"Blood Libel"

The problem is manhy of us believe violent images can effect people , especially mentally ill people.

There are studies that show this is true yet for poltical reasons you will pretend they do not.

Lets remember that at one time 70% of the country thought Sadam Hussian had soemthing to do with 911.

Why did they think that?

because it was infered by people in the poltical sphere.

words and images matter , Go ask any marketing director.

To pretend that others dont believe what they are saying is pretty disrespectful dont you think?

I beleive it and arround 30% of the US believe it.

There have been times when 30% of the people were right and the other 70 % were right.

remember when 70% of the american people thought sadam did 911?

Get off the "violent image" bullshit.

And let's see some links to back up your bullshit claims.

You know, we'll get off the violent image bullshit when you guys quit using violent rhetoric.

Sarah Palin said "don't retreat, reload", and now she's talking about reloading votes. Bullshit........each citizen only gets 1 vote, no "reloading" allowed, that is called stuffing a ballot box.

Sarah Palin ALSO put up a map of the US, with Democratic congressional districts in the crosshairs of a rifle. She tried to claim it was a "surveyor's mark", but since one of my foster fathers was a geologist, I know what those symbols look like. Interestingly enough, the only ones that have circles in them are gun sights.

Sharon Angle said that we need to get "second amendment solutions" to the Democrats winning in office.

Combine that with the crazy batshit way that Jared Loughner went (personally, I don't think it was just cannabis he used........cannabis doesn't make you violent), well.......considering some of the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's supporters on these very boards would like nothing more than to do something pleasing to Palin so that they could get a date or a kiss........maybe in his spiral of insanity that he took over the past 5 or so years, combined with listening to all the bullshit on FAUX Nooze, I can understand why a mentally unbalanced person would do such a thing. He was looking for fame, heard about all the GOP members screaming that the Dems are taking over our country (on the first page a poster compared Obama's direction as "progressive jihad"), and decided that he'd get famous by being the first Second Amendment solution for the GOP.

Lets hope the right tones down the rhetoric, otherwise there's gonna be some really ugly things going on towards Congress critters.

Alan Dershowitz Defends Palin on ‘Blood Libel’

In a statement to BigGovernment.com:

The term “blood libel” has taken on a broad metaphorical meaning in public discourse. Although its historical origins were in theologically based false accusations against the Jews and the Jewish People, its current usage is far broader. I myself have used it to describe false accusations against the State of Israel by the Goldstone Report. There is nothing improper and certainly nothing anti-Semitic in Sarah Palin using the term to characterize what she reasonably believes are false accusations that her words or images may have caused a mentally disturbed individual to kill and maim. The fact that two of the victims are Jewish is utterly irrelevant to the propriety of using this widely used term.

Alan Dershowitz Defends Palin on ‘Blood Libel’ - By Daniel Foster - The Corner - National Review Online

What's the significance of Dershowitz's opinion?

Yes, it is a good turn of phrase, I agree.

no. it's really not. it has a particular meaning and it doesn't refer to palin being held accountable for her BS.

and for the boi trol.. no one fears palin... we just think she's an idiot...

you know, like we think you are. :thup:

Personally I don't think Bible Spice really gives a shit about her national reputation. Seems to me all she's about these days is fleecing her flock. Now if I'm wrong about this and she really does care about [snort] seeking higher office, she did herself no favors yesterday.

You know........the last thing in the world that scares me is that professional punt pooch known as the Wasilla Chihuahua.

Stupidity and ignorance don't scare me. Why? I'm smarter than that, and choose to find out truth and facts rather than believe the overblown rhetoric that is spewed at me by some GOP Playboy Bunny.

Palin isn't scary, she's stupid as well as ignorant and narcissistic without any compassion or heart.

Wanna know what greed does to the human psyche? Check out Momma Gerbil's past year.

if sarah has a problem with it, she should stop putting cross hairs over the faces of people she disagrees with and saying there are 'pro america parts of the country'.

dems don't hate her... we think she's an idiot and apparently as thin-skinned as her supporters who cry every time people are 'mean' to her.

