The Messi Effect

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Apparently Leo Messi has come to terms with Inter Miami and will be playing in the USA. This morning I checked the RedBulls website to see when Messi would visit. The RedBulls play throughout June and July and tickets are typically $25 a piece. Skipping ahead to August when Miami visits…

The CHEAPEST seat was

$365!

Messi turned down a $1.6 Billion offer to play for Saudi Arabia— that’s more than the entire NBA!

Yeah why would a guy who’s bigger faster and stronger he better at a sport than the smaller slower weaker man….

Because he lacks not only the basic skills, but Messi's ability to read the situation in real time.

You never watched Messi have you?

Because he lacks not only the basic skills, but Messi's ability to read the situation in real time.

You never watched Messi have you?
I’m not saying Metcalf is better at soccer. I’m saying if he had focused his efforts at soccer vs football. This is not that hard a concept to understand.

I’m not saying Metcalf is better at soccer. I’m saying if he had focused his efforts at soccer vs football. This is not that hard a concept to understand.

You are talking about radically disparate skill sets! If Metcalf focused on Guitar, could have play like Steve Vai? It's not about strength and speed. Mbepe is stronger and faster than Messi but Messi has the ability to instantly sightread the field and agility to get either the ball to a teammate or get himself into a striking situation

Forum List

Back