Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. You are living proof of that.

Isn't that sweet, you came in defense of your gay racist lover. I am so sick of you and your faggot hate groups.

you and asslicker should mate in the trees

You should stop sucking your Grand Dragon's dick. You are white trash...life isn't getting any better. You failed for countless generations...a race war won't change anything.

Isn't that sweet, you came in defense of your gay racist lover. I am so sick of you and your faggot hate groups.

You should stop sucking your Grand Dragon's dick. You are white trash...life isn't getting any better. You failed for countless generations...a race war won't change anything.

a race war won't change anything?

you will be sucking the grand dragon's dick

a race war won't change anything?

you will be sucking the grand dragon's dick

Yeah. Even if you won a race war - and that is laughable - you would still be a loser and you wouldn't have blackie to blame. Stick with your dream world. You are not a loser because of blackie and your race war will result in more air for normal folks to breathe.

I'm pretty sure this thread is no longer about "Race Relations..."

Nothing but name calling and filth at this point...

Wassa matter, boy? You gettin' riled up again? :lol:

Nope, doesn't take too much to get the hardcpre racist dick suckers all riled up.

Did you swallow, SJ?

Faggot!
There you go with the homo talk again. Just can't help yourself, can you, gay boy?

Wassa matter, boy? You gettin' riled up again? :lol:

Nope, doesn't take too much to get the hardcpre racist dick suckers all riled up.

Did you swallow, SJ?

Faggot!
There you go with the homo talk again. Just can't help yourself, can you, gay boy?

LOL, this coming from a faggot who joined a gay neo-nazi gang for protection against blackie while in prison. Useless cum breath racist fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back