Looks to me like she got the idea from the Dems

JDHcrosshairs_small.jpg

There is wrong and then there is wrong. Political ads are as negative as ever; however, this one crosses the line beyond words. Democrat Harry Mitchell’s latest ad against Arizona US Rep. J.D. Hayworth depicts Hayworth in the cross-hairs of a rifles scope. WTF is Harry Mitchell thinking? This is not a political paid for ad by some independent action group. This is a paid ad by Mitchell’s campaign. Could you imagine the hue & cry throughout the land if a Republican ever did and ad like this against a Democrat?

The DC sniper gripped the Washington, DC area for months. Charles Carl Roberts just gunned down 5 Amish school girls. Somehow “Dirty” Harry Mitchell thinks it OK to show a picture of his opponent through the scope of a rifle in a political ad. Seems to me that it would be this type of poor judgment that would discredit Mitchell from being elected.

Political Ad with AZ Rep JD Hayworth in a Guns Cross Hairs … Think this crosses the line? | Scared Monkeys

if sarah has a problem with it, she should stop putting cross hairs over the faces of people she disagrees with and saying there are 'pro america parts of the country'.

dems don't hate her... we think she's an idiot and apparently as thin-skinned as her supporters who cry every time people are 'mean' to her.

Looks to me like she got the idea from the Dems

JDHcrosshairs_small.jpg

There is wrong and then there is wrong. Political ads are as negative as ever; however, this one crosses the line beyond words. Democrat Harry Mitchell’s latest ad against Arizona US Rep. J.D. Hayworth depicts Hayworth in the cross-hairs of a rifles scope. WTF is Harry Mitchell thinking? This is not a political paid for ad by some independent action group. This is a paid ad by Mitchell’s campaign. Could you imagine the hue & cry throughout the land if a Republican ever did and ad like this against a Democrat?

The DC sniper gripped the Washington, DC area for months. Charles Carl Roberts just gunned down 5 Amish school girls. Somehow “Dirty” Harry Mitchell thinks it OK to show a picture of his opponent through the scope of a rifle in a political ad. Seems to me that it would be this type of poor judgment that would discredit Mitchell from being elected.

Political Ad with AZ Rep JD Hayworth in a Guns Cross Hairs … Think this crosses the line? | Scared Monkeys
ah, but THAT'S different

somehow

This is why the American Left fears and hates Palin.

She outsmarts them at every turn. IT's great to watch.

Riiiiiight................

Not only is she incapable of telling us what she reads, but she's also woefully ignorant when it comes to words like "repudiate" which she spelled "refudiate" and then admitted on her show that she was actually trying to spell "redudiate".

Combine that with the insensitivity she displayed yesterday with her "blood libel" and defensive bullshit posture...........

Guess what? I predict that Palin will become as welcome as a skunk at a garden party in the next 6 months.

Fuck........when even Chris Christie won't defend you, you should realize she's hit bedrock and is drilling down even farther.

Quick question.........what's to stop some militant Islamist who happens to be an American citizen who decides that Palin is going to be the next president and decides to nip it in the bud?

It could happen, and given the vile rhetoric that has been spewing from the fringe, I wouldn't be much surprised if someone did decide to take a pot shot at her. Remember.....there are crazy idiots of every stripe, and maybe there's a potential Laughtner who is thinking that maybe they need to even things out.

But........probably won't.........the left is smarter than that.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
You know........the last thing in the world that scares me is that professional punt pooch known as the Wasilla Chihuahua.

Stupidity and ignorance don't scare me. Why? I'm smarter than that, and choose to find out truth and facts rather than believe the overblown rhetoric that is spewed at me by some GOP Playboy Bunny.

Palin isn't scary, she's stupid as well as ignorant and narcissistic without any compassion or heart.

Wanna know what greed does to the human psyche? Check out Momma Gerbil's past year.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well spoken!!! The only thing that bitch could scare is a squirrel caught in a bear trap.:lol:

Forum List

Back