Bob Barr At CPAC: 'How Would You Like To Be Waterboarded?'

You forget that Afghanistan offered to turn over Osama bin-Laden so long as we could provide proof that he was responsible for 9/11. We declined, opting instead for invasion and regime change.

Complete left wing drivel and revisionism. They offered to talk about turning him over at the eleventh hour. Given their history it was clearly a move to stall for time. They had no intention of turning him over.
This is why Libertarians will never make inroads with real conservatives.

No, libertarians will never make inroads with "real" conservatives because libertarians are actually interested in limiting the power of the government.

To the point of ineffectiveness. I agree.
Libertarians are the intellectual descendants of the early anarchists and have more in common with Bolsheviks than the Founders.

And when that bomb inevitably kills innocent civilians you give their friends, family, and fellow countrymen a reason to want to attack the U.S.

So you would rather buy them an ice cream sundae?

Sometimes pacifists just make me want to scream.

Let's see.

Option #1. Bomb them.

Option #2. Give them an ice cream sundae.

I'm sorry, there are no other options. None. Nada. We're all out.

:lol::lol::lol:
Christ, you're fucking stupid!:cuckoo:

Still waiting for that plane, dumbass!

I'MMMMM STIIIIILLLLLL HEEEEEEEERE!

What's the matter, can't figure out how to start the fucking thing?

That figures!

LMAO!

Complete left wing drivel and revisionism. They offered to talk about turning him over at the eleventh hour. Given their history it was clearly a move to stall for time. They had no intention of turning him over.

No, libertarians will never make inroads with "real" conservatives because libertarians are actually interested in limiting the power of the government.

To the point of ineffectiveness. I agree.
Libertarians are the intellectual descendants of the early anarchists and have more in common with Bolsheviks than the Founders.

Libertarians are like the Bolsheviks?
:lol:

Would you rather, get your head cut off or get waterboarded?

I'll take waterboarding for 200 Alex

My Grand Daughter leaves for Afghanistan in a few more months. If she should end up as a captive, I would much prefer that she be waterboarded than beheaded.

that was never the question. I am sure you would rather she have bamboo shoots inserted under her fingernails rather than be beheaded as well. I am sure you would rather she have her fingers cut off one joint at a time rather than be beheaded. I am sure you would rather she have electrodes attached to her private parts and repeatedly shocked rather than be beheaded. what a surprise.

So.... am I to understand that you are telling the taliban in Afghanistan that, if they capture your granddaughter, you really could care less if she is treated humanely or not, as long as she is not beheaded? You are telling them to waterboard her for months on end in order to extract every bit of intelligence they can from her and that you are just fine with that?

Why not be a real man and write THAT in a letter to your granddaughter.... show her how much her grandpa REALLY cares about her?

You are a fucking idiot. You want to take things to extremes? Then I would rather put a bullet in her head than most of these tortures you suggest. But that wasn't the question was it. The question was waterboarding. Something that our own special forces go through as a matter of routine training.

You cannot attack my manhood, because you haven't a clue what kind of man I am or what I may or may not be capable of.

just answer the fucking question, yes or no: Are you telling the taliban in Afghanistan that, if they capture your granddaughter alive, you willingly authorize and condone them waterboarding her for as long as they like?

Would you rather, get your head cut off or get waterboarded?

I'll take waterboarding for 200 Alex

We're the United States, we're supposed to be better than the terrorists. Would getting assaulted be better than getting murdered? Yes. But it's still a crime.

Waterboarding isn't torture so, Barr's point is completely moot!

Barr needs to spend his time trying to figure out exactly when it was that the Lucky Charms Leprechaun snuck in and tossed a few Fruit Loops into his fucking Cheerios.

