Bloody Chicago: 14 People Shot in 15 Hours

images

Unfortunately it makes you wonder if the people there know how to take back their neighborhoods.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:smile:

Bloody Chicago: 14 People Shot in 15 Hours

gun control is really a great crime stopper in Shitcago! every city and town should employ these restrictive gun controls laws. :lmao: :lmao:

ALL lives mater, unless they are worthless criminal thugs. :up:

images

Unfortunately it makes you wonder if the people there know how to take back their neighborhoods.

*****SAD SMILE*****

That said it all.

DOB: Jan 8,1960...

Elvis's 25th Birthday...

Memphis, TN...

Obee,,,,i need u again lol,,,,in the "I used to run from cops thread"....we are cracking up over there.

Can't stay up late, but Elvis was cool...

He bought new Cadillacs for people and spread his wealth...

And he visited Nixon and gave him a.45, so he was a Republican...

Women can eat their hearts out!!!

14 in 15 hours?

What did they do?

Take an hour lunch break??

images

*****SAD SMILE*****

That said it all.

DOB: Jan 8,1960...

Elvis's 25th Birthday...

Memphis, TN...

Obee,,,,i need u again lol,,,,in the "I used to run from cops thread"....we are cracking up over there.

Can't stay up late, but Elvis was cool...

He bought new Cadillacs for people and spread his wealth...

And he visited Nixon and gave him a.45, so he was a Republican...

Women can eat their hearts out!!!

i guess we both go to bed at 11:00.....we will laugh tomorrow!!! nite my friend.

The negro goddess laughs when cops are murdered by black thugs. Are we supposed to laugh about these Chicago murder crimes? I don't think it's funny.

but Vig its so much easier for the left to do nothing and politicize it rather than actually work to fix it. Its lib policies that cause it in the first place.

And just think....all this HUMAN DEBRIS is headed for the SEIU Union office to collect their PROTESTER CHECKS issued by George Soros....TRUE STORY!

1. snopes.com: George Soros Funds Ferguson Protests
    Jan 16, 2015 · TRUE: A grant making network founded by George Soros provided funding to some groups that engaged in Ferguson-related protest activities.

Forum List

Back