Bloomberg Gets into Dress Codes...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Women protest proposal that would penalize cabbies for picking up hookers - NYPOST.com

A dozen scantily clad women rallied outside City Hall yesterday, decrying a bill they say prevents beauties wearing skimpy clothes from getting a fair shot at hailing a yellow cab.

The proposal, which will soon get Mayor Bloomberg’s signature, slaps stiff penalties on cabbies who ferry prostitutes and get a cut of the cash

He's not only into what you eat.. But his work is not done until he's chastized you about your choice of summer dress...

In the case of junk food -- it's clear he wants to tax it. But in the case of showing some leg or cleavage, what could he be after???

Liberalism at it's finest. they're pro choice on abortion and nothing else. AMAZING

Liberalism at it's finest. they're pro choice on abortion and nothing else. AMAZING

Bloomberg won his first term as a Republican.

You guys seem to forget that.

I also find it funny there was no outrage about Bloomberg's iniatives with the Homeless...such as disallowing benefits for homeless people from other states..or kicking them out of shelters if they "had a another alternative".

I also find it funny there was no outrage about Bloomberg's iniatives with the Homeless...such as disallowing benefits for homeless people from other states..or kicking them out of shelters if they "had a another alternative".

Uh he did, but he stopped being a RINO and just admitted he wasnt a republican, so I will give him props for that. Thank God he did too. Dont know much about the homeless, hook up a link.

Well thanks.. Now I know about that also.. Gotta admit, local NYC politics isn't part of my normal day.. Except when the govt interference reaches epic proportions..

Yeah -- I'm outraged by that too unless there's more to the story..

Uh he did, but he stopped being a RINO and just admitted he wasnt a republican, so I will give him props for that. Thank God he did too. Dont know much about the homeless, hook up a link.

Bloomberg never stopped being a fiscal conservative.

He's just not as bigotted and racist as the rest of conservatism.

So..he got the punt or left..the Republican party.

Who the hell is gonna want to live in Nanny York? It's starting to resemble the lockdown at San Quentin.

I left there in the mid nineties and have not looked back. Even some of my hardcore NY friends and family are looking at leaving... it ain't worth it. Bloomberg is an out of control megalomaniac.

Well thanks.. Now I know about that also.. Gotta admit, local NYC politics isn't part of my normal day.. Except when the govt interference reaches epic proportions..

More to what story?

Time and time again, Bloomberg cuts funding to homeless..or does some pretty ridiculous moves.

Oh yeah..and a good part of the Homeless community are vets.

That doesn't seem to matter to you folks.

It's when Bloomberg tries to get obese people to cut their calories that you guys grab the pitchforks.

Maybe he should just prosecute the prostitutes. Otherwise, let people be free. Even if they dress trashy.

More to what story?

Time and time again, Bloomberg cuts funding to homeless..or does some pretty ridiculous moves.

Oh yeah..and a good part of the Homeless community are vets.

That doesn't seem to matter to you folks.

It's when Bloomberg tries to get obese people to cut their calories that you guys grab the pitchforks.

More to the story as in the layers of "safety nets" that make up the system. Perhaps, it's an effort to place folks more permanently than in shelters.. I don't know.. But my outrage is conditioned on understanding the story..

Even commie San Fran CONSTANTLY harrasses private groups attempting to feed and help the homeless. Claims concerns for their "health and well-being".. As if eating out of a dumpster is less risky than hippie-prepared picnics in the park..

Bloomberg is to Republican ideology as Truthmatters is to Mensa.

Bloomberg never stopped being a fiscal conservative.

He's just not as bigotted and racist as the rest of conservatism.

So..he got the punt or left..the Republican party.

Who are not as bigotted and racist as the Democrats and their messiah.

Occurs to me that if folks really wanted imperial leaders like BloomBerg to STFU -- that maybe a quick recall would be handier here than it was in Wisc..

Can a NYC mayor get recalled? It's about time for re-election anyway and a huge slap-down is definately in order..

Women protest proposal that would penalize cabbies for picking up hookers - NYPOST.com

A dozen scantily clad women rallied outside City Hall yesterday, decrying a bill they say prevents beauties wearing skimpy clothes from getting a fair shot at hailing a yellow cab.

The proposal, which will soon get Mayor Bloomberg’s signature, slaps stiff penalties on cabbies who ferry prostitutes and get a cut of the cash

He's not only into what you eat.. But his work is not done until he's chastized you about your choice of summer dress...

In the case of junk food -- it's clear he wants to tax it. But in the case of showing some leg or cleavage, what could he be after???

THIS?
15.1n003.taxihookers.C--300x300.jpg

is 'scantily clad'???

THIS?

is 'scantily clad'???

Front row -- way left.. That one IS a hooker...

Who knows. But your girlfriend is gonna have to brave the subway if she wants to impress you with that tiny blue dress.

THIS?

is 'scantily clad'???

Who knows. But your girlfriend is gonna have to brave the subway if she wants to impress you with that tiny blue dress.

prove any on them are hookers. also, doesn't address my comment about those women not being 'scantily clad'. I've seen less clothing at high school proms.

THIS?

is 'scantily clad'???

prove any on them are hookers. also, doesn't address my comment about those women not being 'scantily clad'. I've seen less clothing at high school proms.

So Conservative -- what DOES a NYC hooker look like?? :redface:

We've got to agree that at some point, if Bloomberg signs this turd, it comes down to just willful stereotypes and profiling of the worse type..

So Conservative -- what DOES a NYC hooker look like?? :redface:

We've got to agree that at some point, if Bloomberg signs this turd, it comes down to just willful stereotypes and profiling of the worse type..

certainly.

However, you still have not proved your contention that any of the women in that photo are hookers.

YOU just did exactly what you're whining about this law doing... you stereotyped a woman based on nothing more than her clothing and your opinion she was scantily clad.

Forum List

Back