Blue Wave eh?

well the fact that Maxine Waters is the leader of all democrats isnt helping either

That poll is WITH a 15% more democrats over GOP voters taking it! Oh and they DESPISE the media,Think the Mueller witch hunt is politically motivated as well.
Politically motivated. Lol
Bob Mueller had the respect and creds where every member of Congress R & D knew he was the best man for the job BECAUSE HES BEEN A FAIR HONEST AND COMPETENT public servant his whole long distinguished career. But you probably don’t know that do you.
Until the evidence started to mount against trump and then the republicans were afraid if Trump went down, so would their careers. So they bought into Trump’s phony meme that it’s a witch hunt for their own self preservation.
Cowards one and all.
Hiring 13 angry democrats to investigate your political enemy is the perfect picture of politically motivated..
Look at this idiot mimic the liar in chief’s rhetoric.
You’re as laughable as he is.
Mueller is beyond reproach and NONE of his top prosecutors are “ angry.”
Hilarious you buy into the Russian whore’s fearful bullshit.

Does resist mean "resist thinking" ?
Look at you run away from my post and be afraid to address the facts.
Typical deplorable.

Look at you not realizing that your facts come from the same place your bodily excraments comes from.

NJ Poll: Republican Bob Hugin in Statistical Tie with Democrat Bob Menendez

LMAO! Holy crap...this is amazing....I love it. I am under no illusion the GOP candidate will win but if he does....WOW! Losing a senate seat that's supposed to be COMPLETELY safe!?
After today’s trump debacle it’s not going to be a blue wave in November will be more like a tsunami.

Put it up there.

Want to wager something ?

Propose a bet of some kind. Like you'll put a picture of Trump (one that I pick) in your Avatar.

Go ahead, mr. mouth.

Put up or shut up.
Idiot still thinks that the entire planet watching Trump commit treason is no big deal.
Are you really that stupid?
I don’t need your money nor would I ever bet with a deplorable scoundrel or an anonymous person on the Internet.
Do you even know what happened today ?
Ha!
What did President Trump do that was treason....just another buzz word leftist sheeple will throw around for next 2 weeks....

LMAO! Holy crap...this is amazing....I love it. I am under no illusion the GOP candidate will win but if he does....WOW! Losing a senate seat that's supposed to be COMPLETELY safe!?
After today’s trump debacle it’s not going to be a blue wave in November will be more like a tsunami.

I'm not a Trump lover, but I really think he's going to win again in 2020 unless the left picks a really good candidate plus some luck. I didn't think so for a while, but he's really remaining a lot more popular than I anticipated.
He’s at 40%. How’s that popular? Guaranteed after today’s embarrassing debacle he’ll sink even lower.
After Mueller comes out with all his financial crimes and ties to Russia it will plummet even more.
He’s toast for 2020.

He was floating around 45% last I saw. Obama dipped into the 40s a bunch of times and managed to win twice pretty strongly. Either way I don't pay too much attention to those polls. There's so much bias and fluctuation that it's a waste of time. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I sense a lot of energy coming from his camp, and they don't seem to be losing steam.

Last edited:
Still laughing at Odium mimicking Trump’s laughable “ 13 angry democrats” meme.
They’re all the expert highly professional former prosecutors.
You all know he’s as guilty as sin. He has been all his life. So that’s why you’re scared shitless to what Mueller’s team is finding.
You know Mueller has trump’s tax returns don’t you. Ha!
We’ll find out why he’s been so petrified to release them. And yes you can release your tax returns if being audited.Thsts just one of fat boy’s 3900 documented lies you dupes believed.

That poll is WITH a 15% more democrats over GOP voters taking it! Oh and they DESPISE the media,Think the Mueller witch hunt is politically motivated as well.
Politically motivated. Lol
Bob Mueller had the respect and creds where every member of Congress R & D knew he was the best man for the job BECAUSE HES BEEN A FAIR HONEST AND COMPETENT public servant his whole long distinguished career. But you probably don’t know that do you.
Until the evidence started to mount against trump and then the republicans were afraid if Trump went down, so would their careers. So they bought into Trump’s phony meme that it’s a witch hunt for their own self preservation.
Cowards one and all.
Hiring 13 angry democrats to investigate your political enemy is the perfect picture of politically motivated..
Look at this idiot mimic the liar in chief’s rhetoric.
You’re as laughable as he is.
Mueller is beyond reproach and NONE of his top prosecutors are “ angry.”
Hilarious you buy into the Russian whore’s fearful bullshit.
ALL democrats are angry they lost the election and Mueller has hired NOTHING BUT DEMOCRATS its nothing more than a political witch hunt and we all know it.So gonna answer the question or run away from it....are democrats NOW full of shit or was Obama full of shit when he said the elections CAN'T be hacked?

You all know he’s as guilty as sin. He has been all his life. So that’s why you’re scared shitless to what Mueller’s team is finding.
We’ll find out why he’s been so petrified to release them. And yes you can release your tax returns if being audited.Thsts just one of fat boy’s 3900 documented lies you dupes believed.
Answer my question snowflake. Oh and President Trump will do 1 of 2 things IF the witch hunt indicts him. Pardon himself OR force it to Supreme Court where we hold majority now :D

the dems are panicing, Trump has no scandals, yet all of the scandals since Trump won by 876 electoral votes, all of the scandals have been coming from democrats

I'm not a Trump lover, but I really think he's going to win again in 2020 unless the left picks a really good candidate plus some luck. I didn't think so for a while, but he's really remaining a lot more popular than I anticipated.
He’s at 40%. How’s that popular? Guaranteed after today’s embarrassing debacle he’ll sink even lower.
After Mueller comes out with all his financial crimes and ties to Russia it will plummet even more.
He’s toast for 2020.

He was floating around 45% last I saw. Obama dipped into the 40s a bunch of times and managed to win twice pretty strongly. Either way I don't pay too much attention to those polls. There's so much bias and fluctuation that it's a waste of energy. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I sense a lot of energy coming from his camp, and they don't seem to be losing steam.
His ignorant base never wavers. They know they’ll never have one of their own white supremacist presidents ever again.
They’re in if he’s found to definitely colluded with Russia, money laundered and committed obstruction of justice.
The DEPLORABLES have no respect for the law. They’re trumpians first, Americans last.

well the fact that Maxine Waters is the leader of all democrats isnt helping either

Actually, she's a lot of help.

Just not to the left wing or democrats.

But don't tell them.
why cant maxine just go back to her old job working at a KFC counter taking orders from deplorable white racists?

Could you keep your appetite if you had to face that at the counter ?
i would request that someone other than Maxine hand me my meal

Wow.... Reasonable is now demonstrating electronic masturbation.

He’s toast for 2020.

He was floating around 45% last I saw. Obama dipped into the 40s a bunch of times and managed to win twice pretty strongly. Either way I don't pay too much attention to those polls. There's so much bias and fluctuation that it's a waste of energy. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I sense a lot of energy coming from his camp, and they don't seem to be losing steam.
His ignorant base never wavers. They know they’ll never have one of their own white supremacist presidents ever again.
They’re in if he’s found to definitely colluded with Russia, money laundered and committed obstruction of justice.
The DEPLORABLES have no respect for the law. They’re trumpians first, Americans last.

DEPLORABLES are the law.

Shit for brains.

my prediction, 60/40 GOP senate, House wont change much, only difference will be that Maxine Waters will be going to the ladies room much more often during hearings

Forum List

Back