bob burgdahl shaves his beard

What can we take home from this riveting story...

Nutbags don't fall far from the family nut tree.

Likely means some PR consultant, possibly on loan from The (once) White House, has advised that looking like a fundy Muslim is not building much sympathy for his git.

Incorrect, he began growing his beard to mark his son's capitivity. It drew attention when he spoke, mostly locally, so he continued the scraggly look, said he would shave when his son as released. He also wrote sympathetically of the Taliban, and learned some Pashtu, to "gain their trust". Never did so, but again, it brought attention to his son.

Bowe Bergdahl's father Bob shaves his beard to mark his son's release | Mail Online

we;re suppose to comment on what we post. I dont know what this means. Im shocked that the burgdahls are home schoolers

They are right wing Presbyterian evangelicals, I have read.

Where did you read that?

Salt Lake Tribune, I think. The family is home schooled and evangelical.

A quick google picked up Bowe Bergdahl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowe_Bergdahl Bowe Robert Bergdahl (born March 28, 1986) is a United States Army soldier ... The family attended Sovereign Redeemer Presbyterian Church, an Orthodox ...

Last edited:
Bowe Bergdahl's father Bob shaves his beard to mark his son's release | Mail Online

we;re suppose to comment on what we post. I dont know what this means. Im shocked that the burgdahls are home schoolers

Where did you read that?

Many news stories mention his faith. His pastor has also made statements:

Pastor: Bergdahl's Parents 'Really Hurt' by Outcry - ABC News

OP- So you think he would keep the beard and continue to learn Pashto AFTER his son was released? Then you are a brainwashed functional moron, and you have plenty of company, hater dupe.

The Blaze is a ridiculous pos, worse than most of the Pub propaganda machine. You and they are an un-American disgrace.

I just love how the rightwing Christians think calling someone Muslim is the highest insult. There are two billion Muslims in the world and the christers would have you believe they are all terrorists :cuckoo:

Rightwing? Most Presbyterians are open minded. My mother was one, I have attended Presbyterian churches many times.

Good for you. This was an evangelical Presbyterian congregation, and I have attended a couple that are hard right. This sounds similar.

Liberals the family are not.

Where did you read that?

Maybe if you watched some real news instead of nonstop RW propaganda, you might have some clue about what's going on...

Yeah, I have no problem with POWs converting to ISLAM whe they're taken hostage by criminal, militant muslims.

But my motivation in sharing the information (which is common knowledge) was to put the lie to the idiot's claim that he might be wearing a skull cap because he's JEWISH. What a retarded comment.

Forum List

Back