Bob Barker on Cecil: I'm Glad There's a Bounty on Dentist's Head

Killing a protected animal is not a death worthy crime for the shooter, in my opinion.

Leftists screaming for the deaths of somebody they don't like, including the wicked OP author, are at it again. Does the Culture of Death think there are no consequences for this behavior? They're as depraved as the crowds of French spectators who showed up to watch guillotine executions.

saintmichael is one of those who loves calling for violence by the far right WHINOs, so his comment above is a bit hypocritical, imo.

Shooting Cecil dead, dead, dead should not result in the death of said stupid hunter, but there are those out there who are thinking hard about it, I am sure.

Bob Barker has no problem if someone does to Dr. Walter Palmer what he did to Cecil The Lion ... kill him.

Barker and his partner Nancy Burnet believe Palmer and hunters like him have a personality defect like other criminals.

Read more: Bob Barker on Cecil -- I'm Happy There's a Bounty on Dentist's Head - VIDEO TMZ.com

It's nice to hear honest opinions from people who love wildlife.
Well, you and others have gone full circle. You celebrate abortion of babies and now you want them killed after birth and when well beyond middle age. Why am I not surprised..LOL

Last edited:
Bob Barker has no problem if someone does to Dr. Walter Palmer what he did to Cecil The Lion ... kill him.

Barker and his partner Nancy Burnet believe Palmer and hunters like him have a personality defect like other criminals.

Read more: Bob Barker on Cecil -- I'm Happy There's a Bounty on Dentist's Head - VIDEO TMZ.com

It's funny how you people call rabid anti-abortionist "terrorists" if they call for the death of an abortion doctor. Because you know, abortion is "legal", just as hunting lions is in Africa if you pay up the money.

And here you are calling for the death of someone who hunted a lion, which is legal.

Context, theHawk, context. Abortion is necessary in some cases, and the doctor should not be shot like he shot the lion.

It's funny how you people call rabid anti-abortionist "terrorists" if they call for the death of an abortion doctor. Because you know, abortion is "legal", just as hunting lions is in Africa if you pay up the money.

And here you are calling for the death of someone who hunted a lion, which is legal.

Dear Retard: Poaching ain't legal.

Check out the new narcissistic asshole who has to have trophies on the walls:
Sabrina Corgatelli
11828693_1029329883753470_8019455703606188351_n.jpg

What a c**t. And I RARELY use that word. An attention whore of unfathomable depths trying to grab the spotlight after the Minnesota dentist killed Cecil.

My father trophy-hunted in Nairobi for many years. He also killed a giraffe. That's like shooting a cow. These people should be lined up and shot for the cowards and sub-humans that they are.

Better yet, let's cage them, fly them over to Zimbabwe and then set them loose with nothing but the clothes on their backs in the wilds of the savannah at midnight. Then let the hunt of them begin at dawn....

Dear Retard: Poaching ain't legal.

Double Dear Retard: Cecil was in a protected refuge, you stupid dickhead.

That's all these idiots can do: Try to revert the topic to abortion. They are such Ted Cruz-anistas.

Drop off Dr. Machoasshole DDS on the savannha (sans guns) and let him deal with the big cats.

Reviewed her FB. She is a piece of **** best ignored. The dentist and the woman are best ignored.

I saw a big game hunter being interviewed on CNN about an hour ago that paid $350k to shoot an endangered black rhino. I don't get it. He also talked about all the death threats he receives. Again, I don't get it.

Forum List

Back