Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hate all white people, they are ALL racists". I overheard a black boy telling the school councilor that, (Mrs. Hall, she was also my honkey white peckerwood a** councilor) I was assaulted, beaten, and humiliated by that same boy and his cadre back in the early seventies. But, if I resent blacks, I am "racist". I am only human. I can only take so much hypocritical demagogic Bullsh*t before they alienate me completely. Racism is a lie. It's a cover up. Everyone hates, everyone.

Last edited:
"I hate a all white people, they are ALL racists". I overheard a black boy telling the school councilor that, (Mrs. Hall, she was also my honkey white peckerwood ass councilor) I was assaulted, beaten, and humiliated by this boy and his cadre back in the early seventies. But, if I resent blacks, I am "racist". I am only human. I can only take so much hypocritical demagogic Bullsh*t before they alienate me completely. Racism is a lie. It's a cover up. Everyone hates, everyone.

You have told that story before. You still haven't perfected it. Get it right, save it on wordpad or something, then you can cut and paste it.

Contrary to what the far RW Supreme Court members said, there's still racism in America.

It's sad that unless it's something so blatant, many whites don't see it.

Just means there's much work to be done is all.

Nothing new.

First off, 5 of the 8 SC are jews so they can't be R wingers. DUH! Secondly, racism is EARNED by their own actions, words and deeds.
I will agree that there IS much work to be done: deporting every last negro back to your beloved Africa!
If you fucking ******* ever acted civilized, quit gang-banging, raping our women, robbing our stores, flash mobbing the fairs and malls well, then MAYBE we whites could accept you all as civilized and fit enough to live among the populous.
Go cry racism and expect sympathy somewhere else. :eusa_boohoo::lol:

First off numbnutz there are NINE (9) members of the SCOTUS!

You care to name those five (5) Jews. I bet you can't. Since your an obvious mental midget the SCOTUS members fall into two religions.

Jews:
Breyer
Kagan
Ginsburg (set to retire soon)

Catholics:
Sotomayor
Alito
Thomas
Scalia
Roberts
Kennedy

So that makes 6 Catholics and 3 Jews. Get your racism right!

:lmao: The self hating Jew chimes in.

Contrary to what the far RW Supreme Court members said, there's still racism in America.

Here's an example of it.

Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - YouTube

Nothing new.

There will ALWAYS be racism.

Racism isn't a crime.

It's a conditioned belief.

Do you think she thinks she is being racist?

I don't.

I believe she uses the "N" word, repeatedly and holds it up for emphasis.

Apparently she believes the context in which she is using the word, to mean a Black person who is rude or acts badly. She thinks this Black man acted badly in scaring her child and for that he earned the sobriquet, "Ni__er."

But along with HIS having earned it, SHE is entitled to use it aloud.

With impunity.

That's what I'd bet she feels.

If a Ni__er is a rude Black person, and he is Black and was acting rudely. Therefore, she's entitled to call him a ****** because he IS a ******!

Again, this is her rationale, I'd bet.

EDIT: Point of reference: Michael Richards sought to do much the same when he was onstage and the crowd seemed (my take on it, anyway) to be talking through his routine. His anger at this lack of respect got all tangled up in his brain with the remnants of a few fair debating points which might have been useful in the right context. But here they only got him in deeper. With nothing left save whatever comedy instincts he had, he tried using the "N" word over and over as though it and it alone could save him from completely 'dying' onstage.

The "N" word was at the heart of everything he felt at that moment.

Racism. Anger. A sensitive man being attacked at his most vulnerable moment. Needing to reach out and really communicate. Still trying to get a laugh.

And that's what did him in.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: That is a first...justifying an idiot by manufacturing her rationale. :lmao:

Tea Partier...right?

"I hate all white people, they are ALL racists". I overheard a black boy telling the school councilor that, (Mrs. Hall, she was also my honkey white peckerwood a** councilor) I was assaulted, beaten, and humiliated by that same boy and his cadre back in the early seventies. But, if I resent blacks, I am "racist". I am only human. I can only take so much hypocritical demagogic Bullsh*t before they alienate me completely. Racism is a lie. It's a cover up. Everyone hates, everyone.
What specifically has occurred to make you resent an entire race of people? Is there a line where you say they are light enough or is it simply everyone with at least 1/16th of Black blood?

Here's an example of it.

Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - YouTube

Nothing new.

There will ALWAYS be racism.

Racism isn't a crime.

It's a conditioned belief.

Racism is a system not a belief. i agree it will always be here as long as people are uneducated. Being a racist is contingent on believing your race is superior to another race.

