‘Blue Lives Don’t Matter’

Much rather would I collectively organized armed civilians and blow away thugs and vigilantes.

You mean like these guys. Figures.

Brownshirts-1024x556.jpg

Ummmm, "black lives matter" except when they are slaughtering each other in the ghettos in large numbers.....

But really , its the police who are the real problem.
Lmfao

I fail to understand how giving control of college campuses to criminals and violent offenders advances education or equality. It does seem to support disorder and anarchy.

I fail to understand how giving control of college campuses to criminals and violent offenders advances education or equality. It does seem to support disorder and anarchy.

Exactly. It's about getting control and power. Has nothing to do with equality or education.

You mean like these guys. Figures.

:confused-84: Nope, I did not mean those guys at all
What you mean is that posses can be formed to go after the bad guys. Ordinary citizens empowered to find criminals.

I wish this could work. In any city of size there are tens of thousands of criminals. At most only a few thousand police. Empower the citizen cop and you create the professional looter. Security will be by extortion.

Exactly. It's about getting control and power. Has nothing to do with equality or education.
I am all for getting rid of campus police. There are street poles on campus that are designated safe zones. A woman standing near one of these poles cannot be raped.

They work just like the assault free bracelets German women wear. When they are assaulted by a muslim, they point to the bracelet and tell them to stop.

Not going to be crying over cops as long as they are serving the government, like traitorous little anti-human bitches.

How is your neighborhood watch program going?

Can't find enough other people in the trailer park to join your little militia?

America hating Cockroaches like Oynx are becoming all too common. This is why a Trump win is so vital.

I love America. The government hates America.

I consider government goons to be one of the highest forms of anti-american, and their tool lackeys (like you) to be anti-american as well.
So, give up your food stamps!

What you mean is that posses can be formed to go after the bad guys. Ordinary citizens empowered to find criminals.

Uh, no.

Vigilantes only have a slight moral high ground over government goons. Being independently abusive does not make you much better than the tools that sell their souls to the government.

I wish this could work. In any city of size there are tens of thousands of criminals. At most only a few thousand police. Empower the citizen cop and you create the professional looter. Security will be by extortion.

Organize a well regulated self defense group, with infrastructure and everything. Call it a militia or a watch, or whatever the hell you want to call it.

Harder to do nowadays, since the government has made the population incredibly lazy and dependent. Communities do not value independence, self sufficiency, and direct action.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back