner is taking command

CaGOPatriot

Craig Williams
Feb 23, 2013
California
After seeing the victory in spending cuts caused by sequester John Boehner is setting Republican's sights on one of the biggest wastes of federal dollars. Medicare has been bleeding this country for decades and now the Republican will begin to dismantle this costly and wasteful program. By making the government live within its means the Republicans will prove they are what this country needs and will win easily in 2014 and 2016.

GOP Hunts for More Cuts: 'Spending Is the Problem' - Is Medicare Solution? - Yahoo! News

60 Minutes: Big Pharma wrote the Medicare prescription drug bill

“I’ve been in politics for 22 years and it was the ugliest night I have ever seen in 22 years,” says Jones of efforts by Republican Congressional leaders to persuade defecting Republicans to vote for one of the most expensive bills ever before the House. “The pharmaceutical lobbyists wrote the bill,” says Jones, who, with Rep. Dan Burton (R-Ind.), was among those defectors.

When they tallied votes, there were not enough to pass it, so the vote was kept open for longer than normal. “They’re supposed to have 15 minutes to leave the voting machines open and it was open for almost three hours,” says Burton.

“The votes were there to defeat the bill for two hours and 45 minutes and we had leaders going around … trying to twist [defecting Republicans'] arms to get them to change their votes,” says Burton.

“It was horrible,” Jones tells [Steve] Kroft. “We had a good friend from Michigan, Nick Smith (formerly R-Mich.) and they threatened to work against his son who wanted to run for his seat when he retired,” recalls Jones. “I saw… a member of the House, a lady, crying when they came around her, trying to get her to change her vote.”

The bill passed, extending limited prescription drug coverage under Medicare to 41 million Americans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The GOP has a knack for forgetting their own bullshit.

After seeing the victory in spending cuts caused by sequester John Boehner is setting Republican's sights on one of the biggest wastes of federal dollars. Medicare has been bleeding this country for decades and now the Republican will begin to dismantle this costly and wasteful program. By making the government live within its means the Republicans will prove they are what this country needs and will win easily in 2014 and 2016.

GOP Hunts for More Cuts: 'Spending Is the Problem' - Is Medicare Solution? - Yahoo! News

Oh boy....this'll be good!

:lol:

60 Minutes: Big Pharma wrote the Medicare prescription drug bill

“I’ve been in politics for 22 years and it was the ugliest night I have ever seen in 22 years,” says Jones of efforts by Republican Congressional leaders to persuade defecting Republicans to vote for one of the most expensive bills ever before the House. “The pharmaceutical lobbyists wrote the bill,” says Jones, who, with Rep. Dan Burton (R-Ind.), was among those defectors.

When they tallied votes, there were not enough to pass it, so the vote was kept open for longer than normal. “They’re supposed to have 15 minutes to leave the voting machines open and it was open for almost three hours,” says Burton.

“The votes were there to defeat the bill for two hours and 45 minutes and we had leaders going around … trying to twist [defecting Republicans'] arms to get them to change their votes,” says Burton.

“It was horrible,” Jones tells [Steve] Kroft. “We had a good friend from Michigan, Nick Smith (formerly R-Mich.) and they threatened to work against his son who wanted to run for his seat when he retired,” recalls Jones. “I saw… a member of the House, a lady, crying when they came around her, trying to get her to change her vote.”

The bill passed, extending limited prescription drug coverage under Medicare to 41 million Americans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The GOP has a knack for forgetting their own bullshit.

Change R to D and it sounds just like what Puklozi & Co. did to get Obamacare passed.

Same coin, different side.

After seeing the victory in spending cuts caused by sequester John Boehner is setting Republican's sights on one of the biggest wastes of federal dollars. Medicare has been bleeding this country for decades.....
Actually, it's only been since 2006....when Lil' Dumbya implemented his.....

cartoon-bush-miss-me-yet.gif

Here in Ohio, a Rethug named Ney, who went to jail for taking bribes from Abramhoff, has written a book and he RIPS John Boehner big time. Now this is a criminal Rethug ripping a big Rethug. Love it.

Guess not everbody loves the Tan Man.

Here in Ohio, a Rethug named Ney, who went to jail for taking bribes from Abramhoff, has written a book and he RIPS John Boehner big time. Now this is a criminal Rethug ripping a big Rethug. Love it.

I'm Ohio too and know all about Ney. What do you think of Czar Kasich?

Not a fan. However he is showing he is a bit of a pragmatist. But that came about when he got his ass handed to him over his union busting ways. Didn't and won't vote for him.

Not a fan. However he is showing he is a bit of a pragmatist. But that came about when he got his ass handed to him over his union busting ways. Didn't and won't vote for him.

Same here. He found out REAL fast he can't shit on midwesterners he's so out of touch with. You're right - once we handed his head to him on a silver platter he cooled his jets and the zealot-speak cooled down REAL fast.

the republicans are doing the best they they can for the health of our country.

They are making themselves and their crazy historically failed ideas a smaller and smaller force in the nation.

They are making themselves and their crazy historically failed ideas a smaller and smaller force in the nation.

They're basically working toward being a non-factor, and they are succeeding in that.

The Republicans will make a come back in 2014 because the voters will realize the democrats and Obama are trying to spend their way out of the recession they caused and it will destroy the US.

They're basically working toward being a non-factor, and they are succeeding in that.

The Republicans will make a come back in 2014 because the voters will realize the democrats and Obama are trying to spend their way out of the recession they caused and it will destroy the US.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

repubcard.jpg

Forum List

Back