Blue Jays pitcher is a coward & hypocrite

Maybe, maybe not. He realized what he said was hurtful so he apologized. Why do you care?
He obviously "apologized" UNDER DURESS, and you would have to be awfully weakminded to not know that. If you do know it, and you're lying, that's worse.

No he did NOT disagree, and anybody with a brain knows that. He was COERCED by the fascist, Godless, lowlife left. He would probably be off the team, or facing a refusal of contract renewal, and huge loss of money.

He has a family and financial security to think of. After this disgusting atyack on simple human decency, Toronto fans should boycott the team, and never go to another Blue Jay game. BUT, this is Canada, Land of the lost minds & souls.
Oh boy. I’m sure glad we have you to read people minds! Haha, idiot

The rest of us normal people can just take the guys words as he said them and go off that

He obviously "apologized" UNDER DURESS, and you would have to be awfully weakminded to not know that. If you do know it, and you're lying, that's worse.
His own words said that he spoke to friends and family and was made aware of the hurtful nature of his previous comments. But I guess you Mr mind reader knows different.

Well perhaps his initial statement was the truth as he saw it. But maybe he later realized that he wasn’t considering all factors and had a change of heart.

Imagine that, you get out of your own hard headed stubborn way and actually open your mind to other Points of view and heaven forbid evolve!!!! What a nightmare
So the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence is another "Point of view" ? HA HA HA. OMG, I had to go to a larger font size for my laugh to give a proper response to the ludicrousness of that.

EARTH TO SLADE: SPI are a low-life, bigoted, anti-Christian, hate group of deranged perverts. Their mental illness is nowhere near what could be called a "point of view".

"Open your mind" to SPI ? That is = to not having a mind.

Last edited:
His own words said that he spoke to friends and family and was made aware of the hurtful nature of his previous comments. But I guess you Mr mind reader knows different.
Everyone knows different. You are talking stupid.

Could be. Other players are sticking by their guns.

Players like Kershaw (career ERA 2.50) and Treinen (career ERA 2.86) can afford to speak out against the Dodger idiocy/lunacy. Their stats are so good, and they represent such high value to the team, that they are "bullet-proof", and have freedom to express themselves.

Bass, with a career ERA of 3.88, is not as valuble to the Blue Jays, and is probably seen as expendable by the bigot boys in the Blue jay management.

So the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence is another "Point of view" ? HA HA HA. OMG, I had to go to a larger font size for my laugh to give a proper response to the ludicrousness of that.

EARTH TO SLADE: SPI are a low-life, bigoted, anti-Christian, hate group of deranged perverts. Their mental illness is nowhere near what could be called a "point of view".

"Open your mind" to SPI ? That is = to not having a mind.
I never said a word about SPI. I guess my point went right over your head. Here I’ll spell it out for you. After making a statement he said that his friends and family made him aware that his words were hurtful and offensive in which he expressed remorse.

Very simple. Get it now?

I never said a word about SPI. I guess my point went right over your head. Here I’ll spell it out for you. After making a statement he said that his friends and family made him aware that his words were hurtful and offensive in which he expressed remorse.

Very simple. Get it now?
Yeah I get it. He was COERCED. You get it ?

If not, see Post # 87.

Forum List

Back