Bob Beckel Loses It: OOPSIE

Heard it, laughed my ASS off. Good to know that the talking heads are just as bad as we are here on USMB.

Maybe I have a career waiting for me on these shows.

hmmmmmm.... Too bad I have a great face for radio.

Fired? Meh. I wouldn't demand it for cussing, and really, he SHOULD be kept out there to keep showing how fucking stupid the left is when caught with their britches down by their own hand.

Though he's a liberal I've always liked Beckel because he's generally reasonable rather than in your face when it comes to left/right issues.

He's apologized and maybe they'll suspend him for a few days, but I think his past performances will vastly outweigh this unfortunate gaffe and they'll keep him as a regular contributor on various shows.

What do you mean?

they must be desperate for attention.

Kinda like a chicken going to a gator convention?

What the hell are you talking about? People from all over the political spectrum regularly appear on Fox (as they do to a lesser extent on other channels), including some regular, very popular pundits and analysts. Why is this such a surprise to you?

yep, lots or lefties on Fox. What better place to reach more viewers and listeners. Lots of lefties watch and listen as well. They know where the truth is.

His apology was weak, he only apologized for saying it on the air.

This is what liberals do. When they run out of ways to support their failing positions, they crack up.

I think its low brow for him to be cussing at a lady like that in the 1st place.

There is a time and place for that kind of shit, and on the set of a TV show (live at that) is not one of them.

She seemed quite embarrassed to me... the only time I use that kind of language around a lady, is when she is just as crude. :dunno:

Should he be fired...? Hell NO! He will learn from that mistake hopefully.

Haha now I get why he was dumping a bunch of money into a swear jar at the end of The Five today.:lol: I really enjoy the bantering between Bob and the rest of the panel on The Five, especially with Gutfeld.:D

Why would any lefty be on Fox?
To be their punching bag. Bob isn't as bad as Colmes is, but almost as bad. He get's a few jabs in, but he's there to be punched and he eventually backs down...every time.

As long as he's happy w/himself.

Ohh well I do not watch Fox. So I matters not to me.

Actually I do not watch any network news.

Just some on PBS, listen to some NPR and read on the net.
Mainstream media is just too sensationalistic to suit my tastes.
You're starting to sound an awful lot like KalifornaGurl. Yikes!!!!

The dude didn't say anything that most of us, on here, hasn't said a million times.

Big FUCKing deal

:eusa_shhh:

It's not like he was on Sesame Street, for shit's sake.

They're all adults.

To be their punching bag. Bob isn't as bad as Colmes is, but almost as bad. He get's a few jabs in, but he's there to be punched and he eventually backs down...every time.

Ohhhhh STFU.

I used to watch Bill Maher way back when every show they ganged up on one isolated conservative.......but when they got rid of the conservative and just started talking their BS amongst themselves I decided it was time to cancel my HBO subscription.

The mainstream media Sunday morning news shows are usually Obama supporters telling lies without any rebuttal.

I don't mind hearing their nonsense as long as both sides are given a chance to say their piece. But when it got to the point is was so biased that the other side never got a chance to say anything I started watching mostly Fox News. At least they allow both sides into the conversation.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yea, horrifying that some of us opt to get 'news' instead of bullshit.

Forum List

Back