Bob Barker on Cecil: I'm Glad There's a Bounty on Dentist's Head

Their characters are molded by blood lust, and the addiction could grow so badly that they would have happily worked at the death camps if they could get in on the killing.

I saw a big game hunter being interviewed on CNN about an hour ago that paid $350k to shoot an endangered black rhino. I don't get it. He also talked about all the death threats he receives. Again, I don't get it.

It's about the money. The corrupt governments over there will let you shoot one of those animals if you pay them and get a "permit".

Hopefully they will change their laws. Wishing death on the hunters themselves isn't going to accomplish anything. Why aren't you libtards angry about corrupt African government officials who are making big money off the deaths of these big animals? Oh yea, because they are black and you'd rather focus all your hate on white people.

Bob Barker has no problem if someone does to Dr. Walter Palmer what he did to Cecil The Lion ... kill him.

Barker and his partner Nancy Burnet believe Palmer and hunters like him have a personality defect like other criminals.

Read more: Bob Barker on Cecil -- I'm Happy There's a Bounty on Dentist's Head - VIDEO TMZ.com

It's nice to hear honest opinions from people who love wildlife.
Yes, love wildlife so much they'd kill for it. I wonder if Bob Barker or anyone so upset by a single lion thinks the same of unborn children?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438665812.850287.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leftists screaming for the deaths of somebody they don't like, including the wicked OP author, are at it again. Does the Culture of Death think there are no consequences for this behavior? They're as depraved as the crowds of French spectators who showed up to watch guillotine executions.
I wish I was around to watch those executions -- or a similar spectacle right here in the U.S. And I'll have no trouble creating my list of sonsabitches whose heads I'd like to see dropping in the basket.

Sorry if you find it offensive. I don't.

saintmichael is screaming about something he would do in a heartbeat if he had the power. We have had the far right make some very not so veiled threats. Not to worry, though: everyone of them would run away flapping their hands if confronted.

Leftists screaming for the deaths of somebody they don't like, including the wicked OP author, are at it again. Does the Culture of Death think there are no consequences for this behavior? They're as depraved as the crowds of French spectators who showed up to watch guillotine executions.
I wish I was around to watch those executions -- or a similar spectacle right here in the U.S. And I'll have no trouble creating my list of sonsabitches whose heads I'd like to see dropping in the basket.

Sorry if you find it offensive. I don't.
You're sick.

[...]

Barker and his partner Nancy Burnet believe Palmer and hunters like him have a personality defect like other criminals.
[...]

I fully agree with that assessment. There indeed is an egotistical, pathologically selfish and murderous aspect to the wanton killing of these rare creatures, most of whom are gradually being displaced and eliminated by humans as it is.

They kill for the love of killing and there is no other conceivable reason for doing it. There is no way to justify this ugly, malicious activity.

[...]

[...]
I fully agree with that assessment. There indeed is an egotistical, pathologically selfish and murderous aspect to the wanton killing of these rare creatures, most of whom are gradually being displaced and eliminated by humans as it is.

They kill for the love of killing and there is no other conceivable reason for doing it. There is no way to justify this ugly, malicious activity.
It's a pathological need for 'blood lust.'

Dr. Walter Palmer was fined nearly $3,000 after trying to cover it up.

New photos show the grisly spoils from an illegal hunt in which the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion unlawfully brought down a black bear.

The photos of the 2006 hunt in the woods of northern Wisconsin show Dr. Walter Palmer with the carcass of a large black bear. He obtained a permit to hunt in one county, but shot and killed the bear 40 miles out of bounds, according to ABC News' "20/20", which obtained the images via FOIA request.

U.S. Attorney John Vaudreuil told "20/20" that Palmer and his guides knew they were in the wrong. Vaudreuil said Palmer offered his companions hush money.

"He was offering to pay, it turns out, about $20,000 to keep the others who were in the hunt, to have them lie, so that’s a fairly aggressive cover-up,” Vaudreuil said.

But the guides wouldn't lie. In 2008, Palmer was fined $2,939 and placed on one year of probation for lying to federal authorities twice about where he shot the bear.

More: Photos Show Dentist Who Killed Cecil The Lion With Poached Bear

This confirms that dentist Walter Palmer has a history of premeditated poaching.

Forum List

Back