bob burgdahl shaves his beard

Bowe Bergdahl's father Bob shaves his beard to mark his son's release | Mail Online

we;re suppose to comment on what we post. I dont know what this means. Im shocked that the burgdahls are home schoolers

They are right wing Presbyterian evangelicals, I have read.

I played a little bit of Lds softball and bball in Hailey. Loved going there. what a great town
I really don't have an opinion of the parents
I do of bowe. he's old enough to know better

Bob Bergdahl raised his son to be a deserter and traitor. He has much to be ashamed of. At this late date, it may have dawned on Abdullah Bergdahl how his twig was bent by an antagonistic tree and that's why he is refusing to talk to his parents.

Well Id change my appearance too with all of the nuts sending me death threats he probably has had facial reconstructive facial surgery too!

Bob Bergdahl raised his son to be a deserter and traitor. He has much to be ashamed of. At this late date, it may have dawned on Abdullah Bergdahl how his twig was bent by an antagonistic tree and that's why he is refusing to talk to his parents.

The Bergdahl's homeschooled their son based on Christian conservative principles, and raised him in the conservative perversion of the tradition of 'rugged individualism'. That's what got Bowe Bergdahl to where he is today.

Forum List

Back