Body Cameras are a must at this point in our country

Google should donate Glass devices to police forces nationwide. They can afford it, so they must do it.

Liberals should intimidate them into doing it. Intimidation is the Liberals' best game.

Intimidation, guilt, race - the three defining characteristics of the Liberal Platform.

No way on the body cams. Headcams right on a pair of glasses. That way you see everything they do. Can't wiggle out of that with a bad angle argument.

If for nothing else than to shut up the tinfoil hat wearin paranoid freaks & to weed out any bad cops.

Nearly everyone in Russia has a car cam. But they are free due to Communism.

Communism = An overage supply of goods so everyone has one.

Did the Right Wing go Commie on this thread?

I'm with you on that. We definitely need to do something, there are too many controversial cases. And I'm afraid that Ferguson can be just the beginning...
Something needs to be done - fast.

Just from a different angle....police work is often like making sausage. Its ugly. Not necessarily illegal...but when cops are doing street work with Ferguson style thugs the language is often ugly.

AND....you all should know how often cops ignore drugs. In 8 years at APD I bet I had over 150 imcidents where I told someone just to flush a little weed or toss it...just being leniant. Or...gave a drunk driver a ride home (a couple combat vets who I just c ouldnt aresst).

Body cams will end all that.

If for nothing else than to shut up the tinfoil hat wearin paranoid freaks & to weed out any bad cops.

Nearly everyone in Russia has a car cam. But they are free due to Communism.

Communism = An overage supply of goods so everyone has one.

*sigh*

1) Russia is not a communist country
2) Nothing is "free"
3) That is NOT the definition of Communism

You really are an idiot.

Google should donate Glass devices to police forces nationwide. They can afford it, so they must do it.

Liberals should intimidate them into doing it. Intimidation is the Liberals' best game.

Intimidation, guilt, race - the three defining characteristics of the Liberal Platform.
You should try to relax, Mr. H.

Forum List

Back