Bodecea The newest Mod

I love this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I digress. I'm just so happy on this call.

Bod I am thrilled for you. Long overdue. You play fair girl.

You are going to make an awesome mod.

I'm just guessing that she's shocked that so many she's argued with are happy she's on staff!

I'm just guessing that she's shocked that so many she's argued with are happy she's on staff!

Or, she found something more fun to do than nang around here this afternoon late and tonight? If everybody agreed with everybody though, the board would be dull as dust. And whether or not I agreed with Bo....and actually sometimes I did....she made her case without getting nasty about it. And I can respect anybody who does that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Thank you all...sorry I wasn't on sooner, but I was at the Renaissance Faire all day.

And it's pronounced Bow-dah-see-ah....took this spelling and pronounciation from the Steve MacDonald song....with some accidential spelling errors that ending up sticking....
Myspace Music Player

So now you know.

Oh...and yes I dress like a pirate at the Ren Faire.

at least you dont do the sca.....i hope

I'm a Lesbian too. gaWd trapped me in a mans body.....or was it satAn ? Only hE would know.
UH OH. I just popped my organic whole wheat toast out of the machine. It burnt G-D into my bread.
Should I sell it on Ebay ?

Last edited:
What a shame! Liberal mods feel impelled to turn every board they moderate into a cheap version of Democratic Underground.

What a shame! Liberal mods feel impelled to turn every board they moderate into a cheap version of Democratic Underground.

I certainly haven't seen that at all, please point to any thread or post that was moderated with any bias, Katz. I stand behind the mods we have because they have proven to moderate without any political bias. I feel that was a cheap uncalled for shot on your behalf.

so riddle me this meister....is bo the only new mod? i mean that would just be the exact definition of
token now wouldnt it?

are there really any limits on the number of mods you can have?

I certainly haven't seen that at all, please point to any thread or post that was moderated with any bias, Katz. I stand behind the mods we have because they have proven to moderate without any political bias. I feel that was a cheap uncalled for shot on your behalf.

Ouch. Look at this fella swingin' his red balls around.

so riddle me this meister....is bo the only new mod? i mean that would just be the exact definition of
token now wouldnt it?

Conservative mods:
Ringel
Trajan
Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

AHA!

A 2 to 1 conservative to liberal BIAS!

A-HA!

And did I mention "A-HA" yet?

token now wouldnt it?

Conservative mods:
Ringel
Trajan
Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

AHA!