Bloomberg, like so many other of the DNC speakers, also hit it out of the park last night

Bloomberg, another tyrant who never had an idea that didn't require mandatory compliance.

What is it with you collectivists and the need to be told what to do? Have you no sense of independence, of working shit out for yourself? It's really pathetic.

Did you really just type that in a thread about an Independent speaking at the DNC? Its like you didnt even read the OP or something. Fix yourself

So I'm not allowed to comment on the speaker referenced in the OP. Got it.

Independent my ass. I don't care what Bloomy calls himself, he's a central planner that's just sure he knows what's best for everyone else.

Soda anyone?

The guy is a Independent then you cried that an independent speaking at the DNC shows no independence. Weee!:spinner:

1) Not an independent
2) He shows only collectivist tendancies

Wee indeed.

Bloomberg, another tyrant who never had an idea that didn't require mandatory compliance.

What is it with you collectivists and the need to be told what to do? Have you no sense of independence, of working shit out for yourself? It's really pathetic.

Did you really just type that in a thread about an Independent speaking at the DNC? Its like you didnt even read the OP or something. Fix yourself

So I'm not allowed to comment on the speaker referenced in the OP. Got it.

Independent my ass. I don't care what Bloomy calls himself, he's a central planner that's just sure he knows what's best for everyone else.

Soda anyone?

The guy is a Independent then you cried that an independent speaking at the DNC shows no independence. Weee!:spinner:

1) Not an independent
2) He shows only collectivist tendancies

Wee indeed.

An Independent is not an independent so there is no independence! :banana:

Forum List

Back