BLM FORCES Paper to APOLOGIZE For ACCURATE Headline Saying Dalllas Shooter Targeted Whites

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:wtf:

Yeah, you read it right. A newspaper ran the headline that the Dallas shooter targeted whites. In the story the paper ACCURATELY reported how the shooter had declared he wanted to kill whites.

Unfortunately the TRUTH upset BLM, who marched on the paper, signs in hand and hate worn on their sleeves like badges of honor, demanding an APOLOGY be given.

Remember how BLM demanded a Liberal Democrat politician APOLOGIZE for declaring, "ALL lives matter"...AND HE DID?!

Same story here...the paper buckled and surrendered to the demands of the racist domestic terrorists.

"And then the Black Lives Matter protesters showed up outside their offices, so the editor – Louis Graham – quickly ran to his keyboard to issue a full throated apology for printing something which he again noted was factually accurate as part of the retraction."

AGAIN...

:wtf:

Dude, I will say the same thing to this editor I said to the cowardly liberal politician:

GROW A F*ING PAIR! DO NOT GIVE IN TO TERRORISTS!

TRUTH was surrendered to appease a bunch of racist, hate-filled terrorists...

"It is better to die on your feet than die on your knees."

Here's part of the 'Change' Obama brought - we now not only NEGOTIATE with terrorists...we give them whatever the hell they want to appease them...even an APOLOGY for telling the TRUTH!

F* THAT!

When a newspaper apologizes for publishing an accurate headline - Hot Air

The left with their biased MSM more often then not help perpetuate out and and lies.
For example I just did a search for :"palin says she can see russia from her house" 713,000 results for something that is
a total lie.
FALSE: 'I Can See Russia from My House'
Vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin did not say 'I can see Russia from my house.' That line originated with an SNL spoof.
Sarah Palin: 'I Can See Russia from My House'

Yet millions of people believe she said that!
Millions of people think Trump admired Saddam! Yup.. "Trump admires Saddam" 83,400 results...like these...
What did Trump actually say? "He was a bad guy -- really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism," Trump said." Donald Trump praises Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com
CNN and most MSM outlets gave the impression via their headlines and 30 second sound bites.. "Trump admires Saddam"!

Again and again the biased MSM presents people like Trump/Palin,etc. in the worst of lights in headlines, sound bites!
As a result the vast majority of their viewers/readers BELIEVE these outright lies.

Forum List

Back