"Blood Libel"

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Pretty good turn of a phrase. I would not expect anything less of someone who lives in rent free in the heads of liberal whack jobs.

Sarah Palin charges critics with 'blood libel' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Sarah Palin released a video statement Wednesday calling the rush to pin blame on conservatives for the Tucson shooting “reprehensible” and a “blood libel.”

“Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own,” she said. “They begin and end with the criminals who commit them.”

Read more: Sarah Palin charges critics with 'blood libel' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

She's speaking out while the monkey in the White House is planning his next vacation and reveling in the recession and turmoil. The only thing what would have gotten Obama to speak out against the Progressive harsh rhetoric and hate speech was if the shooter were named Jared bin Loughner

• Banned
I think it works well in this context.

The libels typically allege that Jews require human blood for the baking of matzos for Passover. The accusations often assert that the blood of Christian children is especially coveted, and historically blood libel claims have often been made to account for otherwise unexplained deaths of children. In some cases, the alleged victim of human sacrifice has become venerated as a martyr, a holy figure around whom a martyr cult might arise. A few of these have been even canonized as saints.

Ed Shultz of MSNBC has been relentless in his attack on Sarah Palin over the last few days.His last tirade was that she hasn't said anything about what happened and not asking for forgiveness for causing this despicable act.Now She has released a video.Now I'm sure Shultz and his buddies will attack her for somehow taking advantage of the tragedy and slamming her for using it for her advancement on the political stage...

Let's face it folks the left doesn't just not like her.They fear her for some reason and beyond that I will advance the notion that what they feel is just pure hatred for her.

Ed Shultz of MSNBC has been relentless in his attack on Sarah Palin over the last few days.His last tirade was that she hasn't said anything about what happened and not asking for forgiveness for causing this despicable act.Now She has released a video.Now I'm sure Shultz and his buddies will attack her for somehow taking advantage of the tragedy and slamming her for using it for her advancement on the political stage...

Let's face it folks the left doesn't just not like her.They fear her for some reason and beyond that I will advance the notion that what they feel is just pure hatred for her.

They fear her because she's not an establishment Republican and when elected will actually roll back the Progressive Jihad

i'm not real big on ed shultz. but it isn't 'hatred' to call palin on what she is.

you want to talk hatred? listen to rush and beck talk about the president.

if sarah has a problem with it, she should stop putting cross hairs over the faces of people she disagrees with and saying there are 'pro america parts of the country'.

dems don't hate her... we think she's an idiot and apparently as thin-skinned as her supporters who cry every time people are 'mean' to her.

i'm not real big on ed shultz. but it isn't 'hatred' to call palin on what she is.

you want to talk hatred? listen to rush and beck talk about the president.

if sarah has a problem with it, she should stop putting cross hairs over the faces of people she disagrees with and saying there are 'pro america parts of the country'.

dems don't hate her... we think she's an idiot and apparently as thin-skinned as her supporters who cry every time people are 'mean' to her.

And what is she, in your opinion.

I didn't hear a peep out of you when Obama stated any of the following.....

** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

Yes, it is a good turn of phrase, I agree.

no. it's really not. it has a particular meaning and it doesn't refer to palin being held accountable for her BS.

and for the boi trol.. no one fears palin... we just think she's an idiot...

you know, like we think you are. :thup:

The original blood liable is that folks were killing folks for making crackers. In other words, folks were living off the pain and suffering of others.

I think it fits here. It is dishonest, is is crass, it is set up to cause fights, it is knowingly false.

Using the dead as political tools has no better description.

While I fully agree with everything you've stated here....The right does the same thing, to obama (and others).

Mind you, I'm not defending obama in any way, shape or form.
His idiotic lag-time after the Ft Hood shootings was insane.

But, the right often times blames him for not coming out sooner in such cases, and saying something. And while I agree that he should come out, in times like this, as quickly as possible...Often times when he DOES finally come out, what he says doesn't satisfy the right.

Not that I'd expect him to.
Why start now, ay? :lol:

Yes, it is a good turn of phrase, I agree.
....And, it only took 4 days for her speechwriter to come-up-with-it.

:rolleyes:

Sarah Palin needs to pack-up her guns & her cash, and go back to Alaska....permanently. She's (already) got a long-overdue "fence-mending" job, up there, waiting on her.

"SarahPAC took the cross-hairs list down today. The mid-terms were over on November 2. Why would the Palin camp remove this ugly fund-raising ad from their website TODAY? Is this a tacit admission of her culpability in the violence she has been advocating since coming into the national spotlight on August 29, 2008?"​

She needs to recognize she's already run a very-successful....probably, record-breaking....hu$tle (on the lower 48), and it's time for her to "retire" from public-life. She can (now) certainly afford the therapy she requires, to discover the "roots" of her need for center-stage.

She's speaking out while the monkey in the White House is planning his next vacation and reveling in the recession and turmoil. The only thing what would have gotten Obama to speak out against the Progressive harsh rhetoric and hate speech was if the shooter were named Jared bin Loughner

Empiracal proof that you're baseless and childish in your remarks, is that his poll numbers go up as the Economy improves. We all know you accuse him of worrying about his poll numbers, thus, you contradict yourself when you say he revels in the recession. But don't worry about any of that, I know your vested interest. Get your days worth.

The problem is manhy of us believe violent images can effect people , especially mentally ill people.

There are studies that show this is true yet for poltical reasons you will pretend they do not.

Lets remember that at one time 70% of the country thought Sadam Hussian had soemthing to do with 911.

Why did they think that?

because it was infered by people in the poltical sphere.

words and images matter , Go ask any marketing director.

To pretend that others dont believe what they are saying is pretty disrespectful dont you think?

I beleive it and arround 30% of the US believe it.

There have been times when 30% of the people were right and the other 70 % were right.

remember when 70% of the american people thought sadam did 911?

The problem is manhy of us believe violent images can effect people , especially mentally ill people.

There are studies that show this is true yet for poltical reasons you will pretend they do not.

Lets remember that at one time 70% of the country thought Sadam Hussian had soemthing to do with 911.

Why did they think that?

because it was infered by people in the poltical sphere.

words and images matter , Go ask any marketing director.

To pretend that others dont believe what they are saying is pretty disrespectful dont you think?

I beleive it and arround 30% of the US believe it.

There have been times when 30% of the people were right and the other 70 % were right.

remember when 70% of the american people thought sadam did 911?

Get off the "violent image" bullshit.

And let's see some links to back up your bullshit claims.

oh I see you can tell me how to talk but I cant tell you violent speech doesnt belong in the poltical sphere?

Guess what I will keep saying it just as long as you defend the violent speech

Forum List

Back