Independents and Women Bail on Trump, Giving Clinton a Double-Digit Lead

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
it just keeps getting better an better

With less than a month to go until Election Day, Donald Trump’s standing has plummeted with likely voters, falling from a dead heat just two weeks ago to a double-digit deficit behind Hillary Clinton, according to a PRRI/The Atlantic poll released Tuesday.

Clinton holds a 49-38 lead over the Republican. Two weeks ago, a previous PRRI/Atlantic poll found Trump and Clinton tied at 43-43. Following the first presidential debate in Hempstead, New York, the Democrat broke out to a 47-41 lead. She has now built on that lead.

With less than a month to go until Election Day, Donald Trump’s standing has plummeted with likely voters, falling from a dead heat just two weeks ago to a double-digit deficit behind Hillary Clinton, according to a PRRI/The Atlantic poll released Tuesday.

Clinton holds a 49-38 lead over the Republican. Two weeks ago, a previous PRRI/Atlantic poll found Trump and Clinton tied at 43-43. Following the first presidential debate in Hempstead, New York, the Democrat broke out to a 47-41 lead. She has now built on that lead.

The nutters are still holding out hope that their heroes Assange and Pootin will come to the rescue for Deviant Donnie soon.

I'm on my phone so I can't post the link but I regards to the NBC WSJ poll showing same numbers the poll was done by guy employed by a hilly superpac ........ooooooops

I haven't bailed in Trump. He'll have my vote in November.

Trumps bizarre and creepy behavior on the day of the debate starting with that freak show he put on was, and still is a huge turn off for most voters.
And than his menacing behavior towards Hillary during the debate was no less bizarre & creepy. Trump is not only a freak of nature, he's clearly mentally unstable, and has no business taking office as president.

Last edited:
i am sure you (and the 30 percent uneducated rubes) will be voting for him

Oh shut the fuck up. These "30%" are real Americans who actually want our country to survive. Clinton will finish what the little prick in the Oval Office started.

And

And that simply shows how foolish both groups are.......bill clinton raped and sexually assaulted women and hilary clinton protected him...going so far as to hire private detectives and political operatives to destroy these women......imagine if those women were their daughters ...........they are fools...all of them.....they can't use their brains farther than the last spin cycle coming from news agencies that are simply wings of the democrat party...as we see in the latest Podesta emails, the collusion between the democrats and the press is mind blowing......

Trumps bizarre and creepy behavior on the day of the debate starting with that freak show he put on was, and still is a huge turn off for most voters.
And than his menacing behavior towards Hillary during the debate was no less bizarre & creepy. Trump is not only a freak of nature, he's clearly mentally unstable, and has no business taking office as president.
True – Trump was repulsive and bizarre both before and during the second ‘debate.’

Forum List

Back