Blumenthal worries about credibility!

That Walking Dead looking Mother Flucker

makes me want to puke……

What a low life POS.

Blumenthal's credibility is zero, are the Democrats so disorganized that this particular question falls to him? Wow, just wow. Clearly this whole thing ends up being a delay tactic and a hail mary for a Republican to grow stupid and vote against Kavanaugh.

Blumenthal's credibility is zero, are the Democrats so disorganized that this particular question falls to him? Wow, just wow. Clearly this whole thing ends up being a delay tactic and a hail mary for a Republican to grow stupid and vote against Kavanaugh.
It's just like when Ted Kennedy questioned Clarence Thomas about his treatment of women.

stg100318dAPR20181003034505.jpg

I was a Democrat for 20 yrs, Then came Obama, Then came Hillary, Now Mr. Blumenthal , Shumer, and Feinstein have solidified my Ideology and Hardened my Resolve against tyranny and obstructionism, I think if they told the truth their asses would catch fire. Heidi Heitkamp is willing to go down with the ship her chances of winning in ND are looking pretty slim so why not fall on your sword when your political career is coming to an end. I will never vote Blue again. And I am a Veteran of desert storm Shame on you BLUE menthal.

It’s fucked up when people actually trust a piece of shit like Blumenthal...
Stolen valor is what he will always be known for....

"Know what the best part of being Sen. Blumenthal is? If a Vietnamese woman accuses you of sexual misconduct, you can prove you didn't do it."

People who never served do not really care about stolen valor.

It's not like he's closet pedophile or something...

upload_2018-10-7_8-54-23.png

Forum List

Back