BO is an appeaser! Another Jimmy Carter WIMP-in chief!!!

LibsBetrayUSA

Rookie
Apr 2, 2009
How dare you go appologize to the world!!! Who's side are you on?!? Tell Europe to screw off, tell Kim Jong Il he's a mad dictator and you're gonna shoot down any more missiles, tell Hamas & Al-Qaida to drop dead!!!

Be a REAL President!!!

How dare you go appologize to the world!!! Who's side are you on?!? Tell Europe to screw off, tell Kim Jong Il he's a mad dictator and you're gonna shoot down any more missiles, tell Hamas & Al-Qaida to drop dead!!!

Be a REAL President!!!

If Obama is a truly good man, like Carter, he will be run out of politics by 2012.

We already see the establishment telling us Obama is trying to do too much too fast.

He might eventually have to become a sellout centrist like Clinton did.

But being a good man is usually not a good attribute for President. IMO.

Be a REAL President!!!

Why do you say that? He's not only in the mold of Carter, but of Clinton, going abroad and criticizing American.

Did you see the first American President bow to a foreign potentate?

And why is this ignored by NYTimes, LATimes, WashCompost.

Remember when NYTimes scolded Clinton for a 'nod' to the Japanese Emperor?
Hot Air » Blog Archive » Flashback: NYT scolded Clinton for almost bowing to royalty

His infatuation with Rev. Wright for over 20 years was not a mistake and was not a matter of him missing all those sermons or not listening closely. It's obvious that he believes America has been a terrible country, well until now of course.

What too many fail to understand, most of those that voted for him agree with him. America deserved 9/11, much like Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers said. They want the US to have it's place among the third world nations, though I wonder if they mean for them too? We've been too successful for too long, they want it changed.

His infatuation with Rev. Wright for over 20 years was not a mistake and was not a matter of him missing all those sermons or not listening closely. It's obvious that he believes America has been a terrible country, well until now of course.

What too many fail to understand, most of those that voted for him agree with him. America deserved 9/11, much like Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers said. They want the US to have it's place among the third world nations, though I wonder if they mean for them too? We've been too successful for too long, they want it changed.

I agree with you "most of those that voted for him agree with him." But this was the perfect storm: Repubs had been around a long time, the constant drumbeat by the leftist press, etc. and yet McCain was ahead before the meltdown.

But exit polls have self-described Conservatives, 34% and Liberals, 21%.

The country has always been divided. Off the top of my head, I think Lincoln never got more than 54%, and Reagan had 41% against. And in the words of Lincoln, "this too, shall pass."

Perhaps I overestimate the electorate, but I find it difficult to understand how his approval remains so high. I wonder if his total failure at the G20 will resonate. Perhaps not, as the press will hide it, and, even on this board, most are unconcerned with foreign affairs.

Did you catch the gaffe where he said he didn't speak Austrian?
http://urbangrounds.com/2009/04/06/obama-austrian-mistake/

Imagaing if Dan Quayle had said that.

I agree with you "most of those that voted for him agree with him." But this was the perfect storm: Repubs had been around a long time, the constant drumbeat by the leftist press, etc. and yet McCain was ahead before the meltdown.

But exit polls have self-described Conservatives, 34% and Liberals, 21%.

The country has always been divided. Off the top of my head, I think Lincoln never got more than 54%, and Reagan had 41% against. And in the words of Lincoln, "this too, shall pass."

Perhaps I overestimate the electorate, but I find it difficult to understand how his approval remains so high. I wonder if his total failure at the G20 will resonate. Perhaps not, as the press will hide it, and, even on this board, most are unconcerned with foreign affairs.

Did you catch the gaffe where he said he didn't speak Austrian?
http://urbangrounds.com/2009/04/06/obama-austrian-mistake/

Imagaing if Dan Quayle had said that.

From what I can see, they 'like' Obama or at least want to give him a fair chance, that's where his numbers are high, 'personal approval.' On the other hand, 'right way or wrong?' Those numbers are falling pretty steadily.

Be a REAL President!!!

Yeah, and find some reasons to start a war or two while you're at it!!!

REAL presidents start wars!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back