Blonde and a red-head

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the redhead happens to see her boyfriend buying flowers.

She sighs and says, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again."

The blonde looks quizzically at her and says, "You don't like getting flowers?"

The redhead says, "I love getting flowers, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde asks, "Don't you have a vase?"

A blond, a redhead and a brunette were stranded on an island and the only way to get off the island was to swim to the next island. So, the redhead decides to go first, she swam halfway and got eaten by a shark. Then, the brunette decides to go, she swam halfway and got eaten by another shark. So then the blond goes, she swam halfway and got tired so she swam back.

I see you're at it again, Bootneck! You're quite the card. How's things across the pond tonight?

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are running from the cops. They hide on a potato farm. They crawl into some potato bags. The first cop pokes the bag with the brunette in it. She says, "Meow." The cop confirms that it is just a cat. The second cop pokes the bag with the redhead in it. She says, "Woof." The cop says that it is just a dog. The third cop pokes the bag with the blonde in it. She say in her sweetest voice, "Potato."

!cid_18AE076BDA6C4C3BADD10C671A1F791D@owner1.gif.jpg

Forum List

Back