Last edited:
:lol: That is a first...justifying an idiot by manufacturing her rationale. :lmao:

Tea Partier...right?

I go through the same mental gymnastics figuring out the stupid shit Liberals do as a matter of course.

That's not justifying the other's position. It's merely making it comprehensible to humans who might want to understand your mental processes.

Hey, I'm doing all of the thinking here.

Why don't I give you a chance to try it, too?!

Tea Partier...right?

I go through the same mental gymnastics figuring out the stupid shit Liberals do as a matter of course.

That's not justifying the other's position. It's merely making it comprehensible to humans who might want to understand your mental processes.

Hey, I'm doing all of the thinking here.

Why don't I give you a chance to try it, too?!

I can put myself in the other persons shoes and try to understand their predicament and their actions...but creating a whole story line and guessing what a person was thinking to form a conclusion is beyond me. People don't have the same thought process and it isn't always rational...especially women.

I know you did not dispute your "race" has led the league in killing and savagery. You cant. Its just funny when you try to call other races uncivilized and you are about the most feral and vicious bonobos to every walk the planet.

Hey, mess with the bull, you get the horns. Japan learned that lesson the hard way. Eventually, as you simians get bolder, you'll fuck up and learn that same lesson.

What lesson? That you're an ignorant racist prick with less than half a brain and an even smaller penis? That you'd be hospitalized if you were fighting a black man one on one rather than pushing buttons and pulling triggers? Or that maybe youre physically and sexually attracted to black men and your trying to deter them from finding out? I believe it's all the above.

•Pinky•

obsessed with white cock ^

Hey, mess with the bull, you get the horns. Japan learned that lesson the hard way. Eventually, as you simians get bolder, you'll fuck up and learn that same lesson.

What lesson? That you're an ignorant racist prick with less than half a brain and an even smaller penis? That you'd be hospitalized if you were fighting a black man one on one rather than pushing buttons and pulling triggers? Or that maybe youre physically and sexually attracted to black men and your trying to deter them from finding out? I believe it's all the above.

•Pinky•

Far from obsessed. And there's a difference between white men and racist white men. Never had sex with a racist in my life. But I find it funny when white men who hate black people are attracted to me. It's a good opportunity to give em the cold shoulder. Nothing's funnier than a racist with jungle fever. 😄 Being a racist won't help get you laid.

•Pinky•

First off, 5 of the 8 SC are jews so they can't be R wingers. DUH! Secondly, racism is EARNED by their own actions, words and deeds.
I will agree that there IS much work to be done: deporting every last negro back to your beloved Africa!
If you fucking ******* ever acted civilized, quit gang-banging, raping our women, robbing our stores, flash mobbing the fairs and malls well, then MAYBE we whites could accept you all as civilized and fit enough to live among the populous.
Go cry racism and expect sympathy somewhere else. :eusa_boohoo::lol:

First off numbnutz there are NINE (9) members of the SCOTUS!

You care to name those five (5) Jews. I bet you can't. Since your an obvious mental midget the SCOTUS members fall into two religions.

Jews:
Breyer
Kagan
Ginsburg (set to retire soon)

Catholics:
Sotomayor
Alito
Thomas
Scalia
Roberts
Kennedy

So that makes 6 Catholics and 3 Jews. Get your racism right!

:lmao: The self hating Jew chimes in.

How about I won't back my own simply because they are Jewish. In fact, I am disgusted by the Jews on the SCOTUS. I could understand differences in political views, but their blatant ignoring the law for partisanship and their constant legislating from the bench is insulting. Kagan was unqualified when she was selected and hasn't proven otherwise. Ginsburg should be forced to retire. She is mentally incompetent, but still remains on the SCOTUS. Breyer is just a liberal stooge.

•Pinky•

Far from obsessed. And there's a difference between white men and racist white men. Never had sex with a racist in my life. But I find it funny when white men who hate black people are attracted to me. It's a good opportunity to give em the cold shoulder. Nothing's funnier than a racist with jungle fever. 😄 Being a racist won't help get you laid.

•Pinky•
What about a black racist? You ever get with one of them or is your no sex rule for racist only directed at whites?

Do you consider all whites who will discuss the topic of issues within the African American community as racist?

Just checking!

•Pinky•

What about a black racist? You ever get with one of them or is your no sex rule for racist only directed at whites?

Do you consider all whites who will discuss the topic of issues within the African American community as racist?

Just checking!

