Bob Hope Was a Prophet

2 million people were killed to protect Vietnam from Communism

50 years of Vietnam under Communism shows it was not worth the 2 million Vietnamese deaths or the 60,000 Americans who died
I’ve been to Vietnam. Like France, the evil invading was worth resisting against.
There’s always going to be traitors like you who side with evil and turn in the Anne Franks of the world.

It is more complicated than that.
You are not acknowledging, or unaware, that the communist were mass murdering Vietnamese people in the 1950s.
So who is to say that had France not started the war, abandoned it, leaving America to pick up the pieces or not, that MORE would have continued to get killed by the communist. Look at Cambodia after America left.
Like the NAZI sympathizers of the 30’s and 40’s, there’s always going to be the evil ilk siding with the evil Commie regimes.

I’ve been to Vietnam. Like France, the evil invading was worth resisting against.
There’s always going to be traitors like you who side with evil and turn in the Anne Franks of the world.
Vietnam should have been allowed to decide their own destiny without interference

Killing 2 million people is evil

Bob Hope used comedy to justify the Vietnam War

60,000 died
Actually, Bob Hope probably believed the lie of the President of the United States, who was LBJ, that Vietnam attacked the US first.

Then he probably foolishly got behind his President to support him.

But that is what happens when you believe in a President with a big "D" behind his name

Pure foolishness I agree.

Meanwhile, DNC cult members like yourself continue to rank LBJ as one of the best Presidents in US history

What cool aid you kids must drink

Actually, Bob Hope probably believed the lie of the President of the United States, who was LBJ, that Vietnam attacked the US first.

Then he probably foolishly got behind his President to support him.

But that is what happens when you believe in a President with a big "D" behind his name

Pure foolishness I agree.

Meanwhile, DNC cult members like yourself continue to rank LBJ as one of the best Presidents in US history

What cool aid you kids must drink

I think Bob Hope was sincere in his support of the war but he was wrong.
I also think LBJ thought he could quickly resolve Vietnam with minimal casualties, but he was wrong

Forum List

Back