Bodecea The newest Mod

What a shame! Liberal mods feel impelled to turn every board they moderate into a cheap version of Democratic Underground.

I certainly haven't seen that at all, please point to any thread or post that was moderated with any bias, Katz. I stand behind the mods we have because they have proven to moderate without any political bias. I feel that was a cheap uncalled for shot on your behalf.

does this mean we cant just trash talk mods anymore or just cant lie on them?

2 to 1 eh?

2 females? really? do you really think appointing bo covers the question of more females? i mean i will give you this...you hit the trifecta with bo lol

so riddle me this meister....is bo the only new mod? i mean that would just be the exact definition of
token now wouldnt it?

are there really any limits on the number of mods you can have?

Conservative mods:
Ringel
Trajan
Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

Well, ahem. There is no token female in the conservative group. Humph!!

(Kidding, just kidding!)

Actually I think its a great list. Ya'll done good.

Since nobody bothered to ask, here are my two cents worth:

I have had a running history of mutual (and less than pleasant) banter and disagreement with bodecea.

And yes, she's a liberal.

But how any of that qualifies her for a heaping helping of disdain or anything on the occasion of her becoming a Mod here remains unclear -- at least to me.

Bodey: Congrats on making mod. I hope you prove to be a good one.

I will continue to be a nettle for ya on all manner of political discourse! :D

But until or unless you make a biased ruling as a mod based on political differences, I have no reason not to just simply congratulate you on your selection.

(I did hear, though, that the pay sucks.)

What a shame! Liberal mods feel impelled to turn every board they moderate into a cheap version of Democratic Underground.

I certainly haven't seen that at all, please point to any thread or post that was moderated with any bias, Katz. I stand behind the mods we have because they have proven to moderate without any political bias. I feel that was a cheap uncalled for shot on your behalf.

does this mean we cant just trash talk mods anymore or just cant lie on them?

2 to 1 eh?

2 females? really? do you really think appointing bo covers the question of more females? i mean i will give you this...you hit the trifecta with bo lol
Just don't question mod action on the open board.
Hey.....that's a 100% increase in female mods on this board. sheesh :D
Kind of blows that war women drivel right out of the water doesn't it? :lol:

Since nobody bothered to ask, here are my two cents worth:no one ask...stick with that

I have had a running history of mutual (and less than pleasant) banter and disagreement with bodecea.
as you do with any female with a brain

But how any of that qualifies her for a heaping helping of disdain or anything on the occasion of her becoming a Mod here remains unclear -- at least to me.dont do that it scares me when you appear rational

But until or unless you make a biased ruling as a mod based on political differences, I have no reason not to just simply congratulate you on your selection.

what else did you hear?

Since nobody bothered to ask, here are my two cents worth:no one ask...stick with that

But how any of that qualifies her for a heaping helping of disdain or anything on the occasion of her becoming a Mod here remains unclear -- at least to me.dont do that it scares me when you appear rational

what else did you hear?

I heard that you have the capacity to be rational once in a great while.

But don't worry.

Nobody is buying it.

what else did you hear?

old bones is just itching for a fight today hey?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Generalizing about a group instead of recognizing individuals as individuals is a liberal trait... You a liberal Katzn?

Just an observation coming from experience. That said, it is extremely difficult to separate an individual from a liberal group because they engage in group think so much. They see themselves as part of a group and identify with that group. Their ideas are the prevalent ideas from the group.

Forum List

Back