Blinken: Hamas has Kidnapped Almost 600 Americans in Gaza

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
He uses the phrase ‘prevents from leaving’, which in every law book is kidnapped.

“And to date, at least, Hamas has blocked them from leaving, showing once again, its total disregard for civilians of any kind who are- who are stuck in Gaza.”

Islam uses human shields more and more, and the racist left have no issue with it. America needs to ID every supporter of Hamas and put their names and faces and addresses all over social media.

He uses the phrase ‘prevents from leaving’, which in every law book is kidnapped.

“And to date, at least, Hamas has blocked them from leaving, showing once again, its total disregard for civilians of any kind who are- who are stuck in Gaza.”

Islam uses human shields more and more, and the racist left have no issue with it. America needs to ID every supporter of Hamas and put their names and faces and addresses all over social media.

My question is are these dual citizen Palestinian Americans or just American Citizens?

If they are dual citizens, then the Hamas led government is within it's right to control their movements.

Still a dick move to provide Hamas with cover, but dual citizenship causes some legal problems calling it "kidnapping"

Still wrong on Hamas' part.

1698152746847.png

We stand with Hamas, not Americans held captive by Hamas.

Praise be death to Israel!

My question is are these dual citizen Palestinian Americans or just American Citizens?

If they are dual citizens, then the Hamas led government is within it's right to control their movements.

Still a dick move to provide Hamas with cover, but dual citizenship causes some legal problems calling it "kidnapping"

Either way, they are forcing civilians to remain in a battlefield against their will.

It is treason to support people actively murdering American citizens.

They should be shot.

I'd rather they just keep speaking their minds. It shows people their true colors.

And actual traitors shouldn't be shot, they should be hanged. Death by firing squad has a certain dignity to it, just look at Michael Ney as an example.

Maybe they should stay there anyway.

Where's that rapper guy I saw handing out supplies to 'em a couple days ago?

This is Biden's play for abandoning US citizens in Gaza? Claim Hamas is keeping them there even though Israel laid siege to Gaza and is actively bombing it while cutting off water and electricity. How exactly were they supposed to leave? Biden certainly is consistent when it comes to abandoning Americans in war zones. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Not that I disagree with your philosophy here ... but that is an awkward phrasing ... a Class A felony for a parent holding back a child? ... I looked it up in my own law books from Oregon and kidnapping is define by intent ... the parent intended to save the child's life, and that's lawful ...

Hamas is holding a couple hundred (?) people with the intent to terrorize, that's kidnapping ... all the others just got caught behind enemy lines when war broke out, without any intent, there's no kidnapping ... besides, isn't terrorism is the general sense already a capital offense? ... send over an AC-130 without shooting, THEN tell the civilians to leave ... Palestinians are smart that way ...

We cannot kidnap a blood relative here ... all the other crimes apply, like custodial interference ... but not kidnapping if there's blood ... God knows I wish I had known that ...

ahahaha. the fat fraud libertarian thinks a government is within its rights to control the movement of the people. that's awesome.

Forum List

Back