Bobby Jindal's Prayer Meeting at LSU Tomorrow

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
He's adamant that it's a prayer meeting and not political. It features a woman who talks with God and can raise the dead.
LSU has some problems with it.

He's adamant that it's a prayer meeting and not political. It features a woman who talks with God and can raise the dead.
Is Bobby Jindal a voodoo priest?! :eek:
Nah, just a dark-skinned Conservative. Which, to Liberals, is just about the same thing.
Are you discriminating against voodoo priests Mr. H? :mad:
I'm discriminating against Liberals, whom I loathe and despise.

Nah, just a dark-skinned Conservative. Which, to Liberals, is just about the same thing.
Interesting that Piyush Armit Jindal was raised Hindu, but became a hardcore Right Wing Christian.
Stranger things have happened. We've got a non-vetted Communist Muslim living in the White House.

Interesting that Piyush Armit Jindal was raised Hindu, but became a hardcore Right Wing Christian.

Why? Aren't people born with free will? What is it with you political types that you wish to control what people can do? Why are you so interested in dictatorial rule?

Why? Aren't people born with free will? What is it with you political types that you wish to control what people can do? Why are you so interested in dictatorial rule?
I think his comment was more innocuous than that. Unless I'm being overly naive.

What is interesting about a grown man making an informed decision?

I honestly don't understand why a Hindu would convert to Christianity. Plus, he's hardly "hardcore Right Wing".

According to the Left, if you put even a toe across the Liberal-Communist threshold, you're Right Wing.

But... they love their Christians. As long as they're not Conservative. Same for their Minorities.

Minority Conservatives need no "lifting up", so Liberals have no use for them.

I honestly don't understand why a Hindu would convert to Christianity. Plus, he's hardly "hardcore Right Wing".

According to the Left, if you put even a toe across the Liberal-Communist threshold, you're Right Wing.

But... they love their Christians. As long as they're not Conservative. Same for their Minorities.

Minority Conservatives need no "lifting up", so Liberals have no use for them.

What do you find better being a hindu? Because their gods have more then two arms? Yes, you can look at the Hindus and think they are a peaceful lot who don't bother anyone. But I think that for all its faults, all its stupid Fred Phelps and the Eric Rudolfs Christianity helps more people, by far then any other faith. And regardless of what the left wing will tell you. Christians don't help because they want to make those they help Christian, they do it because they are Christian

Strong are you in the force Mr. H... but not that strong

Why thank you, my Padawan Brotch. :slap:

Why thank you, my Padawan Brotch. :slap:
You damn nerf herder :cool:

I beg to differ on the "informed" part of your response.

Forum List

Back