"Blood Libel"

The American left neither fears nor hates Palin. This is what psychiatrists call "projection". The American right traffics in hate and fear and paranoia.

Speaking as someone on the American Left, I find nothing but incredulity when considering Palin as a serious politico. I find her witless, simple, uneducated and incapable of anything but maybe running the Wasila Wendy's. I could not fear someone that incompetent unless she actually wins political office and sticks to her simplistic policies.
What is wrong with simplistic policies?
Quite simply.....they're regurgitated by simple-minded-people, and....​

REALLY FUCK-US-UP!!!!

May. 20, 1985

reaganDOH.gif
tricycle.gif

This is why the American Left fears and hates Palin.
The American left neither fears nor hates Palin. This is what psychiatrists call "projection". The American right traffics in hate and fear and paranoia.

Speaking as someone on the American Left, I find nothing but incredulity when considering Palin as a serious politico. I find her witless, simple, uneducated and incapable of anything but maybe running the Wasila Wendy's.
You give her waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-too-much-credit!​

*​

Enjoy, Brother!!!!!!

241.png

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7vAPzVmOCg[/ame]​

budance.gif

tricycle.gif

i'm not real big on ed shultz. but it isn't 'hatred' to call palin on what she is.

you want to talk hatred? listen to rush and beck talk about the president.

if sarah has a problem with it, she should stop putting cross hairs over the faces of people she disagrees with and saying there are 'pro america parts of the country'.

dems don't hate her... we think she's an idiot and apparently as thin-skinned as her supporters who cry every time people are 'mean' to her.

Do you actually listen to Rush and Beck, or are you just going by what politicos say they're saying?
You make it sound so difficult!!​

Here're your basic Porky Limbaugh droppings.....and, then ya' got your Becktoids!!

:clap2:

Here's a bonus!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVDla_Ax40k[/ame]​

:woohoo:

tricycle.gif

Interesting. Palin is objecting to others using vitriol while claiming she has every right to do it herself.

:eusa_eh:
She says what's written-for-her.​

You really believe she (actually) understands what she's saying??????

(My guess is her old-man's writing her scripts....and, laughin'-himself-sick, watching her!! It isn't like he needs-the-cash!!
544.gif
)​

tricycle.gif

IMO, she was doing exactly the thing she was criticizing.

WRONG. She ANSWERED THE WRONGFUL CHARGES against her.

She had ZERO to do with TUSCON...but SOME OF YOU expect her and frankly the rest of the American people to ROLL OVER and accept the crap...Ain't happening junior...

Your answer here is suspect.

LISTEN TO THE ANSWER dipwad...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0VW8vnMhQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
I prefer the abridged-version:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

WRONG. She ANSWERED THE WRONGFUL CHARGES against her.

She had ZERO to do with TUSCON...but SOME OF YOU expect her and frankly the rest of the American people to ROLL OVER and accept the crap...Ain't happening junior...

Your answer here is suspect.

LISTEN TO THE ANSWER dipwad...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0VW8vnMhQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
I prefer the abridged-version:​

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

tricycle.gif

I'm seeing that almost everywhere I look. :eusa_whistle:

Honestly though, I prefer that to Censorship, which just bottles up rage until it explodes.

They don't get it. She answered the charges against her....albiet she was NO WHERE NEAR the event...
....And, Capone was nowhere-near the St. Valentines Day Massacre.

What's your point??

sarah_mad.jpg

"I dunno NOTHIN'!!!!"

Last edited:
"Blood Libel" is an extraordinarily bizarre term for her to have used. Very poor choice of words, especially considering she is not Jewish, and Ms. Giffords is Jewish.

Politics is synonymous with bizarre. Millions of voyeurs debating what Palin REALLY meant or REALLY should have said ----now THAT'S bizarre.
Kinda like "conservatives" always talkin'-about what Liberals think.

:rolleyes:

Didn't read the thread, but I can imagine nothing but a bunch of Jews whining. So, I won't read it. Good grief, say anything about Jews and they all whine and rock in unison.

Pretty good turn of a phrase. I would not expect anything less of someone who lives in rent free in the heads of liberal whack jobs.

Sarah Palin charges critics with 'blood libel' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Sarah Palin released a video statement Wednesday calling the rush to pin blame on conservatives for the Tucson shooting “reprehensible” and a “blood libel.”

“Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own,” she said. “They begin and end with the criminals who commit them.”

Read more: Sarah Palin charges critics with 'blood libel' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Other than she wasn't libeled, she's not Jewish, and she's not a victim,

yeah, it was fucking brilliant.

I hear they went with 'blood libel' after spending an hour trying to get her to pronounce 'pogrom' properly, to no avail.
:lol:

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

"Blood Libel" is an extraordinarily bizarre term for her to have used. Very poor choice of words, especially considering she is not Jewish, and Ms. Giffords is Jewish.

Politics is synonymous with bizarre. Millions of voyeurs debating what Palin REALLY meant or REALLY should have said ----now THAT'S bizarre.
Kinda like "conservatives" always talkin'-about what Liberals think.​

:rolleyes:

tricycle.gif

Pretty good turn of a phrase. I would not expect anything less of someone who lives in rent free in the heads of liberal whack jobs.

Sarah Palin charges critics with 'blood libel' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Other than she wasn't libeled, she's not Jewish, and she's not a victim,

yeah, it was fucking brilliant.

I hear they went with 'blood libel' after spending an hour trying to get her to pronounce 'pogrom' properly, to no avail.
:lol:

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

tricycle.gif

Forum List

Back