I clearly stated that I have never had sexual relations with a racist (generalization). Granted I was discussing white racists in post but racism is racism. I'm just as white as I am black. I don't discriminate. And no I don't consider all who discuss it to be a racist. It's the ones who can't discuss it intelligently, respectfully, and without ignorance that I consider racist. The kind of people who label all blacks because of the actions of few. The kind of people who consider blacks to be inferior to whites. The people who are just simply rude and disrespectful. I have no problem having an actual debate or conversation about this topic but I cannot stand immature people who are only here to antagonize, stir up screaming matches and racial tension. It's annoying and counterproductive.

•Pinky•

Far from obsessed. And there's a difference between white men and racist white men. Never had sex with a racist in my life. But I find it funny when white men who hate black people are attracted to me. It's a good opportunity to give em the cold shoulder. Nothing's funnier than a racist with jungle fever. �� Being a racist won't help get you laid.

•Pinky•

Just checking!

Do you consider all Blacks that discuss the problems in the white community as racist?

•Pinky•

Far from obsessed. And there's a difference between white men and racist white men. Never had sex with a racist in my life. But I find it funny when white men who hate black people are attracted to me. It's a good opportunity to give em the cold shoulder. Nothing's funnier than a racist with jungle fever. �� Being a racist won't help get you laid.

•Pinky•

any man that has had sex with you has had sex with a racist and I can do quite well without you BTW

ps you broached the "penis" subject

•Pinky•

Just checking!

I clearly stated that I have never had sexual relations with a racist (generalization). Granted I was discussing white racists in post but racism is racism. I'm just as white as I am black. I don't discriminate. And no I don't consider all who discuss it to be a racist. It's the ones who can't discuss it intelligently, respectfully, and without ignorance that I consider racist. The kind of people who label all blacks because of the actions of few. The kind of people who consider blacks to be inferior to whites. The people who are just simply rude and disrespectful. I have no problem having an actual debate or conversation about this topic but I cannot stand immature people who are only here to antagonize, stir up screaming matches and racial tension. It's annoying and counterproductive.

•Pinky•

meanwhile asslips refers to white people "cave apes"

where is your outrage then?

you are a hypocrite

White racism persists because blacks perform and behave in ways that reinforce it.

Blacks have a crime rate that is seven times the white rate, an illegitimacy rate that is three times the white rate. By every objective, measurable criterion they tend to perform poorly in the class room and on any job requiring intelligence. It should come as no surprise that whites with extensive experience with blacks usually have a low opinion of them.

Basically what you are saying is that it is the responsibility of Black people to prove to you that you shouldn't be a racist. My retort to you is that you are wrong. You should be proving to me that you are not racist.

Whites have the worst crime rate in the history of the world. Your society is littered with mass murders and pedophiles both historically and present day. You have stolen from every culture you meet as many natural resources as you can. You have committed systematic genocide as frequently as possible. You have used other humans as lab rats. You have sexual perversions that would make a demon blush in shame. You have sex with animals and inbreed with impunity. Quite the contrary. You need to prove you are actually human and not ferine misfits.

I'm waiting for nutz and Brianna michelle to badmouth ths post ^

it will not happen b/c they are both bigots and hypocrites

White racism persists because blacks perform and behave in ways that reinforce it.

Blacks have a crime rate that is seven times the white rate, an illegitimacy rate that is three times the white rate. By every objective, measurable criterion they tend to perform poorly in the class room and on any job requiring intelligence. It should come as no surprise that whites with extensive experience with blacks usually have a low opinion of them.

Basically what you are saying is that it is the responsibility of Black people to prove to you that you shouldn't be a racist. My retort to you is that you are wrong. You should be proving to me that you are not racist.

Whites have the worst crime rate in the history of the world. Your society is littered with mass murders and pedophiles both historically and present day. You have stolen from every culture you meet as many natural resources as you can. You have committed systematic genocide as frequently as possible. You have used other humans as lab rats. You have sexual perversions that would make a demon blush in shame. You have sex with animals and inbreed with impunity. Quite the contrary. You need to prove you are actually human and not ferine misfits.

I'm waiting for nutz and Brianna michelle to badmouth ths post ^

it will not happen b/c they are both bigots and hypocrites

Huh? You racists use statistics and history to justify your hate...Asclepias can't use history to point out some failures of whites and you demand I condemn him?

What a hypocrite!

You point to white inventions and attribute that to white superiority over blacks...although you personally did nothing. You point to failures in the black community and attribute it to the entire black race...but you ignore failures in the white community and claim it is okay because of proportions.

Facts aren't racist...that is the mantra of you and your ilk, no?

Last edited:

Just checking!

•Pinky•

meanwhile asslips refers to white people "cave apes"

where is your outrage then?

you are a hypocrite

I refer to white racists like you as cave apes. Get your facts straight before you assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back