Bob Beckel Loses It: OOPSIE

I love how he said to hannity "You should run your show better". Did Beckel learn that from Obama? "Its not my fault I chose to swear, its your show's fault Hannity" :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3wFlzoUtC8&feature=related]Hannity Guest Bob Beckel Drops The F Bomb On Live TV Fox News HD "F*CK You Talking About"4-16-2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I think its low brow for him to be cussing at a lady like that in the 1st place.

There is a time and place for that kind of shit, and on the set of a TV show (live at that) is not one of them.

She seemed quite embarrassed to me... the only time I use that kind of language around a lady, is when she is just as crude. :dunno:

Should he be fired...? Hell NO! He will learn from that mistake hopefully.

I watch the five nearly every day.. when I yell "he should be fired" it isn't just for this isolated incident. he's always snarly, petulant and condescending to everyone else on the panel, they try to humor him but in this case his true colors showed through..then he says to Hannity "well we weren't on TV were we?" as if that would make it okay,, Hannity assured him they were on TV..

The man spoke the truth. What part of telling Hannity he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about is untrue? Remember, Dick Cheney told a US Senator to go fuck himself. Since the former makes sense and the latter is a stupid comment, which is the greater evil? And, why is uttering the word fuck evil anyway?

There plenty of evil in the world, the use of the word fuck on the airways isn't one of them.

The man spoke the truth. What part of telling Hannity he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about is untrue? Remember, Dick Cheney told a US Senator to go fuck himself. Since the former makes sense and the latter is a stupid comment, which is the greater evil? And, why is uttering the word fuck evil anyway?

There plenty of evil in the world, the use of the word fuck on the airways isn't one of them.

I thought it was more telling that he pulled the "Liberal" mindset and tried to blame hannity for his live explicitive.......sorta like Obama blaming the GSA thing on Bush :lol:

I didn't see that clip.

Bobby seemed to have had ENOUGH of the RW swill.

Give 'em HECK Bobby...give 'em HECK!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

P.S. - Hannity needs to run his show a little better, that clip looks like outtakes. How unprofessional of him.

Why would any lefty be on Fox?

Try because FOX IS fair and balanced.

In all fairness, though, I would like to see one more liberal soul-mate of Beckel and one fewer conservative that either of them could blame for being proven wrong, as always.

Same thing on Hannity's Great American Panel, where the usual lone liberal is always drowned out by overwhelming conservative voice.

Neither The Five nor Hannity has any worry about the validity of their arguments versus the usual liberal nonsense, so why not?

At least FOX does have an opposing opinion, unlike MSNBC where they only have the usual gang of idiots appearing on show after show, parroting the talking points handed down by the White House.

The party where he wasn't telling Hannity moron! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: gawd damn liberals is dumb.

I like this one much better..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro8YrPDQTm0]Mark Halperin says Obama "was kind of a d*ck" - YouTube[/ame]

OK... and?

I just thought the incident was funny... dats all

I cant help it he said it
:dunno:

What do you mean?

they must be desperate for attention.

Kinda like a chicken going to a gator convention?

Lefties go on Fox to get their message out. Virtually all panels on FNC have an equal number of Lefties as righties. That's part of the fair and balanced paradigm. And you know what? It's the real thing.

I like it because I like to hear the left's take on issues.

I have a strong feeling that exploring that option doesn't appeal to you USC.

BTW - Bill O"Reilly almost always has two lefties giving opinions on issues rather than one left and one right. He controls their time to glean the most info from them and to keep them from filibustering. Don't forget that his is not a hard news show/reporting; it's pure opinion, and he's open to all opinions. That's what makes his show appeal to such a large audience.

Last edited:
Ohh well I do not watch Fox. So I matters not to me.

Actually I do not watch any network news.

Just some on PBS, listen to some NPR and read on the net.
Mainstream media is just too sensationalistic to suit my tastes.

LOL you only get your info from government subsidized sources. I'm sure its not biased to benefit whatever the leadership of the govt....you know the people who pay a large chunk of their bills....nah not at all :razz:

In all fairness, though, I would like to see one more liberal soul-mate of Beckel and one fewer conservative that either of them could blame for being proven wrong, as always.

Same thing on Hannity's Great American Panel, where the usual lone liberal is always drowned out by overwhelming conservative voice.

Neither The Five nor Hannity has any worry about the validity of their arguments versus the usual liberal nonsense, so why not?

At least FOX does have an opposing opinion, unlike MSNBC where they only have the usual gang of idiots appearing on show after show, parroting the talking points handed down by the White House.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....!!!!!

49izadw.gif

Boy he sure "loses it" alot. Must be the "leftist liberal" in him. They all are violent little jerks arent' they.
lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....!!!!!

49izadw.gif
I'm sorry, we all can't be as fair and balanced as the Huffypoo, MSLSD and NBS.

What do you mean?

they must be desperate for attention.

Kinda like a chicken going to a gator convention?

Lefties go on Fox to get their message out. Virtually all panels on FNC have an equal number of Lefties as righties. That's part of the fair and balanced paradigm. And you know what? It's the real thing.

I like it because I like to hear the left's take on issues.

I have a strong feeling that exploring that option doesn't appeal to you USC.

BTW - Bill O"Reilly almost always has two lefties giving opinions on issues rather than one left and one right. He controls their time to glean the most info from them and to keep them from filibustering. Don't forget that his is not a hard news show/reporting; it's pure opinion, and he's open to all opinions. That's what makes his show appeal to such a large audience.

The lefties here don't watch Fox so they don't know they have the left represented. I like Bob Beckel. I think he contributes to the discussion and represents the left well. He generally is polite and this was a blunder, but who doesn't make mistakes. All is well in my book. He's okay.

To be their punching bag. Bob isn't as bad as Colmes is, but almost as bad. He get's a few jabs in, but he's there to be punched and he eventually backs down...every time.

As long as he's happy w/himself.

You're starting to sound an awful lot like KalifornaGurl. Yikes!!!!

Colms was just a Fox News stooge.

To be their punching bag. Bob isn't as bad as Colmes is, but almost as bad. He get's a few jabs in, but he's there to be punched and he eventually backs down...every time.

As long as he's happy w/himself.

You're starting to sound an awful lot like KalifornaGurl. Yikes!!!!

Colms was just a Fox News stooge.
His OWN radio talk show it's like night and day from EVERY FOX appearance. He's in control, nobody can best him, he runs the show.

The minute he steps foot on a show on THE FOXNEWS he becomes a bonafide batch. Genuflection personified.

His OWN radio talk show it's like night and day from EVERY FOX appearance. He's in control, nobody can best him, he runs the show.

The minute he steps foot on a show on THE FOXNEWS he becomes a bonafide batch. Genuflection personified.

He is the host of The Alan Colmes Show, a nationally syndicated talk-radio show distributed by Fox News Radio that also airs throughout the United States on Fox News Talk on Sirius and XM

Alan Colmes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back