Blue Wave eh?

Wow...the poll has NJ citizens giving President Trump a 48 disapproval to 47% approval rating! WOW! NEW FREAKING JERSEY!

That poll is WITH a 15% more democrats over GOP voters taking it! Oh and they DESPISE the media,Think the Mueller witch hunt is politically motivated as well.

NJ Poll: Republican Bob Hugin in Statistical Tie with Democrat Bob Menendez

LMAO! Holy crap...this is amazing....I love it. I am under no illusion the GOP candidate will win but if he does....WOW! Losing a senate seat that's supposed to be COMPLETELY safe!?
Menendez is a genuine criminal. It's an easy flip for Putin

He's another example of a left winger whose given a pass because he supports "the greater good" except that greater good carries no morals with it.

LMAO! Holy crap...this is amazing....I love it. I am under no illusion the GOP candidate will win but if he does....WOW! Losing a senate seat that's supposed to be COMPLETELY safe!?
After today’s trump debacle it’s not going to be a blue wave in November will be more like a tsunami.

Put it up there.

Want to wager something ?

Propose a bet of some kind. Like you'll put a picture of Trump (one that I pick) in your Avatar.

Go ahead, mr. mouth.

Put up or shut up.

That poll is WITH a 15% more democrats over GOP voters taking it! Oh and they DESPISE the media,Think the Mueller witch hunt is politically motivated as well.
Politically motivated. Lol
Bob Mueller had the respect and creds where every member of Congress R & D knew he was the best man for the job BECAUSE HES BEEN A FAIR HONEST AND COMPETENT public servant his whole long distinguished career. But you probably don’t know that do you.
Until the evidence started to mount against trump and then the republicans were afraid if Trump went down, so would their careers. So they bought into Trump’s phony meme that it’s a witch hunt for their own self preservation.
Cowards one and all.

After today’s trump debacle it’s not going to be a blue wave in November will be more like a tsunami.
You do realize you neo con scum are a TINY fraction of the political landscape with a bullhorn..its ALL you are. GOP or Democrat it doesn't matter. The VAST majority want PEACE with Russia....Your own messiah said in October 2016 there was no way for the elections to be rigged..

upload_2018-7-17_0-25-34.jpeg

So is your messiah LYING or what?

Bob Mueller had the respect and creds where every member of Congress R & D knew he was the best man for the job BECAUSE HES BEEN A FAIR HONEST AND COMPETENT public servant his whole long distinguished career. But you probably don’t know that do you.
Until the evidence started to mount against trump and then the republicans were afraid if Trump went down, so would their careers. So they bought into Trump’s phony meme that it’s a witch hunt for their own self preservation.
Cowards one and all.
Hiring 13 angry democrats to investigate your political enemy is the perfect picture of politically motivated..

Put it up there.

Propose a bet of some kind. Like you'll put a picture of Trump (one that I pick) in your Avatar.

Go ahead, mr. mouth.

Put up or shut up.
Idiot still thinks that the entire planet watching Trump commit treason is no big deal.
Are you really that stupid?
I don’t need your money nor would I ever bet with a deplorable scoundrel or an anonymous person on the Internet.
Do you even know what happened today ?
Ha!

I'm not a Trump lover, but I really think he's going to win again in 2020 unless the left picks a really good candidate plus some luck. I didn't think so for a while, but he's really remaining a lot more popular than I anticipated.

Put it up there.

Go ahead, mr. mouth.

Put up or shut up.
Idiot still thinks that the entire planet watching Trump commit treason is no big deal.
Are you really that stupid?
I don’t need your money nor would I ever bet with a deplorable scoundrel or an anonymous person on the Internet.
Do you even know what happened today ?
Ha!

I didn't propose money you stupid left wing asshole.

Several people have publicly bet and the loser has had to suffer the humiliation of something like putting "I like Trump" in their caption.

Of course, if you are not really that confident in your fairy tale blue wave, I understand.

Cowards one and all.
Hiring 13 angry democrats to investigate your political enemy is the perfect picture of politically motivated..
Look at this idiot mimic the liar in chief’s rhetoric.
You’re as laughable as he is.
Mueller is beyond reproach and NONE of his top prosecutors are “ angry.”
Hilarious you buy into the Russian whore’s fearful bullshit.

I'm not a Trump lover, but I really think he's going to win again in 2020 unless the left picks a really good candidate plus some luck. I didn't think so for a while, but he's really remaining a lot more popular than I anticipated.

Run lizzy warren.

Run lizzy warren.

Run lizzy warren.

Cowards one and all.

Does resist mean "resist thinking" ?

He’s at 40%. How’s that popular? Guaranteed after today’s embarrassing debacle he’ll sink even lower.
After Mueller comes out with all his financial crimes and ties to Russia it will plummet even more.
He’s toast for 2020.

Cowards one and all.

Does resist mean "resist thinking" ?
Look at you run away from my post and be afraid to address the facts.
Typical deplorable.

Forum List

Back