Bleeding Hearts Moan Over Bombing Iraqi Citizens

Got to love the Anti-War left. They are never around under a Democrat Presidency.
They even still blame Bush after Obama claimed success for ending the war in Iraq.
They Blame Bush even after Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood Arab Spring and the regime change in Syria.
They blame Bush even though Obama funded and trained AQI at our Jordanian base to fight in Syria and AQI became ISIS.

The left refuses to accept any responsibility for their carnage just like the did with the Vietnam war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Al Qaeda became ISIS, not that is funny..

Which rock have you been living under?

The Islamic State | Mapping Militant Organizations

Huh? Your own link says....

The group has its origins in the early 2000s, when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi began training extremist militants. Zarqawi’s militants became a major participant in the Iraqi insurgency during the American occupation, first under the name Jama’at al-Tawhid wa’al-Jihad and then, after swearing fealty to Al Qaeda, as Al Qaeda in Iraq.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...12-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

AQI was just another little shitty branch of the terrorist group until Obama trained, armed and funded them.

Too fucking deranged :cuckoo:

In reality, they were the main Sunni belligerents of the civil war that erupted there.

Got to love the Anti-War left. They are never around under a Democrat Presidency.
They even still blame Bush after Obama claimed success for ending the war in Iraq.
They Blame Bush even after Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood Arab Spring and the regime change in Syria.
They blame Bush even though Obama funded and trained AQI at our Jordanian base to fight in Syria and AQI became ISIS.

The left refuses to accept any responsibility for their carnage just like the did with the Vietnam war.

The group has its origins in the early 2000s, when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi began training extremist militants. Zarqawi’s militants became a major participant in the Iraqi insurgency during the American occupation, first under the name Jama’at al-Tawhid wa’al-Jihad and then, after swearing fealty to Al Qaeda, as Al Qaeda in Iraq.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...12-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

AQI was just another little shitty branch of the terrorist group until Obama trained, armed and funded them.

In reality, they were the main Sunni belligerents of the civil war that erupted there.

You just keep spouting off total bullshit. AQI was nothing until Obama armed them. Al Nusra was the original belligerents that took a stand against Assad. Followed by the Free Syrian Army.

AQI was the Obama's way to get a piece of the action that backfired on everyone.

It's the same thing as when Dubya was president, every day the left whined and moaned about military deaths, the Big Eared disaster takes office and nary a peep

Mostly because he didn't start the wars and did everything he could to get us out of them. You don't get blamed for trying to fix what someone else fucked up.

Obama didn't fix shit. He created ISIS and funded the Muslim Brotherhood to topple more governments.

Al-Qaeda in Iraq became ISI in 2006. How did Obama, a Senator in 2006, create them?

It's the same thing as when Dubya was president, every day the left whined and moaned about military deaths, the Big Eared disaster takes office and nary a peep

Mostly because he didn't start the wars and did everything he could to get us out of them. You don't get blamed for trying to fix what someone else fucked up.

Obama didn't fix shit. He created ISIS and funded the Muslim Brotherhood to topple more governments.

Al-Qaeda in Iraq became ISI in 2006. How did Obama, a Senator in 2006, create them?

When he armed, trained and funded them. I've already posted the proof. They were a nothing bullshit group that had already been subdued when Obama did that.

Bullshit. Obama's policy of funding and training terrorist groups against Assad in Syria did that.

Okay... let me know if you need more tinfoil for your hat, 'kay?

I posted the proof from Judicial Watch. I live in reality. You do not. Go back to sucking that leftist cock.

Funny how rightwingers always have gay sex in their minds. <smh>

It's just the first thing we associate with you leftist creeps. It's what you do best.

You just keep spouting off total bullshit. AQI was nothing until Obama armed them. Al Nusra was the original belligerents that took a stand against Assad. Followed by the Free Syrian Army.

AQI was the Obama's way to get a piece of the action that backfired on everyone.

You're too insane. :cuckoo:

So much so, you can't even realize I'm talking about the Iraq war; while you're talking about the civil war in Syria years later.

