Body of Missing Maryland Girl Found Near State Border

The ACLU doesn't do criminal defense...

Oh PLEASE!

Could you be more obtuse? You know very well that we're not talking about the criminal defense, but the civil defense of pediophiles against what ALCU dick-headed lawyers feel is "cruel and unusual punishment."

Only thing I've seen them address is regarding the sex registries.

So tell me how that applies to a charge of murder?

I think the point is that releasing sexual predators, and creating sex registries, is not effectively protecting the public.

Now that he has committed murder, its a little late to effectively apply the death penaty, but better late than never.

My point is that since the state is not protecting society, then individuals should protect themselves. If an individual kills a convicted pediophile in the process, then so be it.

Oh PLEASE!

Could you be more obtuse? You know very well that we're not talking about the criminal defense, but the civil defense of pediophiles against what ALCU dick-headed lawyers feel is "cruel and unusual punishment."

I think the point is that releasing sexual predators, and creating sex registries, is not effectively protecting the public.

Now that he has committed murder, its a little late to effectively apply the death penaty, but better late than never.

My point is that since the state is not protecting society, then individuals should protect themselves. If an individual kills a convicted pediophile in the process, then so be it.

Normally, when a prisoner is released after doing his time, he should be free to try to put his life together. The ACLU tries to protect that right.

That being said, it is clear that child molesters are not your average criminal, and if nothing else, we will have to have MUCH stronger penalties so they aren't released. There just doesn't seem to be any alternative. Perhaps they could do their prison time and then be released to another minimum security facility without the freedom to travel about. Certainly they should not be allowed to travel across state lines like this guy.

Normally, when a prisoner is released after doing his time, he should be free to try to put his life together. The ACLU tries to protect that right.

That being said, it is clear that child molesters are not your average criminal, and if nothing else, we will have to have MUCH stronger penalties so they aren't released. There just doesn't seem to be any alternative. Perhaps they could do their prison time and then be released to another minimum security facility without the freedom to travel about. Certainly they should not be allowed to travel across state lines like this guy.

Exactly, you can not rehabilitate or change those people at all.

I know in one or two states that it is a capitol offense to rape a child, they should expand that to all 50 states and other types of offenses as well.

If you think about it when a guy rapes a girl it kills a part of her, so it would totally fly.

Oh PLEASE!

I agree, but I also agree that there are some offenses that shouldn't even be considered a sex offense charge like urinating in public(which I have seen charged a lot out here) also like the 18 year old that has the 15 or 16 year old girlfriend that he goes to school with, thats another one that shouldn't be a sex offense.

I agree, but I also agree that there are some offenses that shouldn't even be considered a sex offense charge like urinating in public(which I have seen charged a lot out here) also like the 18 year old that has the 15 or 16 year old girlfriend that he goes to school with, thats another one that shouldn't be a sex offense.

Yes those are should be misdeamenor public disorderly charges

Forum List

Back