Bobby Jindal's Prayer Meeting at LSU Tomorrow

Nah, just a dark-skinned Conservative. Which, to Liberals, is just about the same thing.
Are you discriminating against voodoo priests Mr. H? :mad:
I'm discriminating against Liberals, whom I loathe and despise.
Strong are you in the force Mr. H... but not that strong
Why thank you, my Padawan Brotch. :slap:
You damn nerf herder :cool:
They call me MISTER NERF HERDER!

Is Bobby Jindal a voodoo priest?! :eek:
Nah, just a dark-skinned Conservative. Which, to Liberals, is just about the same thing.
Interesting that Piyush Armit Jindal was raised Hindu, but became a hardcore Right Wing Christian.

What is interesting about a grown man making an informed decision?
I honestly don't understand why a Hindu would convert to Christianity. Plus, he's hardly "hardcore Right Wing".

According to the Left, if you put even a toe across the Liberal-Communist threshold, you're Right Wing.

But... they love their Christians. As long as they're not Conservative. Same for their Minorities.

Minority Conservatives need no "lifting up", so Liberals have no use for them.

What do you find better being a hindu? Because their gods have more then two arms? Yes, you can look at the Hindus and think they are a peaceful lot who don't bother anyone. But I think that for all its faults, all its stupid Fred Phelps and the Eric Rudolfs Christianity helps more people, by far then any other faith. And regardless of what the left wing will tell you. Christians don't help because they want to make those they help Christian, they do it because they are Christian
How many arms does your god have?

Interesting that Piyush Armit Jindal was raised Hindu, but became a hardcore Right Wing Christian.

I honestly don't understand why a Hindu would convert to Christianity. Plus, he's hardly "hardcore Right Wing".

According to the Left, if you put even a toe across the Liberal-Communist threshold, you're Right Wing.

But... they love their Christians. As long as they're not Conservative. Same for their Minorities.

What do you find better being a hindu? Because their gods have more then two arms? Yes, you can look at the Hindus and think they are a peaceful lot who don't bother anyone. But I think that for all its faults, all its stupid Fred Phelps and the Eric Rudolfs Christianity helps more people, by far then any other faith. And regardless of what the left wing will tell you. Christians don't help because they want to make those they help Christian, they do it because they are Christian
Let me introduce you to the one-armed God of Brotch-slap. :slap:

yes, exactly the point I was making.

He's adamant that it's a prayer meeting and not political. It features a woman who talks with God and can raise the dead.
LSU has some problems with it.
LSU has bigger problems.

Jindal should lead the school in a prayer for a new coach.

Les Miles just is not up to it.

Time for him to go.

Jindal's official governor portrait. I never realized he was so ... pale.

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg

He's adamant that it's a prayer meeting and not political. It features a woman who talks with God and can raise the dead.
So Jindal is saying who he's meeting with, unlike Obama's meeting with Islamic leaders?

So Jindal is saying who he's meeting with, unlike Obama's meeting with Islamic leaders?
Which Muslim leaders were they.
Bush entertained Muslims at his ranchette.

It seems while I was at work, some of the names have been revealed:

The White House has still refused to name the “American Muslim leaders” with whom President Obama met to “discuss a range of domestic and foreign policy issues.”
According to a White House statement on the President’s meeting, the domestic issues discussed were the “Affordable Care Act, anti-Muslim violence and discrimination, the 21st Century Policing Task Force, and the upcoming White House Summit on Countering Violence Extremism.” On the foreign policy front, “the President discussed the need to continue countering ISIL and other groups that commit horrific acts of violence, purportedly in the name of Islam,” while also congratulating Muslims on their “remarkable contributions” to America.

Breitbart News has uncovered the names of seven of the American Muslim leaders in attendance.

Comedian and left-wing pundit Dean Obeidallah revealed that he was one of the fifteen Muslim-American “leaders” brought to the White House on Wednesday afternoon.

“The No.1 issue raised: The alarming rise in anti-Muslim bigotry in America,” Obeidallah said of the meeting with the President. Their chief collective concern was not the rise of the Sunni Islamic State, nor the expansion of the Caliphatist Shiite Iranian regime and its messianic drive towards nuclear weapons, but instead, “anti-Muslim bigotry in America.”

Also at the event was Hoda Elshishtawy of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC). MPAC was founded by members of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. The group has written a position paper rejecting the United States’s designation of Hezbollah and Hamas as terrorist organizations, and has insisted that the Jewish state of Israel be added as a state sponsor of terrorism. The group’s former president, Salam al-Marayati, has also publicly entertained that Israel should be considered a suspect in the 9/11/01 attacks against America. He has said that Hezbollah’s attacks against Israel should be seen as “legitimate resistance,” according to Ryan Mauro of the Clarion Foundation.

Elshishtawy revealed that Dr. Sherman Jackson, who serves as the King Faisal Chair of Islamic Thought at the University of Southern California, was also at the meeting. One lecture Dr. Jackson gave has been described as a “call to battle” between Muslims and the West.

The Detroit Free Press revealed the names of three additional individuals who were in the meeting: Azhar Azeed, president of the Muslim Brotherhood-founded Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); Rahat Hussain, the Legislative Policy Director for Shiite advocacy group UMAA; and Bilqis Abdul-Qaadir, a women who played college basketball while wearing an Islamic hajib.

The Detroit Free Press also revealed that senior Obama advisers Valerie Jarrett and Ben Rhodes were present in the Muslim leaders’ meeting.

Dean Obeidallah also revealed that Farhana Khera, executive director of Muslim Advocates, was behind the effort to get Muslim leaders to the White House.

“The No.1 issue raised: The alarming rise in anti-Muslim bigotry in America,” Obeidallah said of the meeting with the President. Their chief collective concern was not the rise of the Sunni Islamic State, nor the expansion of the Caliphatist Shiite Iranian regime and its messianic drive towards nuclear weapons, but instead, “anti-Muslim bigotry in America.”
As long as these fellow Muslim Americans do not join our fight against ME terrorist Muslims, they will be lucky that a killing spree doesn't break out...

Forum List

Back