Despite your delusions, Al-Qaeda in Iraq led the civil war on the side of the Sunni's as early as 2004 in Iraq. Al Nusra didn't even exist at that time.

When he armed, trained and funded them. I've already posted the proof. They were a nothing bullshit group that had already been subdued when Obama did that.

Thanks, but we don't really need more evidence that you're insane.

Bullshit. Obama's policy of funding and training terrorist groups against Assad in Syria did that.

I posted the proof from Judicial Watch. I live in reality. You do not. Go back to sucking that leftist cock.

It's just the first thing we associate with you leftist creeps. It's what you do best.

Nope, you're the one who was thinking of it. You can't blame others for your own shortcomings, I don't care how desperate you are to shirk personal responsibility.

So much so, you can't even realize I'm talking about the Iraq war; while you're talking about the civil war in Syria years later.

Despite your delusions, Al-Qaeda in Iraq led the civil war on the side of the Sunni's as early as 2004 in Iraq. Al Nusra didn't even exist at that time.

Too funny. You have to really stretch the truth to suit you purposes.

Al-Qaeda existed before the Iraq war and you guys sworn up and down that there were not in bed with Saddam.
Now you want to tell us that they only entered Iraq and had enough influence there to be the main belligerents in the Iraq war.

They were not. The Baathist and Iraqi Nationalist were the main opposition.

Get your shit straight already you lying fucking dumbass.

Iraqi insurgency (2003–11) - Wikipedia

Nope, you're the one who was thinking of it. You can't blame others for your own shortcomings, I don't care how desperate you are to shirk personal responsibility.

Keep lying and sucking dumbfuck. It's all you are good for.

Al-Qaeda existed before the Iraq war and you guys sworn up and down that there were not in bed with Saddam.
Now you want to tell us that they only entered Iraq and had enough influence there to be the main belligerents in the Iraq war.

LOLOL

Your insanity is even worse than I thought. :ack-1:

I said Al-Qaeda in Iraq, not Al-Qaeda. There is a difference, which obviously eludes you.

1233796371590.gif

That you keep plowing through this debate by leading with your chin and your ignorance is all anyone here needs to see you have no fucking clue about what's even being discussed.

Thanks, but we don't really need more evidence that you're insane.

The only one who is insane is you. The judicial watch document proves you are the one who can't accept reality. I'm just going to keep laughing at your dumbass. You look funny with your fingers in your ears screaming to avoid hearing the truth.

LOLOL

Your insanity is even worse than I thought. :ack-1:

I said Al-Qaeda in Iraq, not Al-Qaeda. There is a difference, which obviously eludes you.

1233796371590.gif

That you keep plowing through this debate by leading with your chin and your ignorance is all anyone here needs to see you have no fucking clue about what's even being discussed.

There isn't a difference. More bending of the truth to suit your story. You are a delusional person.

Now this is too funny... from your own link...

In response to a law allowing for the partitioning of Iraq into autonomous regions, members of the Mutayibeen Coalition (Khalf al-Mutayibeen[97]), a coalition of Sunni insurgent groups including Al Qaeda in Iraq, announced the creation of the Islamic State of Iraq encompassing parts of 6 of Iraq's 18 provinces on October 15, 2006

:dance:

Keep lying and sucking dumbfuck. It's all you are good for.

Unlike you, I'm a married heterosexual. So's my wife. Ironically, the one who can't stop thinking of sucking is you. :ack-1:

The left wasn't losing their minds when civilian deaths occurred under Obama's watch

Why is that?

Liar.

You RWNJs screeched about civilian deaths when Obama was prez but now you're fine with it because, well, you know, they aren't fetuses. Hypocrite.

We should not be bombing Iraq and we should never ever have bombed Iraq. Period.
After what Iraq did to Kuwait?

Fuck you Snowflake.

Yeah and let's not even get started on Saddam and the Kurds.

Just let dictators gas the populace and sit idly by

That is EXACTLY what the US did. As well as Assad.

Forum List

Back