Bodecea The newest Mod

What a shame! Liberal mods feel impelled to turn every board they moderate into a cheap version of Democratic Underground.

Generalizing about a group instead of recognizing individuals as individuals is a liberal trait... You a liberal Katzn?

Just an observation coming from experience. That said, it is extremely difficult to separate an individual from a liberal group because they engage in group think so much. They see themselves as part of a group and identify with that group. Their ideas are the prevalent ideas from the group.

It's a slightly ridiculous observation. Just sayin'.

so riddle me this meister....is bo the only new mod? i mean that would just be the exact definition of
token now wouldnt it?

are there really any limits on the number of mods you can have?

Conservative mods:
Ringel
Trajan
Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

Well, ahem. There is no token female in the conservative group. Humph!!

(Kidding, just kidding!)

Actually I think its a great list. Ya'll done good.

We do. Newby.

Personally, I think the majority of the mod picks are just fine. I don't know why people get their panties in a bunch about the whole 'lib' or 'con' thing with mods. I will assume fairness by all our mods until I have evidence to suggest otherwise.

What a shame! Liberal mods feel impelled to turn every board they moderate into a cheap version of Democratic Underground.

Generalizing about a group instead of recognizing individuals as individuals is a liberal trait... You a liberal Katzn?

Just an observation coming from experience. That said, it is extremely difficult to separate an individual from a liberal group because they engage in group think so much. They see themselves as part of a group and identify with that group. Their ideas are the prevalent ideas from the group.

Of COURSE they do! And that is o-so-very-different from what the people across the aisle do.

That's interesting, :rolleyes: I guess our team is the exception to your rule....... :cool:

Conservative mods:
Ringel
Trajan
Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

Well, ahem. There is no token female in the conservative group. Humph!!

(Kidding, just kidding!)

Actually I think its a great list. Ya'll done good.

We do. Newby.

Personally, I think the majority of the mod picks are just fine. I don't know why people get their panties in a bunch about the whole 'lib' or 'con' thing with mods. I will assume fairness by all our mods until I have evidence to suggest otherwise.

Oh you're right. Newby is there. With more seniority than any of the others on the list, too, so nobody could call her a 'token'. :)

Booger's usual incoherent rancid stupid babble snipped.

booger_revenge_nerds2.jpg

I love this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I digress. I'm just so happy on this call.

Bod I am thrilled for you. Long overdue. You play fair girl.

You are going to make an awesome mod.

I'm just guessing that she's shocked that so many she's argued with are happy she's on staff!

Sucking up or mixing her up with Dicca, lol!

:eusa_angel:

Nah. She's a great poster and I've seen her get in trouble some times over at Hannity. Thrilled she's here. One of the few that can take real shots at herself while she's firing away at cons. And when we really deserve it.

One thing for true. Bod shoots from the hip. I'm really happy she's made mod status.

Eh.. seems like an okay choice to me. Congratulations Bodecea.

Well, so much for sex related judgmental prone threads, luckily, I've cut back on those quite a bit.....:lol:

I hope you people will give Bodecea a warm welcome for being the newest mod on USMB

I am very happy to give Bodecea a warm welcome to her advanced status and hope she brings her own talent to the task and is as fair and objective as the rest of her team. I am proud of them all. :)

Forum List

Back