‘Blue Lives Don’t Matter’

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
Not going to be crying over cops as long as they are serving the government, like traitorous little anti-human bitches.

BLM is simple hate America group seeking control and power.

Black Lives Matter protestors at UC Irvine were seen holding signs that read “Blue Lives Don’t Matter,” “Police Kill The Mentally Ill,” and “F**k the Police” as part of their calls to ban the UC Irvine police department.

Black Lives Matter Protesters at UC Irvine Claim 'Blue Lives Don't Matter' - Breitbart

Black Students Call for Abolishment of UC Irvine Police Department - Breitbart
First off your fuckin source renders this story a non fuckin issue and secondly if students are protesting, maybe they got a reason...ever think about that or are you too gotdamn racist and stupid to investigate further the reasons for their unrest? I think the latter...next?

Black Lives Matter protestors at UC Irvine were seen holding signs that read “Blue Lives Don’t Matter,” “Police Kill The Mentally Ill,” and “F**k the Police” as part of their calls to ban the UC Irvine police department.

Black Lives Matter Protesters at UC Irvine Claim 'Blue Lives Don't Matter' - Breitbart

Blue Lives Matter? Excuse me sir, what about Firefighters!

Not going to be crying over cops as long as they are serving the government, like traitorous little anti-human bitches.

America hating Cockroaches like Oynx are becoming all too common. This is why a Trump win is so vital.

First off your fuckin source renders this story a non fuckin issue and secondly if students are protesting, maybe they got a reason...ever think about that or are you too gotdamn racist and stupid to investigate further the reasons for their unrest? I think the latter...next?

Yeah....I'm sure those college kids know all about police brutality.
How they gained that experience from their safe spaces is still a mystery.

America hating Cockroaches like Oynx are becoming all too common. This is why a Trump win is so vital.

I love America. The government hates America.

I consider government goons to be one of the highest forms of anti-american, and their tool lackeys (like you) to be anti-american as well.

'Denial' is a powerful symptom of the disease of today's brand of Liberalism.

I love America. The government hates America.

I consider government goons to be one of the highest forms of anti-american, and their tool lackeys (like you) to be anti-american as well.

You love your version of America which has nothing to do with what the Founders envisioned.

You love your version of America which has nothing to do with what the Founders envisioned.

The founders can go fuck themselves (not really; some were swell guys)

They did not create this country. It was around before they were born, and it will be around long after their authoritarian government collapses.

The founders can go fuck themselves (not really; some were swell guys)

They did not create this country. It was around before they were born, and it will be around long after their authoritarian government collapses.

Thank you for proving my point. I was counting on it. LOL

This is phase two. Eliminate the police. Pit the people against one another and end security.

I'm all for eliminating the police and making the US truly lawless.

This is phase two. Eliminate the police. Pit the people against one another and end security.

We have security when the police are gone.

Human beings are not allowed to naturally define their roles in society. Instead, the social machine does it for us.

We have security when the police are gone.

Human beings are not allowed to naturally define their roles in society. Instead, the social machine does it for us.
Sure we will have security. Whatever you give yourself which is the best kind. You don't like someone's looks, blow them away.

Sure we will have security. Whatever you give yourself which is the best kind. You don't like someone's looks, blow them away.

Nope.

Much rather would I collectively organized armed civilians and blow away thugs and vigilantes.

Forum List

Back