The dude's always been a few fries short of a Happy Meal!:cuckoo:

My Grand Daughter leaves for Afghanistan in a few more months. If she should end up as a captive, I would much prefer that she be waterboarded than beheaded.

that was never the question. I am sure you would rather she have bamboo shoots inserted under her fingernails rather than be beheaded as well. I am sure you would rather she have her fingers cut off one joint at a time rather than be beheaded. I am sure you would rather she have electrodes attached to her private parts and repeatedly shocked rather than be beheaded. what a surprise.

So.... am I to understand that you are telling the taliban in Afghanistan that, if they capture your granddaughter, you really could care less if she is treated humanely or not, as long as she is not beheaded? You are telling them to waterboard her for months on end in order to extract every bit of intelligence they can from her and that you are just fine with that?

Why not be a real man and write THAT in a letter to your granddaughter.... show her how much her grandpa REALLY cares about her?

You are a fucking idiot. You want to take things to extremes? Then I would rather put a bullet in her head than most of these tortures you suggest. But that wasn't the question was it. The question was waterboarding. Something that our own special forces go through as a matter of routine training.

Actually, Aviators and Aircrew of all branches go thru it too. (I'm surprised you didn't know that) But, I guess we have another reason now to have them all go thru it...to learn how to withstand it if OUR OWN GOVERNMENT decides it's an acceptable form of questioning in the future if someone is up for a Court Martial.

You cannot attack my manhood, because you haven't a clue what kind of man I am or what I may or may not be capable of.

We're getting a pretty good, clear picture of what kind of man you are. Indeed we are.

Barr needs to spend his time trying to figure out exactly when it was that the Lucky Charms Leprechaun snuck in and tossed a few Fruit Loops into his fucking Cheerios.

You don't think forcing someone to believe they're going to drown is torture?

I am sure you realize that that statement is your opinion, not fact, and that it is not shared by many intelligent folks.

I am also sure you realize that whatever we do to prisoners under our control, we invite any and all future enemies to do to our soldiers.

I must have missed Hannity's Waterboarding for Military Charities then. :eusa_whistle:

I am sure you realize that that statement is your opinion, not fact, and that it is not shared by many intelligent folks.

I am also sure you realize that whatever we do to prisoners under our control, we invite any and all future enemies to do to our soldiers.
If waterboarding is all our enemy wants to do, so be it. Unfortunately, what they choose to do is far beyond torture.

Fact is, our enemy doesn't care what we do. They have their own way of doing things. And i'm quite sure you know WHAT THEY DO!

No problem. We will just get arrest warrants and get the local police to pick up the terrorists in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, and Pakistan. :cuckoo:

You forget that Afghanistan offered to turn over Osama bin-Laden so long as we could provide proof that he was responsible for 9/11. We declined, opting instead for invasion and regime change.

Actually Sudan offered to arrest and extradite OBL to the US, and Clinton turned it down- twice.

Actually Sudan offered to arrest and extradite OBL to the US, and Clinton turned it down- twice.
Was that before or after he failed to take him out three seperate times while we had him in our sites?

because we had no knowledge of any crimes committed by OBL against the US at the time of those offers.

Similarly, Washington DC police would have had no justification to arrest and incarcerate John Wilkes Booth on April 14th, 1865, even if the state of Virginia had offered to turn HIM over.

because we had no knowledge of any crimes committed by OBL against the US at the time of those offers.

Similarly, Washington DC police would have had no justification to arrest and incarcerate John Wilkes Booth on April 14th, 1865, even if the state of Virginia had offered to turn HIM over.

That's untrue. OBL was an un indicted co coinspirator in the first WTC bomb attack.

Imagine if Clinton didn't refuse? Would 911 have happened?

If waterboarding is all our enemy wants to do, so be it. Unfortunately, what they choose to do is far beyond torture.

Fact is, our enemy doesn't care what we do. They have their own way of doing things. And i'm quite sure you know WHAT THEY DO!

so... you are, in fact, giving any and every future enemy of the united states your blessing and permission to waterboard our troops captured on any future battlefield? how kind.

Forum List

Back